SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:47 pm

I'm sure this has been discussed at length,  but was Peters birthday the same day as his 1-1? On his Instagram pic he says "birthday of a lifetime"

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:50 pm

@Max64 Yes it was his birthday. What I was told he came back the Monday Rachel return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Sorry, was there also something about a date on Rachel's birthday?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Max64 wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed at length,  but was Peters birthday the same day as his 1-1? On his Instagram pic he says "birthday of a lifetime"

See that caption screams F1 IMO. It's not like they did anything especially special/once in a lifetime on that date IMO. They hung out with some dogs and watched fireworks. Like he can hang out with dogs anytime (as seen in the his recent tagged photos) and he can see fireworks every new years, 4th of july, memorial day? (do y'all americans have fireworks for memorial day?). The only thing really special about that day was Rachel. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:57 pm

@ReneeM I think the private plane was pretty special. Not odd for the show but in my life that would be pretty special.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:01 pm

@Tiggerlgh TRUE. I forgot about the private jet. Overall my point still stands though. Like his second 1-1 on the glacier? That's something special, the activity on the first one was just w/e IMO, what made me love the date as a viewer was their chemistry and conversation, not anything they actually did. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:02 pm

see2love wrote:Sorry, was there also something about a date on Rachel's birthday?

I thought Rachel's birthday was around Peters HTD

ETA:  Rachel's birthday is April 21, Peters HTD was the 22nd and Bryan's was the 20th so that's a split laugh out loud  But I wonder if she knew it was Peter's birthday and part of the reason for his 1-1 even though nothing was shown.

Last edited by Max64 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed at length,  but was Peters birthday the same day as his 1-1? On his Instagram pic he says "birthday of a lifetime"

See that caption screams F1 IMO. It's not like they did anything especially special/once in a lifetime on that date IMO. They hung out with some dogs and watched fireworks. Like he can hang out with dogs anytime (as seen in the his recent tagged photos) and he can see fireworks every new years, 4th of july, memorial day? (do y'all americans have fireworks for memorial day?). The only thing really special about that day was Rachel. All JMO.

The only thing is that the "once in a lifetime" phrase has been a refrain in his postings about the Bachelorette. He used that "lifetime" phrase in his post with his friends, in the Ellen post, and also the fireworks post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Nope. i'm not bringing my hopes down because he might have gotten a dog or not
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 50 Giphy

source: Giphy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bmegblack Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Something RS posted is not adding up for me.  When the spoiler of Bryan came out, he alluded to the fact that Bryan is the one and was always the one.  Yes, he did get the FIR and the 1st HTD.  However,  Peter was the one who got the first RC rose, the first 1-1, he was the first to meet her dog, Copper, he's been on most of the group dates, and he was the first to meet her family.  That's a lot of firsts for someone she didn't choose.  If it was always Bryan, then why didn't he get a lot of the firsts, especially the MTP?  That's probably a bigger deal than any date. Idk, something smells fishy.

bmegblack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:47 pm

bmegblack wrote:Something RS posted is not adding up for me.  When the spoiler of Bryan came out, he alluded to the fact that Bryan is the one and was always the one.  Yes, he did get the FIR and the 1st HTD.  However,  Peter was the one who got the first RC rose, the first 1-1, he was the first to meet her dog, Copper, he's been on most of the group dates, and he was the first to meet her family.  That's a lot of firsts for someone she didn't choose.  If it was always Bryan, then why didn't he get a lot of the firsts, especially the MTP?  That's probably a bigger deal than any date.   Idk, something smells fishy.
:claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:49 pm

@bmegblack HTDs are just fimed based on location and ease to move across the country. Not sure if there is anything to the order of the filming of MTP dates and this year will be weird with 3 anyway - might be a great question for the main sleuthing thread/Auntieslove

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove