SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by bmegblack Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Another thing I think is telling is the sneak preview for the whole season.  The franchise is giving clues through their editing.  Peter is seen near the beginning, then there are some clips with the other guys, then we see Peter again in Switzerland?, then clips with the others, with some of Bryan talking about a future with her and then when Rachel's voiceover is talking about go with her emotions and letting love lead the way, the last man she's with in a clip is Peter again.  
     I went to school for video journalism and editing, so I think what they are doing is telling a quick story with these two.  Peter is there in the beginning, but he disappears for awhile, then we're reminded that she hasn't forgotten about him, because he pops up in the middle somewhere, then he disappears again and we don't think we'll see him anymore until he's the last guy she's seen with.  TPTB showed how this really ends up, without outright spoiling the show imo.

bmegblack

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:When does the winner get to tell his parents? I think Peter's friends and family retweets, etc are telling imo.

Technically, they aren't supposed to tell friends and family at all. So---retweets etc should not be telling unless Peter wants a potential law suit.

I think Rachel said she has told her family. But I think it depends whether they can keep
A secret

No, it does not depend on whether or not they can keep a secret. Contracts are signed with confidentiality clauses. Rachel's father is familiar with law being a federal judge. Rachel is a lawyer and is familiar with the law. I think they will take the contract quite seriously. So if family is aware of who she chose and I suspect they have awareness they will be very circumspect and not let on at all. Otherwise, they open themselves up to litigation and I seriously doubt they want that or the publicity. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 pm

@bmegblack Thanks something to look at.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Technically, they aren't supposed to tell friends and family at all. So---retweets etc should not be telling unless Peter wants a potential law suit.

I think Rachel said she has told her family. But I think it depends whether they can keep
A secret

No, it does not depend on whether or not they can keep a secret. Contracts are signed with confidentiality clauses. Rachel's father is familiar with law being a federal judge. Rachel is a lawyer and is familiar with the law. I think they will take the contract quite seriously. So if family is aware of who she chose and I suspect they have awareness they will be very circumspect and not let on at all. Otherwise, they open themselves up to litigation and I seriously doubt they want that or the publicity. JMOAA

Totally agree. Her father didn't even show up on the bachelor because of his position correct? This family understands the contract their daughter signed, they aren't going to cost her millions of dollars. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:58 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:When does the winner get to tell his parents? I think Peter's friends and family retweets, etc are telling imo.

What retweets?

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:15 pm

I also recall an interview a couple weeks ago where Rachel said she was allowed to tell her family. Most leads/F1s eventually admit they told their parents (typically this comes out in interviews after the finale airs), even though they're not supposed to. Rachel being a lawyer may have negotiated a different contract that specifies exactly who she could tell, such as only parents, or parents and siblings, but nobody else. no idea
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

A secret

Contractual obligations aside, some don't tell family because they may leak the information IMO. That's what I was trying to get at. She said in an interview it would be impossible to get the info out of her family.

She says it in this interview and he talks about the legal obligation

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjooCepkOE8

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:19 pm

@gramercypark10 do you know at what minute mark she talks about it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:42 pm

I am going to say that they've relaxed on the rules about telling family (maybe even friends) in recent times. Ben actually posted a pic of himself and Lauren telling their parents about the engagement (using Elan's phone) when they got back to his resort, same day. It's possible they do this for all the final couples.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 am

I remember Kaitlyn saying that her family signed a confidentially agreement - maybe it was just for the MTP, but I wouldn't be surprised if it extends to the winner as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:05 am

Lara wrote:I remember Kaitlyn saying that her family signed a confidentially agreement - maybe it was just for the MTP, but I wouldn't be surprised if it extends to the winner as well.

Every cast person connected with the show has to sign one. Seasons ago we had a contract posted here. I am sure they have been updated and modified it since and I agree that immediate family probably are aware of who the lead chooses, but that does not negate the fact a confidentiality clause is signed and will be enforced if TPTB choose to do so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@gramercypark10 do you know at what minute mark she talks about it?

Sorry they mention the contract in this one I will find the other interview in a bit where she says she told her mum

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove