SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 am

I'm pretty sure Shawn made it clear to Kaitlyn that he came on for her. So it is plausible that Peter was asked but waited for someone he liked. JMO

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:45 am

So was there a definitive answer on whether Peter has a new pup in his life? Rachel's IG has a copper pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:01 am

He replied to someone's comment again on his last pic. I think it just goes to show that no matter the outcome he is a decent guy. Sorry don't know how to screen shot I'm on my phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:03 am

I am catching my husband up on Bachelorette again and I just had a theory! From what I can remember, the temporary engagement ring spotted on Rachel is a thin ROSE GOLD one...and what is the main alloy in rose gold??? COPPER!! Do you think it's a coincidence? :D I'm not pic savvy on this forum as I'm new, but can anyone do a cross reference?!

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:05 am

The dog is Peter's -  see the comments regarding Daisy Embarressed!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVD6JUlBTC8/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 am

If Peter disliked Rachel why did she keep him until the end? She could have sent him home earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:21 am

Why would she waste of her time on some who isn't interested in her? Non logical***IMO**. It's just a game show laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:23 am

Marcy03 wrote:If Peter disliked Rachel why did she keep him until the end? She could have sent him home earlier.

They have to take someone to F2. TBH I think if he's not F1 he was originally slotted perhaps for F3.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:23 am

adf23 wrote:The dog is Peter's -  see the comments regarding Daisy  Embarressed!

Well I wonder if this bachelor named her after an iconic Daisy. Great Gatsby anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:28 am

Engaged or not, he looks happy and as a fan, that's all I can ask for really. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:31 am

adf23 wrote:The dog is Peter's -  see the comments regarding Daisy  Embarressed!

Well at least it's a she....maybe a playmate for Copper  giggling ...I am just reaching though. Begs the question who is taking care of Daisy when he goes on SHV if he is F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 am

@mercieme His family lives nearby and his friends laugh out loud IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove