SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:10 pm

@tammyC920 Thanks

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:11 pm

It's always a friend!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is the season of throw as much poop out there to see what sticks!

& apparently lots and lots is sticking until it can't stick any longer laugh out loud.

Im exhausted already ;-)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is the season of throw as much poop out there to see what sticks!
cantstopl  rofl

I legit laughed out loud. You kill me!  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 24 3806527698
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Those guys are under contract. Don't think they would jeopardize their future opportunities in Bach Nation in order to give F1 clues to a random FA. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:18 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Those guys are under contract.  Don't think they would jeopardize their future opportunities in Bach Nation in order to give F1 clues to a random FA.  JMO
I think they would because none of these people are too freaking bright imo but I don't think that's either here or there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:The IG girl has a friend who is a FA that saw some of the miami guys from the show and they said not P, not D

Who ever the f1 is, why in the heck would these guys say anything about the show to someone they don't even know.  I mean technically they're not even suppose to tell their families anything yet alone a complete stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:23 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Those guys are under contract.  Don't think they would jeopardize their future opportunities in Bach Nation in order to give F1 clues to a random FA.  JMO
Unless you are Nick V. he spoiled it on video on a flight rofl rofl
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Unless you are Nick V.  he spoiled it on video on a flight rofl rofl  

laugh out loud, so true but at least he was talking to someone he knew  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Has anyone checked to see if Peter is in his fitness class today? How can a place who had so many people taking picturs and videos on his htd suddenly have only 2 or 3 pictures of him poste since he got back? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 24 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

I know Bryan is Columbian. Well technically you don't have to be Spanish/Colombian to have a themed wedding as such or serve Spanish food that's what I was saying so I don't think it's a clue, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

I remember Robert from Deanna's season feeding members of FORT with all kinds of Foilers doing her season and Shayne's mom feeding members spoilers during Matt's season. Ya never know.
Then Jason's season his aunt-in-law was adamant Melissa was still the one he was with even though I kept pm'ing her to check her source(Jason) as that was old news, old news. She wouldn't budge. She had been at the FRC. She knew.
Well, we all know how that one played out. She ended up with egg on her face.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove