SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:51 pm

@sosleepy I can get on board a Madison couple, if he doesn't relocate to California. I was looking forward to a Austin couple with Brad, but that man has a bad picker rofl

I like Peter okay, but Ben H bored me to tears and watch farmer douche pretend to like his F1 when he just wanted to get down and dirty with his F2 who didn't do that was sad.

I honestly miss JPG and the unpredictable. I even like that he refused to propose or say ILY because he wanted them to. The lack of ILY was mean to Nikki, but I am quite sure that Nikki was excited that her only engagement was to her now hubby. I want to much from TPTB. My favorite all time bachelor, Charlie, was unpredictable too. His season was so fun for me. Now the bachelors just bore me and I find myself waiting for the breakup.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:52 pm

ITA about red flags and representing yourself carefully.
source
From Peter's own site WORTH:
Peter has developed a wealth of knowledge in the world of health and fitness through his education, travels and years of experience.
education=2 yr associate degree at Madison Tech College. Experience 7 yrs. Travel appear to be centered around the California and Madison areas according to his greatest achievement list.
Madisons "Biggest Loser" Trainer 2010.
Fitness Manager of the Year 2011.
Top 10 Trainer in Chicago, "TimeOut" Magazine 2012.
Celebrity Trainer, Los Angeles, CA 2013/2014
Trainer to Watch, Equinox W Hollywood 2014.
Three time Ironman Wisconsin Finisher
Three top Three finishes in Sprint and Olympic Distance Triathlons
He claims
his passion lies in weight loss and injury rehab.

yet where does he indicate any training in any of these areas? Where are those credentials that he is qualified for this?
So I guess the tail wags both ways for the F1 and F2.
No one is lily white. No one. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:53 pm

@Kashathediva yeah, sorry but injury rehabilitation is a serious thing and should require special training, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:55 pm

That entire website IMO is bullcrap. I am trying to be nice. He is certified personal trainer. He owns or part owns a business and has an associates degree in dietetics. That's it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:59 pm

It's not fake. He's on the Timeout list. Same tattoos and all

https://www.timeout.com/chicago/sports/chicago-hottest-trainers

Check the slide. Peter J Kraus
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:03 pm

I hope Rachel's happy with whomever she chose as she made the best decision on who was right for her. I like both the F2 guys, and see both of them as flawed human beings (like all of us). One is not better than the other.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Cila51290 wrote:It's not fake. He's on the Timeout list. Same tattoos and all

https://www.timeout.com/chicago/sports/chicago-hottest-trainers

Check the slide. Peter J Kraus

Oh yeah I remember seeing that a couple of days ago. Good for him! Smiley

Still sticking with my opinions on Bryan and I can't warm up to him, still see things about him that make me raise my brows. My opinion.

Either way I hope Rachel is happy (and she seems happy) so yeah.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Idk. Unless he made up those achievements and awards, why not list them on his website? They may not be degrees or big name awards, but maybe he's proud of them.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:09 pm

He should be proud.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:11 pm

ElonM wrote:He should be proud.

Yup! those are pretty cool achievements!  :yes:

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm not saying he should not be proud of them. Anyone who knows me will say you should be proud of anything you do simple or small, big or wonderful.  It has nothing to do with that.  It has to do with misrepresentation.
He is embellishing where he simply does not have to.
Again with his quote from above:(his own words)
Peter has developed a wealth of knowledge in the world of health and fitness through his education, travels and years of experience.
Then you go to the website and see his wealth of knowledge is a 2 yr associates degree at a technical school. Not a bach. in nutrition. Not an MSN.
Yet in his own words his passion is weight loss and injury rehab. How is he qualified for this?  Injury Rehab???
His travels--are highlighted as California and Wisconsin. He experience is 7 yrs.
It's like putting lipstick on a pig and trying to convince others it's not a pig. Guess what-he's just another trainer and that's ok. That's great. But that's what he is.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:20 pm

As far as I know, none of what he listed is fake. All of the things listed above is easily google-able. I just googled all of them, they're real. So he hasn't misrepresented himself at all. His passions are weight loss (as someone with an associate degree in dietetics, I think he would know the healthy ways in which to lose weight) and injury rehab, as far as I know, your trainer can consult with your physician and come up with a plan for rehab. So he actually wouldn't necessarily need additional or special training.

His travels aren't just california and wisconsin, considering at some point he lived in Chicago and Europe (can't remember what country).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10