SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
see2love wrote:And this is why I blamed RS earlier on. He spoils, people pick sides and it gets crazy. Deviates from sleuthing from what is shown to slething to back or support sides. I love the internationals because they are not normally spoiled. Imo
No spoilers in Australia.  Also no fantasy suites or engagements.  Much more realistic IMO

See the  Fantasy suites actually don't bother me I think they need that time alone to use however they want. But I may have to watch this for something fun and different

Catch up on TBette aus starring Georgia love. It was an awesome season and so funny !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
No spoilers in Australia.  Also no fantasy suites or engagements.  Much more realistic IMO

See the  Fantasy suites actually don't bother me I think they need that time alone to use however they want. But I may have to watch this for something fun and different

Catch up on TBette aus starring Georgia love. It was an awesome season and so funny !

Just what I need to do is watch another dating reality tv show  laugh out loud, but besides that where do you watch this?  Online?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Just what I need to do is watch another dating reality tv show  laugh out loud, but besides that where do you watch this?  Online?

Haven't tried these links but ...
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3315-bachelor-bachelorette-international-viewing-links-previous-seasons

@allaboutlove can assist with links.

Search YT or try this

https://youtu.be/vCC2FthOEMw

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:18 pm

@nd4reality, thanks!  DH is going out of town for the week, so I might just check those out  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:57 am

I think with the blowing up of BIP they might have to do something to keep viewers now, so they best present the love story for real. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 am

@reason ITA. I think they need to do major, DEFCON 1 level damage control. The story has literally exploded overnight, perhaps beyond what they can reasonably spin IMO. From what little I've been hearing, they would want to move to preserve the integrity of the original franchise ASAP; prove that it's as safe, consensual and "manipulation free" as possible.

All JMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:33 am

These episodes are in the can I doubt anything changes due to BIP with this season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:39 am

The episodes are filmed but aren't they still editing at least the later episodes? There is definitely time to dial down on the trash and up the romance and fun factor if they feel they need to do damage control. And that is a big if, because I don't think they care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:42 am

@MissSid They will care because advertisers wont be willing to be mixed with what is going on, and they wont want to lose the money bags. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:47 am

MissSid wrote:The episodes are filmed but aren't they still editing at least the later episodes? There is definitely time to dial down on the trash and up the romance and fun factor if they feel they need to do damage control. And that is a big if, because I don't think they care.

Yes but by then most of the drama is gone. It's just dates with her favorite guys. I don't see them changing much all imo.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:03 am

I actually blame the viewing public. The earlier version showed more romance and less idiotic drama. Trista and Charlie, Trista and Ryan, Meredith and Ian, Byron and Mary, Charlie and Sarah, Andy and Tessa, we saw a love story when one existed to show. After DeAnna and Jason the show was supposedly on the verge of cancellation, then the switch saved it. Each season since then has been more about drama and less about love and ratings keep going up. So they keep giving the viewers what they want. If you hate the lack of love story the only way to get them to care is to stop watching. Ratings and advertising dollars are all the matter to TPTB. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:05 am

@stuckinsc I agree I was actually just thinking as sad as it is, tHat this may increase viewership vs hurt them. It is kind of a bad time for them to have a week off during the show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10