SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 pm

OT @mari Sometimes a notebook or some sort of filing system is very helpful. Even though we have No Discussion threads for the purpose of finding info quickly, sometimes not everything is brought over.

Along with the link, the time that is being discussed should also be noted. If a clip is 30 minutes long, and we want to point out something that happened at the 20 minute mark, it's just easier for those who don't want to listen to the whole thing to make a note of the time stamp.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:05 pm

@coolangel He isn't just a personal trainer who freelances and makes shirtless workout vids on IG. He actually works in a gym and separately, has his own training business. He went through hardship and found something that fulfills himself. It's also kinda known that lawyers don't really like dating other lawyers, or at least in this case(edited) All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Small business America is not easy. Ask any small business owner. I know several who do training and they charge anywhere from 75-150 per session. A session is usually an hour. So if you are a small business owner and a trainer, I would imagine the financial stresses are just as great as you have others relying on your for their income and benefits and then liability insurance. This is a tough, competitive industry. Planet Fitness, Fitness 19 on every corner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@coolangel He isn't just a personal trainer who freelances and makes shirtless workout vids on IG. He actually works in a gym and separately, has his own training business. He went through hardship and found something that fulfills himself. It's also kinda known that lawyers don't really like dating other lawyers, or at least in this case(edited) All JMO.
Many of us hate dating other lawyers. Jack Stone is a lawyer and he's creepy as hell.*IMO* My boyfriend is a key grip and it's 100x better than dating someone with the same drama I have to deal with. Peter is doing what he enjoys and seems to make a decent living doing it. There's nothing wrong with that.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@coolangel He isn't just a personal trainer who freelances and makes shirtless workout vids on IG. He actually works in a gym and separately, has his own training business. He went through hardship and found something that fulfills himself. It's also kinda known that lawyers don't really like dating other lawyers. All JMO.

I honestly don't care what he does coz he is not my fiance. laugh out loud If Rachel is happy with it, who cares? My point was about the discussion as to what her family might have wished for. I remember pre-season, many hoping that the cast will have more 'non-typical Bachelorette' careers coz Rachel is a smart, established, career woman. I don't remember a single person saying "Yay! We want more personal trainers and models on this show" laugh out loud I feel her family might have felt the same.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:19 pm

I remember personally not caring what the guys do as long as they have actual jobs, and defending the guys who were dismissed as 'just another personal trainer'. I adore Shawn B and he's a personal trainer, & seems to make a good living, so it didn't matter to me. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Being a parent to millennial children has shown me that the conventional 'rules' are so not important when it comes to race, religion, education and income and sexual orientation when choosing friends and partners. I find it refreshing.

I have no doubt that Rachel chose her F1 with her heart and her brain. She has consistently said similar values are important to her. If she found that with Peter, good on her. You won't see me criticizing any apparent differences like I mentioned above.

I always tell my children when are spending time with someone new, "Is she/he worthy of you"? I once had a gay boss who told me saying that to him gave him the impetus to break things off with someone he was spending time with but wasn't really invested in. Isn't Worth Training the name of Peter's company?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:37 pm

If I remember correctly most Rachel fans on here before the season started kept reiterating what she had said about a man's profession and that was that she didn't want to date another lawyer but also she didn't care what they did as long as they were passionate about it, had ambition and were driven.

I remember when the bios came out people being impressed that they had got her some lawyers, doctors and people who had more "serious" professions hopefully showing they were taking things more seriously for her but I think the most important thing was that she finds the right guy for her regardless of profession.

I personally always thought it might be nice for her not to date someone as busy as herself, thinking ahead I just always thought it would benefit the family that she so obviously wants.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm

I've always gotten the impression that Rachel's parents aren't thrilled with the show and aren't buying into the hype. So while they're probably happy for her and hope it works out, we won't be seeing them on the ATFR stage embracing the f1s family all lovingly laugh out loud. JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:42 pm

@bluberry I agree and think they have just reluctantly stood behind their daughter, especially her mum who I think was great last season.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:09 pm

@GuardianAngel well my notebook so far is a sheet of paper and it already came in handy after trying to find that dang interview. I've used those notes in another thread already so at least my search hasn't been wasted laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Someone stated earlier that Rachel is probably the wild one and I agree I think her career in a way masks her inner wildness, I think that is also why she said she didn't want a boring guy and that she wanted to be entertained. Also in one interview she said she is "SPICY"!!! laugh out loud I cannot wait to see more of her personality and all the qualities that she declares that Peter has come out during the season

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10