SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:12 am

Does anyone know if Rachel speak spanish?????

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:16 am

@Bach/ette start from 17:40 mark

ETA: I didn't get that vibe though, about her parents not being happy. At the end of the day it's her decision, but I definitely didn't get that vibe imo.

Last edited by jjjami on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:18 am

She seems happy that her family is happy.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:20 am

jjjami wrote:@Bach/ette start from 17:40 mark
Nothing about this indicates that her family is anything less than enthusiastic about Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:23 am

Bach/ette wrote:
jjjami wrote:@Bach/ette start from 17:40 mark
Nothing about this indicates that her family is anything less than enthusiastic about Peter.

exactly, unless there's a different interview I didn't get that at all.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:15 am

Hey guys I keep forgetting to post this and I'm not sure if anyone else got this vibe but when she was on Jimmy Kimmel and he was doing the predictions Jimmy made a comment about Eric and the fact that he was a personal trainer. He said he's a personal trainer but that's ok because you won't marry him anyway or something to that effect. When Jimmy said this her face just changes, she couldn't hide it and to me she seemed hurt. I always assumed because Eric doesn't make it to top two that this was her reacting on Peter's behalf. Jimmy listed Peter's occupation as business owner and may have been a little shady about that too but nowhere near the personal trainer remark.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:49 am

@jjjami @Bach/ette Just rewatched the BigBoy interview and the Mario interview and I never got that vibe either, during the Mario interview I actually thought she was happy and was smiling when she mentioned he asked her parents and when asked if her parents liked him she also did the head tilt when she said "yes" I noticed. Jmo. But everyone sees things differently.

@Bee I noticed she was kind of just smiling when he said it when you compare it to her laughing out loud when he made the chiropractor joke and when he said she looked at Peter like a pair of shoes she wanted. Jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:31 am

We can discuss things like income level and education level until the cows come home. We all have different POV. I would think it could be the same within her own family. It don't think they can even be lumped all together.
It's a normal thing for any parent, when a child brings someone new into the fold for that parent to question if that person will fit or be right for their child.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:43 am

@kashathediva my sentiments exactly most mothers don't think anyone is good enough for their child. Once again it is par the course towards marriage!!?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:08 am

I'm sure her parents envisioned her with someone with similar credentials, at least at some point, but she's 32 already. I think the requirements for a suitable son-in-law tend to change the longer it takes to find one. At this point they're probably more concerned about her ending up alone and missing out on having a family than they are about degrees. Plus she's old enough to judge for herself what she needs, or at least should be. If they do have reservations, I would think it's more to do with this whole unnatural scenario than Peter as a person. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:11 am

Thanks to all who provided the references for the videos and I looked at those and they are not the ones that I saw. This was actually a short interview clip. It was one that was out of the norm of all the responses she gave about family. Not providing the link because I don't know where I saw it since I've seen tons of videos but I will make note from now on to have a dang notebook for this forum laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 pm

I agree that it might be different for each person and each family as to what they think about the education/job prospects of their partner/future SIL,BIL, etc but IMO It's not too far-fetched to assume that they might have wished for someone with a higher education/career (JMO).

Peter might be a fav for many today but pre-season, I don't remember anyone wishing that TPTB cast more personal trainers or models for Rachel. laugh out loud Most people here (who don't even know her) were hoping for more lawyers, doctors, etc so it's a good assumption that her family might have wished for the same (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10