SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:55 am

what interview was this? is it the BigBoy interview?

ETA: is there a link to the specific interview?

Last edited by jjjami on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:55 am

Jmack wrote:I know plenty of people that have PHD's and make less than a personal trainer. Plus some people make it seem like they have the PIN number to these people's bank accounts!!!! IMO At the end of the day ALL the F4 men had a better job than "aspiring drummer and tickle monster" I rest my case!!!!

Actually the tickle monster is a family medicine physician and is probably making the most out of all of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:56 am

@mari Again, can you post the link to when Rachel gave that impression?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:56 am

@mari I just watch it and she said yes and was smiling and yes and she had the ultimate decision but if the family did not like him that would be a problem. IMHO

@bach/ette it is on youtube.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:57 am

She got engaged on tv. I wouldn't be jumping up and down for joy either. Unless you guys have their tax returns, there is no telling how much they make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 am

reason wrote:@mari I just watch it and she said yes and was smiling and yes and she had the ultimate decision but if the family did not like him that would be a problem. IMHO

@bach/ette it is on youtube.
What am I searching for? Rachel has dozens of interviews online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 am

I just wish for blessings on blessings on their relationship!!!! And that they remained focused on THEIR relationship & what works best for them because everyone will always have something to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:02 am

https://youtu.be/kjooCepkOE8 Big boy interview

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:04 am

Jmack wrote:https://youtu.be/kjooCepkOE8 Big boy interview
when did she say it? It's 20 minutes long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:05 am

Hmm I can't remember I think it towards the first half I haven't watched it in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:06 am

@Jmack All he need is to know that Rachel loves him and he loves her in return.  She has been gushing about him that is good enough for me.  It is hard to find a good man.  I find some of those that have money to be abusive and the lest fortunate one are more loving and giving. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10