SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:30 am

reason wrote:I think with the blowing up of BIP they might have to do something to keep viewers now, so they best present the love story for real. IMHO

I don't think that will ever happen. That is not why the show was created to begin according to MF. They have a successful history and they aren't going to start pumping out Lifetime romances, this is not MF. He is going to go with what works and put in some boundaries, perhaps limit alcohol and screen cast better etc. JMO
It was around the time of Deanna/Jason if I am not mistaken they also had some major production staff changes and shifts. That may also have had some factor with slight changes.
In all honestly, reading the threads, many have commented how stale the franchise has become. The franchise especially BIP has been becoming way OTT. So is something like what happened on BIP that surprising? Is it? Look what happened with Chad last season. People acted outraged, but seriously you put different chemistry of personalities together with unlimited amounts of alcohol and heat and humidity and limited clothing and what is to be expected?
IMO if they are smart they will simply dump BIP totally. Have the games in the winter and maybe do an altered type game thing in the summer--a spin off and totally remove themselves from that bomb BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bullwinkle Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:40 am

So if what happened with BIP was early last week - where do you think Rachel actually went on her international trip? I remember it was speculated that is where she went - but had they stopped filming by then?
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am

@Bullwinkle I think what happen in the middle of the week. Where Rachel went is any one guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 am

hey guys I've been away and just trying to catch up, can anyone tell me what happened on BIP and why it may have an impact on Rachel's season?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:52 am

Bullwinkle wrote:So if what happened with BIP was early last week - where do you think Rachel actually went on her international trip?  I remember it was speculated that is where she went - but had they stopped filming by then?  

This happened Sunday into Monday last week.  I think they sent C&D home and then they kept filming until yesterday.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:18 pm

@Bee You can find everything that happened in the BIP General Discussion thread.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:25 pm

I wonder if the narrative this season will really be the Shawn B vs Nick all over again. Just rewatched Episode 2 and when Peter got the date card the camera kept panning to Bryan at least 2 times on purpose,IMO. Bryan said "Good luck brother" which was nice but I found the editing interesting.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Interesting because from the firsts episode, it looks like they were in good terms but they are not following each other so that's weird.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I wonder if the narrative this season will really be the Shawn B vs Nick all over again. Just rewatched the Episode 2 and when Peter got the date card the camera kept panning to Bryan at least 2 times on purpose,IMO. Bryan said "Good luck brother" which was nice but I found the editing interesting.

To me it's more like Josh vs Nick. They were close in the beginning. Shawn never liked Nick.
Andi and Rachel are similar because of their background in law and how many times we've made the comparison Josh/Bryan?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:37 pm

sdmom wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I wonder if the narrative this season will really be the Shawn B vs Nick all over again. Just rewatched the Episode 2 and when Peter got the date card the camera kept panning to Bryan at least 2 times on purpose,IMO. Bryan said "Good luck brother" which was nice but I found the editing interesting.

To me it's more like Josh vs Nick. They were close in the beginning. Shawn never liked Nick.
Andi and Rachel are similar because of their background in law and how many times we've made the comparison Josh/Bryan?

Ahh yes that makes more sense! So Bryan would be the Josh and Peter Nick?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:41 pm

No. Just no. No no no no no. IMO. Just no.
I can't compare anyone to BOR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:41 pm

@Kashathediva  I agree. There is no comparison.

ETA : With either of these men with Andi's F2.
These two are class and those two ... not so much. IMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10