SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Bryan is no josh imo. He is more Ed or Jordan imo. A baddy but ultimately still human and normal imo. Not certifiable loon, possibly an abusive jacka$$ to boot imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Let's just say none are like BOR and Nick and just the editing and story arc reminds me of them. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Bryan is no josh imo. He is more Ed or Jordan imo. A baddy but ultimately still human and normal imo. Not certifiable loon, possibly an abusive jacka$$ to boot imo.

I feel so uncomfortable comparing Bryan to Josh. Like IMO Josh is a legitimately AWFUL human being, the worst ever to come on the show and has a multitude of issues. The worst thing I can say about Bryan is that I think he's a player. Not at all even in the same ball park IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Bryan is no josh imo. He is more Ed or Jordan imo. A baddy but ultimately still human and normal imo. Not certifiable loon, possibly an abusive jacka$$ to boot imo.

I feel so uncomfortable comparing Bryan to Josh. Like IMO Josh is a legitimately AWFUL human being, the worst ever to come on the show and has a multitude of issues. The worst thing I can say about Bryan is that I think he's a player. Not at all even in the same ball park IMO.
Exactly!! He's a player, at worst imo and maybe those fates are changing for him anyway Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 pm

tptb always try to pit the F1 Vs F2 edits and setup that story arch right from episode 1. Its nothing new. jmo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Yeah I don't care too much for the Josh comparisons just because of what we know about him, though in fairness I don't think those making that comparison are trying to say they think Bryan will turn out to be misogynistic, controlling or emotionally abusive. I think it's more as I've said on here before the F1 guys tend to fit a certain type so yeah there probably is some similarities between the two guys. It'd be the same for Jordan, Shawn and Ed too.

I'm totally cool with the comparisons with Jordan and Ed though. I agree at worst he'll just be like those guys which okay I'll admit not the best thing ever but also not the worst thing ever. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:13 pm

I feel I am clueless now as a week ago. Rachel and Bryan still MIA. No episode to watch tonight. No SC to sleuth. I am very very impatient now!! :headbanging Redfacemad

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Has Peter been active on IG today ?

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Peter and Rachel have not been active on IG today from what my following timeline is showing me. Bryan liked 2 posts 2 hours ago. All we basically know is that Peter is in Wisconsin working. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 3806527698 dizzy
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:39 pm

This upcoming weekend will be very telling IMO. If Peter is still active on SM and seen in madison, I will jump off the Pachel ship laugh out loud laugh out loud. If he's silent, then things get even more intresting/confusing laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:54 pm

I love me some "player" Bryan. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f60b

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Rachel is on an airplane with Whitney, headed to San Francisco, per Whitney's IG story posted 25 min ago.

Edited- listed wrong city by accident.

Last edited by adf23 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10