SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:05 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:It genuinely bums me out too, guys. I've never been so invested. I've accepted that Bryan is F1, so I want to like him since I like Rachel. But I seriously question his integrity as a person. From the insurance fraud case to the promotion of herbal teas as some magical detoxifying and weight loss key, I just find him so questionable and sketchy. Obviously social media sleuthing can only tell me so much, but I think Rachel is an amazing person, who obviously has her flaws, but as a whole, she's terrific, IMO. I just don't think Bryan measures up in that regard. I'm sorry, but I just don't. Nobody has to agree with me, and it isn't like Rachel cares what I think. I'm just venting. I hope he doesn't end up hurting Rachel in the end. But even if he is 100% there for her, I don't think he's good enough for her. All JMO.

I 100% agree with this.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:06 pm

@sosleepy From the filming schedule it looks like he is top 8 along with Will. So probably no chance of the bachelor, more likely BiP. I could just use something different. I am tired of vanilla bachelors. They make me long for JPG, where honestly I wasn't sure what he would say or do. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:08 pm

It's totally Peter's gig if he wants it. He just fits the next Bachelor mold and he has too much support behind him for them not to go with him. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 pm

@bluwavz I agree, just wishing for something different. Plus them skipping Luke and going with Nick gives me a little bit of hope, but not much.

TBH, maybe with the women pursuing Peter he might be more animated. He is just a little stiff and not much expression from him right now. Probably some subtle stuff, but I just don't want to work that hard for this show anymore to look for the subtle.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 pm

jjjami wrote:
realitytvfan11 wrote:It genuinely bums me out too, guys. I've never been so invested. I've accepted that Bryan is F1, so I want to like him since I like Rachel. But I seriously question his integrity as a person. From the insurance fraud case to the promotion of herbal teas as some magical detoxifying and weight loss key, I just find him so questionable and sketchy. Obviously social media sleuthing can only tell me so much, but I think Rachel is an amazing person, who obviously has her flaws, but as a whole, she's terrific, IMO. I just don't think Bryan measures up in that regard. I'm sorry, but I just don't. Nobody has to agree with me, and it isn't like Rachel cares what I think. I'm just venting. I hope he doesn't end up hurting Rachel in the end. But even if he is 100% there for her, I don't think he's good enough for her. All JMO.

I 100% agree with this.

I'll be interested to see how her family responds to Bryan. Especially her sister because I'll bet she's done her research. And I can't help but think about her mom's advice about "red flags". There are so many red flags with Bryan, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:18 pm

I think the gig was Luke's to lose too, and he lost it with his own behavior and they went with trusty, rusty Nick instead last minute.

This year it's Peter. If it's not Peter, it's because he doesn't want it ala like Chris L. and I don't see that, or he gets cocky and weird ala Luke. Maybe slightly larger chance of the Luke scenario happening, but I'm also not banking on that.

He's basically a slightly older version of Ben H. to me right now. Totally playing the game. Doesn't seem that into Rachel to me, much like Ben with Kaitlyn, but he's playing the game and maybe he gets more animated with people he's actually into.  He's keeping my interest primarily because he's from my hood, and we like the same sports teams. laugh out loud And, you know, it's all about me and I want my Madison Franchise couple, dammit! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@bluwavz I agree, just wishing for something different.  Plus them skipping Luke and going with Nick gives me a little bit of hope, but not much.

TBH, maybe with the women pursuing Peter he might be more animated.  He is just a little stiff and not much expression from him right now.  Probably some subtle stuff, but I just don't want to work that hard for this show anymore to look for the subtle.

JMO.

I understand. TBH I don't really get too invested in the Bachelor seasons so whatever choice they go with I'll probably just be like okay cool. Even when they do go with something different I feel like the guy leads always get edited so vanilla (Juan Pablo being the exception). The B'ettes have so much more personality. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:23 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:
jjjami wrote:

I 100% agree with this.

I'll be interested to see how her family responds to Bryan. Especially her sister because I'll bet she's done her research. And I can't help but think about her mom's advice about "red flags". There are so many red flags with Bryan, IMO.

JMO, those are the viewers red flags, not necessarily Rachel's. I was just watching a video of the dinner portion of Peter and Rachel's 1:1 where she tells him she got therapy too. He had no change in facial expression at all, none. Perhaps his lack of affect and body language is a red flag to a family that knows their girl and that she is an expressive person and that she might want that kind of expressiveness in return. It is all supposition and speculation on our part. We will see what happens.

I personally don't see any Bryan red flags. I don't give a rip about insurance fraud that was dismissed, meaning He Is Not Legally Liable, or the tea. I did MLM for four years. I sold over $30000 in rubber stamps in one year. No one needs to buy rubber stamps, so am I bad person because I was actively selling people something they wanted but didn't need? I even had customers who registered me as the grocery store in the their check registry, should I have refused them? I don't think so, because they are adults and made the choice to buy my stuff. The little video I saw of Bryan with the tea stuff, it wasn't pushy it was informative.

To each their own. All is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:It's totally Peter's gig if he wants it. He just fits the next Bachelor mold and he has too much support behind him for them not to go with him. All JMO.

IA and that's when he should be asking people if they would move to California, not when he's a contestant IMHO.

He quit modeling but he kept one client. He's still modelling and still dreaming of California IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
realitytvfan11 wrote:
jjjami wrote:

I 100% agree with this.

JMO, those are the viewers red flags, not necessarily Rachel's. I was just watching a video of the dinner portion of Peter and Rachel's 1:1 where she tells him she got therapy too.  He had no change in facial expression at all, none.  Perhaps his lack of affect and body language is a red flag to a family that knows their girl and that she is an expressive person and that she might want that kind of expressiveness in return. It is all supposition and speculation on our part.  We will see what happens.

I personally don't see any Bryan red flags.  I don't give a rip about insurance fraud that was dismissed, meaning He Is Not Legally Liable, or the tea.  I did MLM for four years.  I sold over $30000 in rubber stamps in one year. No one needs to buy rubber stamps, so am I bad person because I was actively selling people something they wanted but didn't need? I even had customers who registered me as the grocery store in the their check registry, should I have refused them?  I don't think so, because they are adults and made the choice to buy my stuff. The little video I saw of Bryan with the tea stuff, it wasn't pushy it was informative.  

To each their own.  All is JMO.

You're entitled to your opinion re: red flags. I happen to disagree about there not being a change in facial expression. The insurance fraud was dismissed with prejudice, which means it can't be brought to action again. Usually, a dismissal with prejudice occurs as a result of an out-of-court settlement between parties. Now, I don't know for sure if that's what happened here, but it's probable that Bryan and other co-defendants settled out of court.

Asking someone to buy stamps is not comparable to pushing a tea as some magic formula to help drop 5 pounds in 5 days! Like I have stated before, it's counterintuitive to the very ethos of holistic healing to be pushing something as a "quick fix". And he has a greater responsibility to be careful about what he pushes because he is billing himself as a medical professional, and therefore, people are more likely to trust what he says. But all of this JMO. Agree to disagree because we won't ever agree on this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:38 pm

@realitytvfan11  :claphands yup!!!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:47 pm

To each his/her own. Peter's never thought about having sex with Rachel is a big red flag to me. If he's being truthful, after a long date and some make out sessions and he's not interested in her sexually? He's not that into her? If he's being respectful, that means he's lying. I would wonder what else he would lie to Rachel?

We can debate till the cow comes home but the bottom line is if we believe Rachel is smart, and I've seen many people praising her, she would make the best decision for her under that environment, not what you or me think it's the best for her.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10