SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:00 am

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:This season is not predictable at all, maybe with peter but who's knows he might got home next laugh out loud

laugh out loud that's why I wanted to see the interactions. For instance Eric was discounted out by folks & he may still be there. I literally will not be surprised by who she picks because I expected her to be unpredictable & she is going strong with that so far  giggling

laugh out loud Eric was one of my early faves but I never even got to discounting him because I keep forgetting he's there. Rachel sure showed me though giggling Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 62 3806527698

Yes, ms "if i'm keeping it 100, i think you should go home" is on a mission, and she's taking no prisoners.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 am

@ReneeM...I love Eric's bio but no idea how he will be edited after Millsy said he told folks to stop talking about him to Rachel; should be interesting giggling

@Ladybug82....very well said as I think she might shock folks with her final pick.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:02 am

@Ladybug82 Agree. I can't understand how anyone can get any kind of real vibe from the little we have seen of any of the cast to know who would be best for the lead, which in reality we also know little about. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:04 am

@Kashathediva It's just fun guessing, possibly predicting.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:05 am

@ReneeM Of course, I get it. And it should be fun. I have fun doing things like matching up buildings and stuff. I don't really care much about the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am

Given how this season is going, I wouldn't be surprised if Alex has captured Rachel's heart with his Russian accent and jokes giggling

Anyways, Go Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:11 am

My Rachel (whose motto keeping it real 100%) is taking no prisoners she is letting them know time to exit left. giggling giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

maybe alex will stay in for hometowns bc he is in a bromance with a moc friend, so they will make it seem like we need to meet him like how we had to meet corinne nanny

Last edited by cmarci93 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Let's not forget that she was all over Dean and overdoing it with the PDA at that concert. Dean is a possibility as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:13 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex is in the F4.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:13 am

mobyz wrote:Let's not forget that she was all over Dean and overdoing it with the PDA at that concert.  Dean is a possibility as well.

Isn't he too young though ? If she wants to get married, have children..imo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:15 am

mobyz wrote:Let's not forget that she was all over Dean and overdoing it with the PDA at that concert.  Dean is a possibility as well.

Actually Dean is the only one I have seen the fun & quirky side of Rachel with so I won't be surprised if he got a second SD & makes F4. And also Alex for that matter.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal