SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:12 am

mercieme wrote:
pvpr wrote:Bryan is Colombian, he has the flag in his IG bio.

Great thanks for the clarification....may he has the Latin lover magic working on Rachel....just kidding giggling

You could be right mericeme. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:21 am

@pvpr Thanks for clarifying! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:27 am

Oh wow! Just catching up on this thread and a couple of things standing out to me....

1) How much Bryan reminds me of Josh Murray (in looks and alpha ways per his Ellen GD)
2) How much Eric reminds me of Nick (just being himself, other guys complaining)

I've said this before filming began but I really really hope this is not a repeat of another lawyer's season hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:31 am

@AllAboutLove Well I hope she chooses Eric then. If he is not cocky.

Last edited by reason on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:32 am

Does age not bother you?

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:33 am

Eric is 29 I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:39 am

It's only couple of years, not 10-20.  And IMO, in most cases it's not so much the age but the maturity that's a factor.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:57 am

IMO the photo of Rachel standing by the Bentley looks like Geneva, Switzerland. The architecture of the building is very Geneva like IMO. Also Geneva is a Bentley type of town.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:08 am

ReneeM wrote:
mindless wrote:The only one I find cute out of those (probably) left is Eric. Well I liked Alex's personality on Ellen. Not sure if I see a match for Rachel in this lot though. I wasn't impressed with Bryan at all.

Out of the ones that met her on ATFR I thought she & Eric had the best chemistry, that dance at the end was cute IMO. I just ALWAYS forget he's there, but he's a contender IMO if guys were going to Rachel about him to complain early on and he's still there. I'm hoping that Bryan was just on his worst behaviour on Ellen and is actually there for Rachel, because she seems to really like him. I went to Matt's instagram for the first time last night, sometimes he looks cute, sometimes he looks like he's balding , but he cooks! & men who can cook can have all of me always. Alex is my dark horse because of his personality, I think Rachel might just enjoy being around him. I'm still stuck on Dean's age & I just saw nothing with Jack from the pics/vids from their date, if he's still there.

True, Eric could still be there because Rachel really likes him, but I'm not discounting that he is there because producers want him there either as a potential lead or because he brings drama.

So far, I haven't really seen anything that is getting me excited for this season...other than some of the locations. Hopefully, once I see them on my screen someone will pique my interest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:32 am

Apparently someone posted on Rachel instagram page that they met her at the Copenhagen Changing of the Guards, and whispered something to her.  I'd love to know which one of her guys was with her when that happened.

Last edited by mobyz on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:33 am

@mobyz now this is what I call Interesting and intriguing.

Last edited by reason on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 am

@reason Interesting indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal