SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 am

TLTF wrote:
mobyz wrote:Let's not forget that she was all over Dean and overdoing it with the PDA at that concert.  Dean is a possibility as well.

Isn't he too young though ? If she wants to get married, have children..imo

Well, considering how unpredictable Rachel has been so far, anything is possible at this point.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:17 am

IMO Dean screams 'heartbroken F4 who falls way too quickly and goes to BIP to heal' like Marcus and Jared. He was all over Rachel and seemed really into her during that concert date but I also think he's the type who would've 'fallen in love' with Kristina or Raven, if one of them had been the Bachelorette. IDK. He's so young and immature (IMO) that I can't take him seriously as a possible F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:17 am

Yes true ! I would not be surprised if she had Alex and Dean in her F4. And as much as I love to see her end up with peter, he could be gone next week! Love how much she is unpredictable Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:18 am

TLTF wrote:
mobyz wrote:Let's not forget that she was all over Dean and overdoing it with the PDA at that concert.  Dean is a possibility as well.

Isn't he too young though ? If she wants to get married, have children..imo

I have dean as F4 or F2 but not F1 for that reason (F3 is probably someone they're considering for bachelor and I don't think he factors in there) She did an interview where she made it pretty clear that she doesn't just want a guy, she also wants kids in the near future too & he's only 26 & I don't think he's there yet. But at this point nothing would surprise me & it actually makes all this way more fun for me. All JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:23 am

I didn't see anything overboard. IMO. I will be floored if she ends up with what appears to be to be yo-yo. He reminds me of Pee-Wee Herman in this photo. I just can't. rofl
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Pee-wee-herman-1
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Pee-wee_herman_2014
source
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Dean1-e1489506566200

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Dean1-e1489506566200

That picture hmmm He looks like a child Rachel! Can he even grow facial hair? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 am

@Kashathediva I just spilled my drink. Too funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:

I didn't see anything overboard. IMO. I will be floored if she ends up with what appears to be to be yo-yo. He reminds me of Pee-Wee Herman in this photo.  I just can't.  rofl
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Pee-wee-herman-1
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Pee-wee_herman_2014
source

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 am

I can not see her with Dean unless she needs pocket book change babysitting him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:33 am

All I'll say is that her crush on John Mayer, Justin Beiber and her finding Josh cute makes sense now based on the guys who are left IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud  

All JMO

ETA: @KashatheDiva, spitcoffee
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:41 am

Well she did also mention Idris Elba lool..

But about Will are we sure he is out? I am still new at the sm changes info but are the changes big enough to say he is really gone?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:47 am

Carine wrote:Well she did also mention Idris Elba lool..

But about Will are we sure he is out? I am still new at the sm changes info but are the changes big enough to say he is really gone?

@Carine I am not good at the SM following/followers clue but Will's numbers of followers increased by 3. Some folks think that's significant enough. One SM clue that is very accurate is when they actually accept follow requests from sleuthers here or sleuthers find out they are following one of the eliminated cast. We will see if Will accepts a follow from one of our sleuthers & that will all but confirm his status IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal