SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Magic 8 ball stock just plummeted. @RustySnail.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:50 pm

I'm still on the Peter F1 train.

As for Will, I would love to see him in the F3.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:50 pm

cmarci93 wrote:This season is not predictablI e at all, maybe with peter but who's knows he might got home next laugh out loud

He totally could!! I wouldn't like that though haha

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 61 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 61 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Magic 8 ball stock just plummeted. @RustySnail.

Let feed him to the 🐷

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:52 pm

cmarci93 wrote:This season is not predictable at all, maybe with peter but who's knows he might got home next laugh out loud

laugh out loud that's why I wanted to see the interactions. For instance Eric was discounted out by folks & he may still be there. I literally will not be surprised by who she picks because I expected her to be unpredictable & she is going strong with that so far giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:53 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm still on the Peter F1 train.

He is home if you believe his ig

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:54 pm

reason wrote:
ElonM wrote:I'm still on the Peter F1 train.

He is home if you believe his ig

Oh wow, now things are getting interesting.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:55 pm

I will say that all this unpredictability is way more fun than Rusty Snail posting "Ben is going to pick Lauren" "JoJo is going to pick Jordan" "Nick is going to pick Vanessa" halfway through filming laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

@ElonM real, real, real interesting.

Back to top Go down

This really is interesting. I need to see how these guys personalities are.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:55 pm

mercieme wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:This season is not predictable at all, maybe with peter but who's knows he might got home next laugh out loud

laugh out loud that's why I wanted to see the interactions. For instance Eric was discounted out by folks & he may still be there. I literally will not be surprised by who she picks because I expected her to be unpredictable & she is going strong with that so far  giggling

laugh out loud Eric was one of my early faves but I never even got to discounting him because I keep forgetting he's there. Rachel sure showed me though giggling Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 61 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Alright, let's take a minute and remember last Ette season... How everyone was all pick Luke, Robby, Chase or pretty much anyone that was not Jordan.  And now look at how her guys turned out.  She made the best decision for her, whether the viewing audience or any here liked it.  laugh out loud

So IMO, regardless of whose left or who Rachel picks, it'll be the best option for her and what she wants out of the show.  Be it long term relationship, a showmance, a steping stone to other opportunities, etc.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal