SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:37 pm

reason wrote:
mobyz wrote:Do we know who else got the boot last night from Ms. "I like to keep it 100."

As long as it is not Peter I am good giggling giggling giggling
If Peter was also sent home before the F6 I would officially give up on trying to guess anything from Rachel ever again Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 pm

TLTF wrote:
I feel the same! Bryan as the Bachelor! He doesn't look sincere with Rachel at least! Plus he does a (slightly) duck face on his selfie pic haha

never trust dudes who make duck faces in their selfies laugh out loud. All JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:
I feel the same! Bryan as the Bachelor! He doesn't look sincere with Rachel at least! Plus he does a (slightly) duck face on his selfie pic haha

never trust dudes who make duck faces in their selfies laugh out loud. All JMO

Hahaha! I know right Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 3806527698 giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:40 pm

If it turned out that Matt too was eliminated, that means 4 of the guys she took to Ellen are still on the show.  It would be cool if Peter, Will, Bryan, and Alex all turn out to be her F4.

Last edited by mobyz on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:41 pm

I agree. I admit I didn't really see solid chemistry between Jack and Rachel based on the clip we all saw, but mildly disappointed. Come on Rachel, don't let us down, CHOOSE PETER!!!! LOLOLOL.

I think Bryan is a hottie. And that's the problem- you can tell that he thinks that he is as well. Seems like the womanizing type IMO.

And just saying- Will will not be the next bachelor. No way will another black person directly follow Rachel as the lead. Whether it's right or wrong is irrelevant. With the new info, I am holding out hope that F1 is Peter. Out of who is left, he really is the only one that makes sense, unless something huge has happened that we have no idea about with the Matt guy, Adam, or Will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:42 pm

pvpr wrote:03.25.2017

IG stats as of March 23
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Screen12
I think Will is out too... He's gained 2 followers and is following 2 more people (577 followers, 715 following)

EDIT: He's actually gained 3 followers and is following 3 more people. @Aunties_Love posted a S/C of his stats on April 6 and he had 574 followers and was following 712.

Last edited by pvpr on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:43 pm

WooooooooooooooooooooooW Shocker not

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Oh noooooo that's crazy !! He was my F2

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Does that mean that both Matt and Eric were the 2 guys that got the SD in episode 6?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 pm

adf23 wrote:I agree.  I admit I didn't really see solid chemistry between Jack and Rachel based on the clip we all saw, but mildly disappointed.  Come on Rachel, don't let us down, CHOOSE PETER!!!! LOLOLOL.

I think Bryan is a hottie.  And that's the problem-  you can tell that he thinks that he is as well.  Seems like the womanizing type IMO.  

And just saying-  Will will not be the next bachelor.  No way will another black person directly follow Rachel as the lead.  Whether it's right or wrong is irrelevant.   With the new info, I am holding out hope that F1 is Peter.   Out of who is left, he really is the only one that makes sense, unless something huge has happened that we have no idea about with the Matt guy, Adam, or Will.

ALL OF THIS! I agree Good Post Especially the bolded.

ETA: If Eric is still there he's also now a serious contender IMO

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:46 pm

@pvpr nice one! yes

LiarBoy is having a hay day in here thanks to us!
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f60b

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 pm

This season is not predictable at all, maybe with peter but who's knows he might got home next laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal