SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by julychild Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 pm

coolangel wrote:
julychild wrote:Interesting that he also said another reason for the difference, aside from the "extremely pregnant" sister, is that Rachel will most likely stay in Dallas (makes total sense!) with her F1, so it will be good for the guys to visit Dallas.

Unless Millsy explicitly stated that Rachel said she won't be moving from Dallas, I think it is just his opinion or a potential storyline for this season IMO.

I hope that's a decision which Rachel and her F1 will be making together for their future once the show is over - wherever that it.

All JMO

I'll bet anyone good money that any INITIAL relocation will be on the guy...if necessary.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:32 pm

TLTF wrote:@mobyz Haha ! Is it proper english ? English is not my first language :/ ha!

It's great, i loved what you said. Your English is perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:34 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn's so called HTD was only two guys, and it wasn't "earlier" ? was it? as Millsy stated according to @julychild 's post.

Yes, he said "earlier" as in, the guys will meet her family, in Dallas, earlier than usual, because Connie will be too pregnant to fly.

Islandgal wrote:Why did I think this was only for MTP portion of the show for the final 2?
I don't think this replaces HTD's to meet the 4 families. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So that's what I'm thinking. It's the F2 guys that will have a MTP earlier than usual and it will be in Dallas and not the FRC location IMO. No matter which way they do it, it will be crazy travelling if that's what they'll do then fly off to the FRC location.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:34 pm

cmarci93 wrote:But I also think when mills said the guy would need to re locate , I think he meant in general bc rachel won't be the one moving IMO, so it can be jack even tho he lives in the same town.

Jack would not need to relocate.  He already live in dallas.  It will be someone else. Thanks to all for todays update. Coming from the dr. so much thread to read but it was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:36 pm

@julychild IA I could never see Rachel relocating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:37 pm

@GuardianAngel That is why I say Rachel will be going back to work I dont think she will be going hollywood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:39 pm

reason wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:But I also think when mills said the guy would need to re locate , I think he meant in general bc rachel won't be the one moving IMO, so it can be jack even tho he lives in the same town.

Jack would not need to relocate.  He already live in dallas.  It will be someone else.  Thanks to all for todays update.  Coming from the dr.  so much thread to read but it was worth it.

Yea I know I'm just saying that I think mills was just saying in general whoever she picks she won't be the one moving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Maybe the F4 will visit Dallas first before going to their separate hometowns.

Last edited by mobyz on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:44 pm

mobyz wrote:Maybe all the F4 will visit Dallas first before going to their separate hometowns.

I don't see this happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:46 pm

mobyz wrote:Maybe all the F4 will visit Dallas first before going to their separate hometowns.

Great idea....I would love this to happen; may be F4 RC in Dallas after they meet her family????

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:47 pm

This is like the earlier seasons of the bachelorette, it is from the 4 or 5 season the family starts to visit the bachelor/ette at the final location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:49 pm

mercieme wrote:

Great idea....I would love this to happen; may be F4 RC in Dallas after they meet her family????

Yes, they should definitely do that. Change things up a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal