SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:17 pm

brownravens wrote:Kenny had a drop in number on insta I think...

I'm keeping an eye on this... just realised we have a mutual friend (I'm actually embarrassed to say this! But to be fair I have one with JoJo too..)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by moviechicka Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm

cmarci93 wrote:But I also think when mills said the guy would need to re locate , I think he meant in general bc rachel won't be the one moving IMO, so it can be jack even tho he lives in the same town.
Oh. I know. I was just saying that would be a positive for them because it's one less thing to worry about.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:19 pm

moviechicka wrote:
mobyz wrote:Was I wrong, or did Mill implied that whomever Rachel chooses will have to relocate to Dallas.  Bryan doesn't seem like someone that would relocate for a woman imo.  I can see Dean or Eric doing that.  Who else do you guys think might be willing to relocate to Dallas to be with Rachel amongst the guys that are left?
And Jack wouldn't need to relocate.

Oh true! One point for him! Even if I did not see any connection between them. I just saw a glimpse. Dean Eric and Peter would relocate. They can do their job wherever. IMO.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Yeah he definitely seemed to say that her guy would have to move. I could see Dean & Will moving too. I think most of the guys that would have a hard time moving because of their jobs like Josiah, or like Kenny who has a daughter, already seem to be out. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Re: HTDs and Rachel's sister... maybe one of her contract stipulations was that she was there for the birth? So the families will fly into Dallas instead of going to each town?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm

julychild wrote:Interesting that he also said another reason for the difference, aside from the "extremely pregnant" sister, is that Rachel will most likely stay in Dallas (makes total sense!) with her F1, so it will be good for the guys to visit Dallas.

Unless Millsy explicitly stated that Rachel said she won't be moving from Dallas, I think it is just his opinion or a potential storyline for this season IMO.

I hope that's a decision which Rachel and her F1 will be making together for their future once the show is over - wherever that it.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm

On the podcast Julia asked mills if any of the guys are single dads and mills said no unless he forgot someone

So Kenny is a father ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Why did I think this was only for MTP portion of the show for the final 2?
I don't think this replaces HTD's to meet the 4 families. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:24 pm

cmarci93 wrote:On the podcast Julia asked mills if any of the guys are single dads and mills said no unless he forgot someone

So Kenny is a father ?
He indicated he wasn't sure. I recall that Kenny is a father.

Back to top Go down

TLTF wrote:
moviechicka wrote:
mobyz wrote:Was I wrong, or did Mill implied that whomever Rachel chooses will have to relocate to Dallas.  Bryan doesn't seem like someone that would relocate for a woman imo.  I can see Dean or Eric doing that.  Who else do you guys think might be willing to relocate to Dallas to be with Rachel amongst the guys that are left?
And Jack wouldn't need to relocate.

Oh true! One point for him! Even if I did not see any connection between them. I just saw a glimpse. Dean Eric and Peter would relocate. They can do their job wherever. IMO.

@TLTF You're funny. "They can do their job wherever." That statement cracked me up the way you said that.

Back to top Go down

Islandgal wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:On the podcast Julia asked mills if any of the guys are single dads and mills said no unless he forgot someone

So Kenny is a father ?
He indicated he wasn't sure. I recall that Kenny is a father.

That's what I thought also

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:25 pm

@mobyz Haha ! Is it proper english ? English is not my first language :/ ha!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal