SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Why would they want to take 4 people to see the family? I see no sense in that.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Mills said some of the guys will get to meet her family in Dallas...we are just speculating as it could be any scenario. It could very well be just the F2 doing the MTP similar to past seasons as already posted upthread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 pm

reason wrote:Why would they want to take 4 people to see the family?  I see no sense in that.

Well, she's going to meet four separate families, what's wrong with her family meeting those 4 guys before she visits their family?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:02 pm

At the risk of posting in the wrong place...my instinct tells me the attorney will not select the doctor as her future husband. In light of that, Bryan, in JMO, will not be F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:03 pm

@mobyz By the time her parents meet and greet she should know who is in the cat seat, why drag 4 when you dont need to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:16 pm

@GuardianAngel

This is exactly what happened Matt Grant's season. The f1-2 went to from the FD to MTP in London and then to Barbados for the LCD and FRC.
I see this exact scenario happening again. It's a quick hop from Dallas to Barbados.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel

This is exactly what happened Matt Grant's season. The f1-2 went to from the FD to MTP in London and then to Barbados for the LCD and FRC.
I see this exact scenario happening again. It's a quick hop from Dallas to Barbados.

You are so right, I forgot about that season.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Okay just listened to Mills and he starts talking hometowns being different then tries to explain by saying Rachel will be bringing guys to Dallas instead of family travelling... I think this is the MTP portion and only reason he mentions hometowns is because the schedule is affected by this additional location due to her family not traveling IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Chris Harrison posted a few Instagram stories and he's definite still in Copenhagen for the moment. I guess tomorrow would be a travel day then
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:37 pm

^^It's after 11pm in Copenhagen right now so the RC is probably still going IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:38 pm

3 hours ago Chris Harrison made a video of him at dinner with his daughter , so that had to be before the RC bc he's always at them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Rachel is going narrow the guys down to 6 tonight.  2 guys already received 2 roses from the SD this week and are safe from eliminination.  We still don't have any idea who got those dates.  Tonight RC is likely to be tense imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal