SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:18 am

Welcome1  @Rikkim! So great to have you join. In past seasons, the BachAU official account had an individual pic or short video of F1 posted pre-season. Laura has not had that. However, like past season F1s, Laura has been featured in all the pre-season promos and highlighted by media pre-seasons. She also has a "Get to Know Laura" video which some, but not all, past F1s have had.

It's been noted in the F1-F4 thread, that Laura has more of these F1-like stats and Elise doesn't. For more on F1 stats and comparisons, sleuthing and discussion for contestant comparison for possible F1 in F1-F4 thread here yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:45 am

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 TjdbnFT

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:44 am

Found this article quite interesting.. Smiley
http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-2017-laura-byrne-first-kiss-interview-23483

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:50 am

Thanks @lrose...this is a first for a speculated F1 to get media interview after her SD. Well if will only help her publicity and her TM brand I guess. I find it interesting that Laura only watched Matty on GL's season after filming was over......why would she do that if she is F1, makes no sense to me especially when she says in the article that no one said anything about her being GL 2.0 to her face on the show....but maybe if she is F1 she wants to see how she and GL could be compared to each other; but if it was me I wouldn't bother to watch how my boyfriend was in love with another woman I am being compared to.

Also Laura lists Elise as one of the girls she was close to in the house so no drama between them as speculated IMO.

I am going to post the entire article into the SM thread in a jive because she addressed all the rumors: the queen of reverse parking and the infamous snow pics. Oh what are the producers up to this season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:17 am

I know we know she sticks around possibly to the end but the general public don't know that and in the interview she says as time went on it got harder to see him on dates with others alluding to the fact she sticks around.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 am

In fairness to her, she didn't specify how long she stayed but I get your point that it could be construed as being there till the end.

I am just shook that the producers allowed her to give this interview to address all the rumors out there.

She is getting so much brand recognition for TM as well and it makes me wonder if she struck a deal with the producers to that effect before signing on for the show....not saying anything wrong with it but just trying to make sense of her being allowed to do this interview while the show is still airing scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Another interview with Laura with NW as recapped by WD NOW.

Bachelor Australia babe Laura: “I’m second guessing my feelings for Matty” Her date with Matty was pretty damn perfect, but Laura ain’t buying it…AUG 02, 2017
After making like Jack in the Titanic and drawing portraits of each other, The Bachelor Australia’s Laura Byrne snagged the first kiss from Matty J and we're all dying of jealousy.

While it seemed like everything was coming up roses for the pair, it turns out Laura isn’t feeling so sure about her future with the Bachelor hunk... Despite all the rumours suggesting otherwise.

“I second guess things a lot. I second guess the way I felt too,” Laura revealed to NW exclusively.

“It makes you feel insecure at times. I thought I had an amazing date with him. And then the other girls said they did too. So maybe it wasn’t as special. I wasn’t as confident.”

Is Laura suffering a case of cold feet?

No need to panic about the front-runner just yet, with Laura definitely feeling a spark.

“I really feel like we clicked. It was really nice!”

Matty swept Laura off her feet, whisking her away on a yacht before the two got creative painting each other’s portraits.

“I am terrible at drawing,” she laughed.

Clearly her piece of art meant something, the pretty brunette still has the portrait he drew of her, telling us, “Yes! I do. It’s like in storage.”

Things got very steamy when Laura snagged the first kiss.

“I didn’t know if he kissed Elora or not. I wasn’t thinking about the other dates he had at all. We just had a great time.”

Plus, Laura was lucky enough to escape the questions from the girls when she arrived back at the mansion. “When I came home from my date, everyone was in bed, I didn’t have to some home to an interrogation,” she said.

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Man all the girls were in bed when she came back?  How long did that date go for exactly???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:09 pm

@Sundy...infinity it seems giggling

On a serious note though, Elora's shark watching date started very early in the morning IMO and I believe Laura's was closer to mid-morning based on the BTS pics we saw...jmo.

What are your thoughts on the interviews Laura has been allowed to give?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:26 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy...infinity it seems giggling

On a serious note though, Elora's shark watching date started very early in the morning IMO and I believe Laura's was closer to mid-morning based on the BTS pics we saw...jmo.

What are your thoughts on the interviews Laura has been allowed to give?
They are very interesting. Like she is part of the machine. I didn't find them overly warm though. That said, it could be quite deliberate to throw people off. I can't see how though. That first date was as perfect as could be. I personally am not warming to her as much as I thought I would, she is a very strong character. Perfectly lovely though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:36 pm

I don't recall a contestant ever being able to give a full on interview like this during airing before.  Not sure if it's an extension of the new approach of allowing/instructing the contestants to post on social media during the season but this seems unprecedented and highly suspicious IMO.

It's entirely possible the whole season has been a construction - Matty told producers exactly what he wanted in a partner and they have served her up on a platter.  They may have even enticed her in with advertising incentives for her jewellery (and that seems to be working judging by SM comments).  

I'd be interested to know if she even applied for the show.  I'm sure I recall Cam from Georgia's season saying he was approached by producers on a night out and encouraged to audition.  If it's true she didn't even watch Georgia's season then IMO she may have been headhunted.

That said, Matty is IMO ecstatic that she's there and it doesn't detract from their love story, for me anyway.  As one of the people who ranted and raved last year about not caring about a suspenseful ending and just "SHOW ME THE LOVE" it seems I may get exactly what I wanted.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:13 pm

I have just started watching this session. IMO Laura is fantastic for the show, especially as imo Matty is a little reserved/quite. She is fun and vibrant on the show and social media. If I was the TB producers I would have her doing media to draw in the viewers. IMO laura will be F1 but there will be bumps on the road. So Laura generating interest in their love story now especially given ep3 SD will get viewers invested and wanting to see their journey. Restores viewers faith in the franchise after last sessions bach disaster. All my thoughts and opinions.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild