SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Which dress? Is it the green jumpsuit two-piece Laura is wearing?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Which dress? Is it the green jumpsuit two-piece Laura is wearing?

You are correct, we should have referred to it as jumpsuit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:01 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Which dress? Is it the green jumpsuit two-piece Laura is wearing?

You are correct, we should have referred to it as jumpsuit.

Sorry, yeh I meant first night outfit
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:31 pm

@mercieme @Hearts_And_Roses no worries at all yes I was thinking there may be another pic with her in a dress so was wondering if I was missing it giggling  Yeah I think Laura and Lisa the ones in jumpsuits? Interesting then how they're both highlighted in that one promo. 

I am interested to see who gets FIR or WR as well and what it may mean this season if so. I guess it's possible Laura could get it and that's why she was highlighted if she's not F1? 

Still keeping an eye out for all options. Laura possibly being MIA for the premiere gives me a big pause...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:16 am

I actually really like Laura's bio. My favorite type of relationships are those I consider "friendship on fire". That she loves the ocean and anything to do with it is just another tick in her favor. Interesting how she is stated to be finding her one true love... could be F1-ish or next Bette (although I still believe they won't go for a returnee Bette even if they edit for one)

I also noticed that in her bio pic she isn't smiling with teeth so the pics of her with the other NSW girls of her in the middle it may just be how she takes pics.

Have to see how she is on the show and sleuthing but I can see her being a match. Will see... 

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 TheBachelor_S5_Bio_Laura
Laura
State: NSW

A down-to-earth city girl with a gypsy heart, Laura is all about being authentic. The self-confessed “big flirt” has always been a free spirit but is now looking to find her one true love. Making love her priority, the 30 year old accessories designer is looking for a witty, smart and motivated man, as there is nothing sexier than a man who is inspired.

Why did you apply for the show?
“To put myself out of my comfort zone, enjoy a once in a lifetime experience and maybe even find my person.”

How would you describe your perfect partner?
“Tall, dark, handsome, funny, kind, honest, two feet and a heartbeat.”

What would be a deal breaker for you?
“If the connection is not there, then it is not there. Finding your best friend whose clothes you want to rip off is what it is all about.”

Describe your dream date.
“It is not about a dream date, it is about the person you are with – the right person can make a trip to Aldi feel like magic. But if I had to pick something to do, I think anything on and in the water.”

How do you plan on winning over the Bachelor's heart?
“With my terrible puns and dance moves.”
sc:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/bachelorettes/laura
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:46 am

Weird that she would mention puns/Dad jokes though - that's a very "Georgia" thing IMO; I'm surprised they included that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:54 am

I think Laura's puns are who she is going by sleuthing her SM back when it was first found and her "Lady and a Cat" IG username (another Georgia comparison) as well as the many puns she has used on her SM when sleuthing her back then.

I had to laugh at her comment about her dream man "two feet and a heartbeat" laugh out loud
Makes me think she may be really fun/funny and also able to be vulnerable....Powerful combo if so (makes me think of Sam F, Heather, etc).

How would you describe your perfect partner?
“Tall, dark, handsome, funny, kind, honest, two feet and a heartbeat.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 am

I had the opposite reaction to that comment - my first thought was, how insulting to amputees!  Perspective is a funny thing. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 am

That's true but I don't think she meant it that way. Same with her saying "heartbeat". I don't think she meant to insult the dead. Hopefully she has a great sense of humor since she seems to go far already and if she's the one Matty chooses and he is very happy like he says then she must have that  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by PIinthemaking Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:  Yeah I think Laura and Lisa the ones in jumpsuits? Interesting then how they're both highlighted in that one promo. 

I think Akoulina (the cartwheel girl) is wearing a jumpsuit thingy as well and possibly Tara?

Laura's outfit is from here - https://amytaylorcollection.com/product/palazzo-pants/ and https://amytaylorcollection.com/product/mayoko-crop-top/

There will be a few girls wearing this brand, like last time. Watch out for distinctive tag on the back Smiley

PIinthemaking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:45 am

Laura IG posting on M&G premier episode night
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_0116
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_0117

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:52 am

Her voice was quite deep we should be able to tell what she says in VO! All in all I think she was great.. she was def in Thailand in that season preview imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild