SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 pm

OK Laura has officially won me over with this post:

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 U5NXVpH

Source

cantstopl

Interesting exchange between her & Alix - I'm guessing it was a loooonnnggg night.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Laura is a lovely girl IMO and I am always in the camp of whoever the lead chooses, I am fine with. So all well and good IMO if she is F1 yes

I wonder if she wil continue to be very active on SM...at least we can track better if she disappears on SHVs in the next 2 months since now the IG is open giggling So far she has been active on the TM IG since filming was over. Or maybe there are no SHVs needed if they are sneaking around in Bondi giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:18 pm

@Amalia...was it you that sleuthed that Laura liked a post on FB sometime in May? I can't find the post so appreciate if you can re-post in this thread what day that FB like occurred....thanks girl.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Even before the season started I knew Laura would have an awesome sense of humor. Her IG username was the first thing that let me know that and her bio for the show confirmed it for me. Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633 

Now both captions for photos of her with Matty night one she uses humor. I love how she said she came as the stem and the others in red as the roses  Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:21 am

mercieme wrote:@Amalia...was it you that sleuthed that Laura liked a post on FB sometime in May? I can't find the post so appreciate if you can re-post in this thread what day that FB like occurred....thanks girl.

@mercieme, wow, you have a great memory. I had to look for my post too to remember when I saw Laura like the FB post. (I found my post on page 46 of the first social media thread btw.) According to my post, I saw on 25 May that Laura had liked a public FB post. The FB post had been posted 7 hours earlier and it seems I posted about this at around 7 pm on the 25 May. Of course I have absolutely no idea of whether Laura had liked other FB posts in May before this date.

(The public FB post was made by someone who was travelling/on holidays together with someone who appears to be a relative of Laura, and I was keeping half an eye on when Laura might like one of their "new" holiday posts, as I had seen that she had liked some of the previous posts on this public FB account. I feel a little apprehensive about posting the names of the ppl as they are not contestants or leads!)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 am

Thanks @Amalia....i totally get not posting the names of the people too as I have done the same myself and just post the information.

I am trying to do some math based on traveling time back from Thailand which is why I asked you. Glad you found that. Can you also please tell me if you can pick up any like from her IG (either the ToniMay one or the ladyandacat one from May 19th? Trying to figure out day she re-surfaced back on SM post FRC....thanks so much.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:06 am

That's such a great idea, @mercieme. I look forward to seeing even more of your findings!!

I don't have an IG account myself unfortunately so I can only see public IG posts and comments and can't see who's liked something or who follows whom. Unfortunately.

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:08 am

So obviously Laura wore her jewelry line on the show and the show adverstised it like they did for the other designers on TenPlay website. Anyone know if any contestant has had any thing related to fashion advertised by the show before? I totes would make the same deal if I was Laura but just curious if this is a first for the franchise...TIA.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_0139
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:07 am

mercieme wrote:So obviously Laura wore her jewelry line on the show and the show adverstised it like they did for the other designers on TenPlay website. Anyone know if any contestant has had any thing related to fashion advertised by the show before? I totes would make the same deal if I was Laura but just curious if this is a first for the franchise...TIA.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_0139
Source

I remember Laurina used to wear her own design of dresses on dates and cocktail parties. It was called Laurina Fleur Fashion or something??
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:15 am

Matty modelling her rings on the red carpet when they first met had me Suspect So much product placement on this season - it's crazy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:10 am

Back to Laura - I had some reservations about Laura when her profile was released and it mentioned she was a big flirt. I was thinking we were going to get some OTT, cringe-worthy Alex 2.0 flirting. But so far, her 'flirting' just comes across as someone who is friendly, confident and warm.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:26 am

mjoy wrote:Back to Laura - I had some reservations about Laura when her profile was released and it mentioned she was a big flirt.  I was thinking we were going to get some OTT, cringe-worthy Alex 2.0 flirting.  But so far, her 'flirting' just comes across as someone who is friendly, confident and warm.  

Yeah I like her a lot right now!  Far from being Georgia 2.0, I actually think she's a better match for Matty than G would have been.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild