SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 am

Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjm3dnj2v3TAhWIZlAKHY3QBgYQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F90602050%2FThe-Bachelor-NZ-recap-Make-way-Viarni-is-here&psig=AFQjCNGHWNHSYoHWyUOBHZwLApFh-2glvA&ust=1495343470399339

What I was trying to say red at the beginning red at the end was she aleays earmarked for Bachorette ???? or to be a potental f1  heres the link as well

Omg that has been advertised at the beginning that she's the one ?!?! Say what! Wow that's bizarre Suspect thanks for the throwback article!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 am

Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjm3dnj2v3TAhWIZlAKHY3QBgYQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F90602050%2FThe-Bachelor-NZ-recap-Make-way-Viarni-is-here&psig=AFQjCNGHWNHSYoHWyUOBHZwLApFh-2glvA&ust=1495343470399339

What I was trying to say red at the beginning red at the end was she aleays earmarked for Bachorette ???? or to be a potental f1  heres the link as well

And not just red - red roses as well! Hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 am

Karina wrote:

What I was trying to say red at the beginning red at the end was she aleays earmarked for Bachorette ???? or to be a potental f1 heres the link as well

bachfan05 wrote:@karina - the beginning dress she wore is very expensive, much more so than any of the other dresses worn by the contestants! What does that mean?

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/chelsea-gown

You're absolutely right, red at the start too and that dress was a knockout (IMO far more like an F1 dress, but at the beginning of the show!). Why would they put her in a $2000 gown on night 1 and a $550 at the end????? All so very interesting.

I've been banging on for ages about her editing seeming "off" to me so if she is Bachelorette that would explain so much. IMO, her role has felt similar to Courtney on AU season who's edit also seemed "off" in the sense that the Lead was chasing him for no apparent reason. There was speculation that he was a paid actor brought in to add some interest to the storyline and he did feel like he was acting to me - although he has an acting background so that could also have something to do with it!

What I would really really like is a clear shot of Lily's dress, for price comparison. I might just browse all sleeveless dark blue/black ones. Oh, and can we find her opening night dress on the website to see how much that was worth? Might be a clue!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 2:30 am

Looking at all the Colgate Optic white adverts red glam dresses galore

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:34 am

@bobette

Lily's dress $1149

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 23ed8710

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/amelie-gown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 2:44 am

Great job, @bachfan05 - I couldn't find it!  Now for your next assignment, try to find a sleeveless dress that matches the milisecond view we have of Lily from the preview screen caps.  Good luck! I'll try too but you are clearly better at this than me. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:51 am

Bobette wrote:Great job, @bachfan05 - I couldn't find it!  Now for your next assignment, try to find a sleeveless dress that matches the milisecond view we have of Lily from the preview screen caps.  Good luck! I'll try too but you are clearly better at this than me. giggling

Would need more than that milisecond laugh out loud. Too hard! A big fat F for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Great job, @bachfan05 - I couldn't find it!  Now for your next assignment, try to find a sleeveless dress that matches the milisecond view we have of Lily from the preview screen caps.  Good luck! I'll try too but you are clearly better at this than me. giggling

Would need more than that milisecond laugh out loud. Too hard! A big fat F for me.

Fair enough!  I think one of the NZ ladies said they saw a preview on TV and thought the dress had some lace?  
@Karina, @Katiebelle, did I imagine this?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 am

@bobette @karina @katiebelle
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Lily_d10
MAYBE ???
Mia Gown
NZ$1099.00
http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/mia-gown-3

Last edited by 4health on Sat May 20, 2017 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:57 am

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

Fair enough!  I think one of the NZ ladies said they saw a preview on TV and thought the dress had some lace?  

Yes some netting or something I think - was described as more 'glam'.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 2:57 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

Yes some netting or something I think - was described as more 'glam'.

See my find and see if it could be the gown???

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 20, 2017 2:58 am

I reckon this is the dress
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Lily_d10

Source: http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/ashley-gown

$899.00

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi