SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Karina wrote:I keep going back to that red dress that is the exact color of the Colgate logo the exact color of the dress that Matilda wears for the Colgate promos the exact color of the red rose the exact color of the red petals in the preview @Katiebelle found on the Edge page................ the concern is that  the story between and V may have the been edited so much that we do see what is real. To me  the realness and connection are with Lily I just do feel it with V even watching the clip the Bach FB posted of the two women.

Ok - so I have just rung a friend that works in marketing and is a brand manager for a large company.

She said that with branding nothing is an accident and everything is on purpose. She also said that with branding the visual aspect is the most important thing and that they have a saying - "colour is king". She said this is real basic stuff and that everyone knows (obviously not me!   Embarressed!  ) and it's Marketing 101.

She doesn't watch the show but I asked her who would she choose between Lily and Viarni based on their dress colours and she said Viarni. She also said it is definitely no coincidence that the Colgate logo was on the bottom of the page in that shot of her with the red dress. And while we were chatting she googled Colgate Optic White and wasn't surprised that all their branding has a woman in a bright red dress just like Matilda and Viarni.

She added that Colgate will be wanting to get their moneys worth and there would have many visual clues throughout the season that we would have taken in but not be fully conscious of. I said that that's a little sneaky and she replied - hey that's just business.  Hugesmile

Not sure if this helps at all. Any posters work in marketing? I'd be interested in your views.

I admire your level of dedication to researching this, @Katiebelle yes

Everything your marketing friend says does make logical sense.  Did you tell them about the possibility of the F2 becoming Bachelorette and potentially having their own show?  

IMO there would be even more marketing potential with a whole show, and Red is associated with Roses, and therefore the show in general.  So my argument would be that Viarni is perhaps advertising the Bachelorette brand, rather than the Colgate brand.

Also, Aussie Bachelorettes 1 and 2 wore a lot of red - Sam on opening night and both Sam and Georgia in a lot of marketing for the show - before, during and after.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Dr1yS07

Source

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 69FHwNk

Source

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 AtvMeO3

Source

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 TcQ5poE

Source

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 UTEdrBe

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Links)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 pm

@bobette - that would make sense as to why Nikki wore red at the finale when Alex was in such a subdued colour in comparison. I would think that they had Nikki in mind for the next Bachelorette (although we all know how that turned out!). Not saying that this is necessarily the case with Viarni but thought it was worth a mention. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 10:09 pm

bachfan05 wrote:@bobette - that would make sense as to why Nikki wore red at the finale when Alex was in such a subdued colour in comparison. I would think that they had Nikki in mind for the next Bachelorette (although we all know how that turned out!). Not saying that this is necessarily the case with Viarni but thought it was worth a mention. JMO.

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Oh wow @bobette @Katiebelle @leapofFaith @Bach05 I feel utterly privileged to be talking to this amazing group of dedicated sleuthers both theories are so likely and logical

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm

Ohhhh.... good point @Bobette!

NZ's first Bachelorette - Viarni. But isn't it a bit too soon to be announcing it?

Also I'm not 100% sold that they will have a Bachelorette here - remember our population is only 4 million compared to Australia's 24 million. Our contestant pool is 6 times smaller.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Karina wrote:Oh wow @bobette @Katiebelle @leapofFaith @Bach05 I feel utterly privileged to be talking to this amazing group of dedicated sleuthers both theories are so likely and logical

Thanks. Now watch me be completely and utterly wrong. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Idk anymore dizzy I think one thing I have learnt from this forum is scaps never lie... and every time I have a fav they always end up as f2 or f3... georgias season though I didn't have a fave and liked both matty j and lee and this helped me see the lead was so in love with lee from the start...so it does help not having a fave imo... this season again I really like Lily and viarni which is awesome but only difference I'm confused because the passion between Lily and zac is off the charts imo so bl I'd pick Lily f1 but from the beginning I could see how in awe/love he is with Viarni which again imo makes him more nervous and awkward with her so I thought yes Viarni is f1...so still confused Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

@LeapofFaith I think I have posted this awhile ago. But, I have enjoyed the international bachelors more then the US because they seem to not hide the F1. I have predicted or thought of every F1 as "the" F1. They weren't always my favorite but I knew they would win. Even with the new international "bachelorettes". Canada \ AUS \ NZ. I try to just sleuth bachelor to bachelor seasons I don't mix bachelorette seasons to try to see hints to a bachelor season. So, if tptb edit team from the AUS franchise is editing the NZ bachelor then I think we can make some comparisons to that. In all cases of the AUS bachelor the F1 was never hidden IMO. The only season I didn't watch was Sam Wood because I didn't particular get excited for him. But, I have gone back and watch some of it and IMO for what I saw they didn't hide the F1 in that one either.

Ana - F1 not hidden
Sam - F1 not hidden
Snez - F1 not hidden
Alex - F1 not hidden
IMO the tptb on all of these bachelor seasons did a great job to show us the relationships of the F3 even F4 in some cases. So, it will be interesting to see what happens and if Viarni is the F1 for some she is the "love at first sight" edit and sit back and wait the time out while other relationships move forward so there is a show or she is the F2 that because of that "WOW" factor from the beginning could hold it's course through the show while the F1's relationship moves forward to complete the show. ITA that the passion is there with Lily and the story that Zac found that soft spot in Lily to make her fall is a much greater story then WOW wait and show nothing and come back to it at the end. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 10:14 pm

[Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Images14
=8&ved=0ahUKEwjm3dnj2v3TAhWIZlAKHY3QBgYQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F90602050%2FThe-Bachelor-NZ-recap-Make-way-Viarni-is-here&psig=AFQjCNGHWNHSYoHWyUOBHZwLApFh-2glvA&ust=1495343470399339]red at the beginning red at the end[/url]

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 10:15 pm

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjm3dnj2v3TAhWIZlAKHY3QBgYQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F90602050%2FThe-Bachelor-NZ-recap-Make-way-Viarni-is-here&psig=AFQjCNGHWNHSYoHWyUOBHZwLApFh-2glvA&ust=1495343470399339

What I was trying to say red at the beginning red at the end was she aleays earmarked for Bachorette ???? or to be a potental f1 heres the link as well

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm

@karina - the beginning dress she wore is very expensive, much more so than any of the other dresses worn by the contestants! What does that mean?

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/chelsea-gown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ohhhh.... good point @Bobette!

NZ's first Bachelorette - Viarni. But isn't it a bit too soon to be announcing it?

Also I'm not 100% sold that they will have a Bachelorette here - remember our population is only 4 million compared to Australia's 24 million. Our contestant pool is 6 times smaller.

Yes, I agree the population could be a hurdle, BUT I think this would be the perfect way to gauge whether they can actually get a show off the ground. Rather than just put out a casting call for bachelors to apply for some "random woman", people would now be familiar with Viarni.

Furthermore, she's been presented in a way where, IMO, she hasn't been shown to be gushingly in love with Zac, therefore people are more likely to think she'd still be hung up on him. KWIM? Lily has been shown to be emotionally more connected to Zac IMO (her comments about feeling like they are "one", and her getting upset on the couch last week, for example) so it might be harder for her to be given a "clean slate" if she were cast as Bachelorette.

All JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjm3dnj2v3TAhWIZlAKHY3QBgYQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F90602050%2FThe-Bachelor-NZ-recap-Make-way-Viarni-is-here&psig=AFQjCNGHWNHSYoHWyUOBHZwLApFh-2glvA&ust=1495343470399339

What I was trying to say red at the beginning red at the end was she aleays earmarked for Bachorette ???? or to be a potental f1  heres the link as well

@Karina her friends (HTD) interview stated that she loves the spotlight and loves the attention so it could be that they had her in mind to see if she has the attraction of the viewing audience to hold her own show etc.    The only words that I know Zac has said about Viarni "stunning" "WOW" "beautiful" nothing about depth or relationship direction so it could be a audition we will find out soon enough.  Thank goodness!  Either way I am glad to see Zac is happy.   I will remind us that Zac said in interview today (May 19th) that he implied that he hasn't said "I love you" to his girl.   So, I don't think we can say a that this season is about "true love" or finding "your true love" but a relationship that will last.  IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi