SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 06, 2017 8:49 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:

If you watch the part where this screenshot came from, it looks like to me that Viarni is slipping back in line.  So, they are lining back up after someone asks to chat and you are seeing Viarni reaction to it happening again just before giving out roses ???

or could eb the reverse.. hannah is steping front to see Sarah, while claudia turns her head and viarni look at lily...

yep thats how i see it to :yes:  ahh cant wait for tonight @katiebelle @karina would you AWESOME guys be able to do live posts pls Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases17
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases18
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases19
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 06, 2017 8:58 pm

HEA wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases17

IMO Def sarah leaving ! great job on the SC bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:
4health wrote:

If you watch the part where this screenshot came from, it looks like to me that Viarni is slipping back in line.  So, they are lining back up after someone asks to chat and you are seeing Viarni reaction to it happening again just before giving out roses ???

or could eb the reverse.. hannah is steping front to see Sarah, while claudia turns her head and viarni look at lily...

yep thats how i see it to :yes:  ahh cant wait for tonight @katiebelle @karina would you AWESOME guys be able to do live posts pls Praying

I second that please!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 9:07 pm

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yes, go to SM page they are saying someone who works for the MWorks has posted that Lily is second and V first trying to find to comments to verify

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:10 pm

so does it mean that lily got a rose at her SD or not?

I am still thinking yes. I am still thinking that we will get a zac lecture of "this is a 2 way street"

cannot wait to know if the swing beach with lily is tonight... if not, then I have little doubt she is F1.

What I find interesting is that this time they hide claudia a lot versus last week. so they want us to guess that it is still her who left and not sarah IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 06, 2017 9:11 pm

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:

I can't! I'm currently overseas and am in the same boat as you. It sucks! I'm dying of anticipation.

I'm back in NZ tomorrow afternoon and should be able to post live tomorrow night - depending on what's waiting for me at my office.

@Karina and @aggie - are you able to feed us some little tidbits in the ad breaks?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Would the person who let it out that Viarni wins if working for the company get in trouble?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 9:17 pm

HEA wrote:so does it mean that lily got a rose at her SD or not?

I am still thinking yes. I am still thinking that we will get a zac lecture of "this is a 2 way street"

cannot wait to know if the swing beach with lily is tonight... if not, then I have little doubt she is F1.

What I find interesting is that this time they hide claudia a lot versus last week. so they want us to guess that it is still her who left and not sarah IMO

Intersting point about Claudia yet on the Newshub interview you posted she was the one shown mostly in the background footage they sure want to get ratings cranked up most comments on the FB Page indicate that they think Lily leaves SO tptb have achieved what they wanted

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:making SC from the new teaser. will post them in a batch Smiley

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases12
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases11
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Teases13
facebook the bachelor NZ

Wonderfully positive body language in these screen caps.  So intimate and comfortable, IMO :yes:

Great body language between these two. If Lily is not F1, then the show is hiding the body language between Zac and F1 IMO. I would love to see Lily as F1 as these two have such a great connection. However, I can't help but think that some of the editing/splicing of Zac and Viarni has been done for a reason. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 9:21 pm

@reason Yes, if they work for MediaWork in some capacity, the girls have a contract that if they reveal information they will be fined 30 thousand bucks I would imagine hairdressers make up artists, cameramen, and other crew members etc would also have some sort of gag order. Who is this person who has leaked the information anyone got a link?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:23 pm

@Karina It is posted in the facebook for the bachelorNZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi