SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:29 pm

right now I find the edits pretty much typical of F1 about Lily. they give us tons of doubts, tons of she is the one leaving, tons of I cannot sit and say ILY, she is too young, she is a free spirit, tons of i need to tell him how I feel (implying that she does not like him), tons of excuses and issues..

which is (already discussed hundred of time on this forum) the resolution that need to be solved for each F1

The other resolution I see is Viarni constantly asking him if he had doubts, if she is hard to read, if he has questions etc.... this is more about herself versus him since we did not hear that he effectively has issues with her. If he had issues, he would be the one asking questions no? so I see it as SHE has issues because she is asking the same questions for the last 3 episodes which means that she is unsure of the connection she has with him. if she was F1, he would have make sure to re-insure her somehow... if she had received the roses during the CP, then she would have felt more secure, but she did not. Lily had them. Insecurities is not overcoming age or free spirit. imo

so for me Lily has the typical F1 edits.

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 06, 2017 5:32 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:making SC from the new teaser. will post them in a batch Smiley

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Teases12
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Teases11
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Teases13
facebook the bachelor NZ
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

Wonderfully positive body language in these screen caps.  So intimate and comfortable, IMO :yes:

Great body language between these two. If Lily is not F1, then the show is hiding the body language between Zac and F1 IMO. I would love to see Lily as F1 as these two have such a great connection. However, I can't help but think that some of the editing/splicing of Zac and Viarni has been done for a reason. JMO.

@bachfan05 I agree that Viarni's edit has been very choppy and a bit bizarre TBH so IMO she is "special" in some way - F1 or F2 or first Bachelorette or possibly even "production plant" like some suggested Courtney was in the AU Bachette - I'm still not sure which.  But I tell you what, if she is F1 and is sitting at home watching this kind of BL going on with Lily, it would not make for comfortable viewing IMO.  To me the physical attraction here is significant and impossible to deny, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:39 pm

IA @bobette. That body language is through the roof!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Here is a screenshot of the FB posts @
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/?ref=br_rs

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen39

the person that posted works for Beautylicious Beauty Therapy in New Zealand

If she is right they gave it away during the 2nd 1:1 date with the music during the massage.   I think if I was the F1 and saw that I would not like intimate scene.  I have said that I am not a fan of Viarni, well not a fan of Zac with Viarni.  If she does end up winning like this girl has stated IMO tptb needed a out of the gate love story and then hide it for several episodes.  I just don't like that but hey I will enjoy Lily and Zac as long as I can.  I had Lily out with that swing picture any ways LOL

Last edited by 4health on Sat May 06, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Bobette wrote:

@bachfan05 I agree that Viarni's edit has been very choppy and a bit bizarre TBH so IMO she is "special" in some way - F1 or F2 or first Bachelorette or possibly even "production plant" like some suggested Courtney was in the AU Bachette - I'm still not sure which.  But I tell you what, if she is F1 and is sitting at home watching this kind of BL going on with Lily, it would not make for comfortable viewing IMO.  To me the physical attraction here is significant and impossible to deny, IMO.

Viarni says that she is not a lovey touchey kind of girl, does not have her heart on her sleeve... we can clearly see that on screen. she is uncomfortable to touch him.

here is some pic about their kiss. see how quickly she remove herself from zac? weird if you ask me. It is like as soon as she touch him or kiss him, she makes a 3 steps away from him right after. she even mentioned that she has a wall up. not good imo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-510

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-1910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 13-2010

SC from TV episode shared on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:43 pm

so Zac said that he is a very physical person.............. I would be so so unhappy if my partner did not like physical touch and I was... just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:44 pm

She doesn't even have her arms around Zac when kissing him - not showing a lot of interest in these SC's...but again, I am wondering if we, as viewers, are being shown everything? The kisses always seem so short and 'peckish'. JMO.

But then I am reminded about the things Zac has said about her - how he has butterflies around her. There are little things that still make me think that she could be F1.

Last edited by bachfan05 on Sat May 06, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:46 pm

4health wrote:Here is a screenshot of the FB posts @

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen39

If she is right they gave it away during the 2nd 1:1 date with the music during the massage.   I think if I was the F1 and saw that I would not like intimate scene.  I have said that I am not a fan of Viarni, well not a fan of Zac with Viarni.  If she does end up winning like this girl has stated IMO tptb needed a out of the gate love story and then hide it for several episodes.  I just don't like that but hey I will enjoy Lily and Zac as long as I can.  I had it out with that swing picture any ways LOL

lets say I go on facebook and make a statement. people jump on me like a flee because I am so sure of myself. I also even take the time to mention contact me in private to make sure that EVERYBODY see that I have a secret but i will share it only in private....

does that make me more credible? or does that make me I look important and I love the attention people are showing me? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:49 pm

what make me uh is that it is always viarni who initiate the kiss... never zac so far. he is also standing with his arms away from her. it is like he is even afraid to touch her without her consent? for someone touchy feely it must be crap ... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 06, 2017 5:50 pm

I know, @HEA!  I was going to post some similarly uncomfortable screen caps for comparison but didn't want to look like I'm hating on Viarni giggling

If she does end up Bachelorette, what a perfect backstory/character arc that would be - wasn't ready to open up, had walls up, is now ready to find love etc...

Unless we see those walls coming down in the next couple of episodes, I don't see how she can overcome that barrier and get to be F1 in time. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 5:50 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:Here is a screenshot of the FB posts @

If she is right they gave it away during the 2nd 1:1 date with the music during the massage.   I think if I was the F1 and saw that I would not like intimate scene.  I have said that I am not a fan of Viarni, well not a fan of Zac with Viarni.  If she does end up winning like this girl has stated IMO tptb needed a out of the gate love story and then hide it for several episodes.  I just don't like that but hey I will enjoy Lily and Zac as long as I can.  I had it out with that swing picture any ways LOL

lets say I go on facebook and make a statement. people jump on me like a flee because I am so sure of myself. I also even take the time to mention contact me in private to make sure that EVERYBODY see that I have a secret but i will share it only in private....

does that make me more credible? or does that make me I look important and I love the attention people are showing me? Rolling Eyes

@HEA oh I agree with all that you say. I was just sharing and also being realistic that Viarni has been a favorite and spoiled as the winner since Zac didn't follow her on SM and the edge did an article about it. This person could be going off articles etc. But. if she knows something it does help to soften the blow when my favorite does leave.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:50 pm

bachfan05 wrote:She doesn't even have her arms around Zac when kissing him - not showing a lot of interest in these SC's...but again, I am wondering if we, as viewers, are being shown everything? The kisses always seem so short and 'peckish'. JMO.

But then I am reminded about the things Zac has said about her - how he has butterflies around her. There are little things that still make me think that she could be F1.

i agree.

I am remembering myself emily/brad... all the time i see this kind of cold disinterested physical connection... emily sure got it in the bag from start

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi