SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 pm

I'm still a bit suspicious about the first night dress that Viarni wore - the most expensive dress on the website, and with red roses...why was she chosen to wear this? Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it's something that raises questions for me.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Oh I thought they brought their own first night dress. Does the NZ show supply all the RC dresses?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 5:45 pm

alwaystulips wrote:UOh I thought they brought their own first night dress. Does the NZ show supply all the RC dresses?

The dresses have been supplied by Glamour Boutique. I only discovered this when looking at the suppliers list on the official page. There are heaps of dresses on there that I have recognised from the rose ceremonies.

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 5:50 pm

@alwaystulips Yes NZ and Australia shows all the CP/RC dresses/shoes, etc (and tuxes for the men on the Aussie Bette) are provided by the show and hair and makeup done too as well as get paid a stipend when they are on the show so a bit different from the US show in that regard.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Sat May 20, 2017 5:53 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I'm still a bit suspicious about the first night dress that Viarni wore - the most expensive dress on the website, and with red roses...why was she chosen to wear this? Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it's something that raises questions for me.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but in NZ the series starts airing before F1 is selected which is why editing I think if often quite off.

Unsure if they let the girls select what dresses they wear, IMO they do as Lily wears a lot of black.

I think Viarni was picked for the expensive dress because the producers thought she was the top pick, also why she was first out of the car. If I was a contestant on the show I'd pick the dress with the red roses due to the visual reinforcement.
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@alwaystulips Yes NZ and Australia shows all the CP/RC dresses/shoes, etc (and tuxes for the men on the Aussie Bette) are provided by the show and hair and makeup done too as well as get paid a stipend when they are on the show so a bit different from the US show in that regard.
Wow! That's nice!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 5:58 pm

reason wrote:Oh Lily is gonna get her heart broken today **IMO**.  Seeing photos at the party the other day says she is good again.  Wishing Zac much happiness he and Viarni.

Wow where do you see this @reason

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 6:00 pm

bachbabe99 wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I'm still a bit suspicious about the first night dress that Viarni wore - the most expensive dress on the website, and with red roses...why was she chosen to wear this? Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it's something that raises questions for me.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but in NZ the series starts airing before F1 is selected which is why editing I think if often quite off.  

Unsure if they let the girls select what dresses they wear, IMO they do as Lily wears a lot of black.

I think Viarni was picked for the expensive dress because the producers thought she was the top pick, also why she was first out of the car. If I was a contestant on the show I'd pick the dress with the red roses due to the visual reinforcement.

Totally agree somewhat manipulative had an tptb clearly had an agenda

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 6:06 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@alwaystulips Yes NZ and Australia shows all the CP/RC dresses/shoes, etc (and tuxes for the men on the Aussie Bette) are provided by the show and hair and makeup done too as well as get paid a stipend when they are on the show so a bit different from the US show in that regard.
Wow! That's nice!
It really is! I think it makes it a little more fair too TBH that the show does this especially for those who aren't in the top 4 considering those on this show don't get the same opportunities as the US cast get with attending events, shilling on SM,  going on BIP and thus getting more $/opportunities, verified on SM, etc. The contestants can also pack less and since they get to wear clothes sponsored for the show for CP/RC those are the most expensive clothes usually so it's nice for them I think to have that and the store/designer gets exposure as well so it's a win-win. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 6:08 pm

4health wrote:Posted this screencap on SM thread also....thought we can discuss it here also due to the discussion on the dresses on the hill top scenes in the preview
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Zac11

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

Thanks @4health  yes  

Yes that is definitely Viarni on the hill in the longshot then IMO - the large white flowers on her dress are a match for me, as Lily's would be too small to be seen from that distance.  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 HiHubNG

The cheap FRC dresses and now these pics suggesting two identical dates on top of the same foggy hill at the end of the season? What on earth went wrong with their budget!?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Zac's shirt with Viarni is blue though, it looks white in this image?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 pm

bachbabe99 wrote:

This explains a lot for me - Lily was portrayed as a bit ditzy/comedy relief in the first couple of episodes, IMO.  Later when her deeper/more intellectual side came out and Zac got more serious about her the tone of her edit seem to shift accordingly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi