SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat May 13, 2017 6:45 pm

@bobette if the NZ franchise needs to redeem the show because of the last season with Jordan, editing the F1 connection isn't going to do it. There hasn't been too many designated "fan favorite" in the media be the F1 so this will be the first if Viarni is Zac's final choice. Maybe they think saying fan favorite will help the show over all. Hopefully you and I will actually see the connection better in the weeks to come. As of now I am not a fan ..... as a viewer and a sleuther .

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 7:13 pm

4health wrote:@bobette if the NZ franchise needs to redeem the show because of the last season with Jordan, editing the F1 connection isn't going to do it.   There hasn't been too many designated "fan favorite" in the media be the F1 so this will be the first if Viarni is Zac's final choice.    Maybe they think saying fan favorite will help the show over all.    Hopefully you and I will actually see the connection better in the weeks to come.    As of now I am not a fan ..... as a viewer and a sleuther .    

word

At this point I'm going to need to see unicorns riding on rainbows surrounded by glittering fireworks when they're together to be anywhere near satisfied with Viarni as F1.  Based on what I've seen to date my reaction would be a yawn and an eyeroll. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat May 13, 2017 10:32 pm

So far I'm satisfied with how Zac & V's relationship is going. It might have been love/lust at 1st sight for him but it wasn't for V. imo . Her feelings developed much later & it looks like Zac is willing to give her time to catch up & to add to it V has said she isn't the lovey-dovey type & Zac seems to be ok with that. So I don't see their "awkwardness" as lack of feelings on her part rather as personality. At the end of the day every couple is different in how they show love & most don't worry about the optics . What counts is how each partner is feeling & how they make each other happy. All just my opinion!
But then again drama equals more viewership!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 10:45 pm

HEA wrote:
reason wrote:@HEA When did she say this?

in interview. read that in the SM thread

Couldnt find the link to that interview on the SM thread. I know it was discussed but is there an actual link? Context is very important. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 11:50 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:
reason wrote:@HEA When did she say this?

in interview. read that in the SM thread

Couldnt find the link to that interview on the SM thread. I know it was discussed but is there an actual link? Context is very important. TIA

I think the quote was from the print copy of NZ Woman's Day, so there wouldn't be an online link and the article can't be posted in full due to copyright - is that right @Karina? If you bought the mag could you maybe please give us the full quote in context? Thanks!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 7:32 am

viarna said she did not give a crapola if zac did not picked her.

Since there wasn't a link provided to confirm this, it has been deleted. The only posts left are the ones asking for a link or proof from the article.

We do not post any opinions as facts without providing proof, especially posts that specifically quotes a contestant. If the link is in another thread, then post the link to that thread and bring it over, rather than having members waste time looking for it or don't post at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quix Mon May 15, 2017 3:19 am

Screencap of the engagement ring... Or promise ring? Looks engagement to me though Smiley

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Screen10
my sc http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home.html

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Just watched the episode and this would have to be one of my favourite scenes from any Bach season ever.  Such genuine emotion and affection from both of them, IMO.  Definitely no change in my opinion after this ep - Lily will be F1, IMO.  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 EyKuZdO
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 PehQEZn
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Kn2g0Ff

Screen caps from: https://openload.co/f/LDOu-fmMu0/The.Bachelor.NZ.SO3E17.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 pm

@Bobette I just love that sequence, she is a jellyfish inside but a smartass on the outside. The ending of the show I will need tissues because whomever he does not chose is going to be hurting really bad, I am not looking forward to it at all. :tissuebox :tissuebox

Last edited by reason on Mon May 15, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:33 pm

reason wrote:@Bobette I just love that sequence, she is a jellyfish inside but a smartass on the outside.

giggling Ha ha, what a great description!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Bobette wrote:
reason wrote:@Bobette I just love that sequence, she is a jellyfish inside but a smartass on the outside.

giggling Ha ha, what a great description!  

That is just how I see her, she does things her way but it is some how very romantic, silly, sexy and captivating all at the same time. It keeps Zac thinking on his feet trying to cope with what comes up. I hope he does not give that up but it is his life and she will find her HEA some day. This is making me sad thinking about the upcoming final. :tissuebox :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 6:12 pm

OK OK so I just watched the finale preview and am now a bit concerned.  

WHERE IS VIARNI?!

They show very little of her, one shot of her making this face:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Vi10AKW

When Zac's Mum asks about children, and then another of her putting on her earrings.

While with Lily we get this (obviously getting a tick in the "child friendly" box):

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 KcjqA1c

and then, most worryingly, THIS:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 DUFsSgl

She looks far too happy here and from experience, being edited to look happy in a finale preview does not usually bode well for a contestant.  

Uh oh hmmm

Importantly though, we now know who Zac inherited his love of blue shirts from:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 VnIFTwB

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

Screen caps from: https://openload.co/f/LDOu-fmMu0/The.Bachelor.NZ.SO3E17.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi