SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 3:41 am

I see what you mean could it be the lighting? very odd

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 12, 2017 3:46 am

@4health great pick up! that is so wierd they do look like 2 different shirts?? could it of been done after filming?? are you able to get a screencap of them when V and zac are walking up to the house?? yes

Can i just add i officially hate blue shirts after this seasons overdose Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri May 12, 2017 6:49 am

I actuallly think it's the lighting. Shadow on his forehead and too much light on the shirts to see the dots.
Unless he got sometimes poured on his shirt and had to change to go on with the visit cantstopl

The father having the same outfit, I can't imagine any other scenario
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 am

4health wrote:
No polka dots on his shirt and hair not parted IMO
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Screen83

Polka dots with talking with Viarni's dad
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Screen82

Polka dots in his PI about "hard to decide how much to be honest"
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Screen84

LeapofFaith wrote:@4health great pick up! that is so wierd they do look like 2 different shirts?? could it of been done after filming?? are you able to get a screencap of them when V and zac are walking up to the house?? yes

@LeapofFaith:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Ij1hNvl

Do you see dots?  It's blurry and my eyesight is not the best but I think there could be dots.  Comparing shirt creases/sleeve length (how far rolled up) and tightness across the chest could be useful.  I certainly agree they look different - not just the dots but the fabric itself - dotted one looks predominantly cotton and the other is a more "shiny" synthetic/cotton blend IMO.  Buttons also don't look the same!  And non-dot shirt looks more crisp and newer - that's the odd one out IMO. What could it mean???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 12, 2017 7:28 am

Imo it means they are trying to screw with us.  If you notice the fold on the sleeve of the no-dot shirt is almost blended into the shirt itself.  This indicates imo that the lmage was doctored.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 7:30 am

But is that the dress V was wearing in the goodbye hug near the car hug? I dont remember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 8:49 am

... or he was sweating bucket talking to her dad and just change his shirt

... or he made a mess with his shirt when her dat asked him if she was the one and spitted all over his shirt

... or they taped it in 2 days

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 12, 2017 8:52 am

see2love wrote:But is that the dress V was wearing in the goodbye hug near the car hug? I dont remember

V's Sleeves are the same.

Also no gifts for the family it seems.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 9:20 am

iamreal2u wrote:
see2love wrote:But is that the dress V was wearing in the goodbye hug near the car hug? I dont remember

V's Sleeves are the same.

Also no gifts for the family it seems.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 1:53 pm

So I am wondering instead of assuming anything... is it possible that the new sponsorship asked that whomever received the necklace that she would wear it in public or public events?? That would give them tons of exposure and ad.

So maybe, just maybe, it is a bit more than liking the necklace and claudia has no choice in the matter, she is still under contract and production break after all. I am sure the prods have a tight control on this ....... :gotcha:

....JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 pm

@HEA, now you can see for yourself that after all Claudia is not F1 and I never thought she would be. Viarni 's connection with Zac leaves him nervous, awkward and unsure but at the same time giggly, butterfly feelings, excited and they have a lot in common. I have had the opportunity to watch various seasons and I always spot the F1 out no matter how the production tries to edit. Have you thought about that park date giving them hours and hours to just talk and talk. Because it won't make good TV or show extravagant sceneries that's why it can be sliced and diced and I believe Zac especially chose that date so he can touch bases with V without being distracted by the sites and views. Everyone has who they always root for depending on the edit. But to know the F1 always look out for the most edited connections where the lead always feels happy for no reason and you can't place what could have made the talk special...there goes **the** F1 IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 10:17 pm

janney4sure wrote:@HEA, now you can see for yourself that after all Claudia is not F1 and I never thought she would be. Viarni 's connection with Zac leaves him nervous, awkward and unsure but at the same time giggly, butterfly feelings, excited and they have a lot in common. I have had the opportunity to watch various seasons and I always spot the F1 out no matter how the production tries to edit. Have you thought about that park date giving them hours and hours to just talk and talk. Because it won't make good TV or show extravagant sceneries that's why it can be sliced and diced and I believe Zac especially chose that date so he can touch bases with V without being distracted by the sites and views. Everyone has who they always root for depending on the edit. But to know the F1 always look out for the most edited connections where the lead always feels happy for no reason and you can't place what could have made the talk special...there goes **the** F1 IMO

janney4sure wrote:@HEA, on Des's season, she gave Chris all the beautiful dates and **I** saw the love story just like every F2 or F3 however she was planning to dump him *IMO* and chose Brooks who **I** saw no progress in their relationship no matter how much **I** tried to look. In the case of Des, God intervened IMO and gave her her true love and I know she is forever grateful. In the case of V, *IMO* Zac clearly adores her, calls her beautiful, smart, intelligence, funny, easy going...he kinda felt it from the start . Always reassured her that he cared, he misses her, he likes her....***edited*** Grand dates? That's not the real world. In Georgia's season, *IMO* Lee's kisses seemed to lack passion until at least the note book date. Even at home town dates, she kissed him less and looked like she couldn't wait to leave soon enough *IMO*. All those are acted and gimmicks by the producers IMO. She knew who she wanted all along. *IMO* Zac knew he wanted V all along and played it for the cameras. However that said it doesn't take away from the beautiful friendship with Lily and emotional romantic connection with Claudia. V was the full package IMO and at least their ages are a bit manageable

You're probably right @janney4sure however I can't help but feel TPTB have wandered way off the path by their increasing emphasis on disguising the end result.  Essentially the method you've described for picking F1 is to look for the most awkward/least obvious connection and then guess what's been left out.  

This seems like a sad place to end up for a show which IMO was originally about watching the Lead find and fall in love with their "special person".  I wonder how much longer they can get away with this before the audience gets sick of feeling disappointed/tricked by all the smoke and mirrors and stops watching.  

JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi