SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 pm

LynnTa wrote:IA @djogbenyuie that Zac " gives what he gets from the girls.."
For the girls who  brought props he responded with props of his own... photos with Claudia, notes with Lily
as well as the kissing &touching.
The handholding is kinda different --sometimes the fingers are closed & other times not.

i think it was a bit more than props. Zac said he wanted to make this moment special for claudia and was upset bel spoiled it.IMO

with Lily she sure challenged him and he loved it. He is very playful and I think because he works with young adults, he truly enjoyed lily banters... except at the bankock CP... I think he had enough. (note on feet)

and i cannot stop thinking that if he was chasing Viarni (which he was the first half of the season IMO) he would have find something; give gift; offer a nice SD... and most of all find time and fight for it for her at the 3-1 date...

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 3:17 pm

@HEA, nothing is really certain at this stage. He may sound sure of some girls but I believe the home town dates helps to put certainty on things. If things went south in V's home town date then Zac would have been devastated. He really likes her and she likes normal things with him which I think is more important so as not to get lost in the moment or due to all the special places visited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 6:21 pm

janney4sure wrote:@HEA, nothing is really certain at this stage. He may sound sure of some girls but I believe the home town dates helps to put certainty on things. If things went south in V's home town date then Zac would have been devastated. He really likes her and she likes normal things with him which I think is more important so as not to get lost in the moment or due to all the special places visited.

imo devastated is a huge word for a guy who had 2 dates 1/2 day and few hours in between (CP and GD). Hugesmile

But I agree with you about HTD because it is reality. it is no longer the bubble

have you noticed that what you are mentioning about normal things are exactly what claudia is offering (chill in in front of TV)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 6:48 pm

@HEA, if Claudia is the one then I would say she didn't really get that much of a good edit because sometimes the remarks made by Zac towards her is questionable especially as she hasn't really given him much concern. Example... Saying that he has noticed that Claudia always tries to be close to him as if in a bad way (clingy), again asked if she is happy with their date because of the ' shiny' little present...also saying things like too good to be true and also time will tell....questioning her ' intent' to me sounds suspicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:39 am

IMO the only thing that annoys Zac is her repeating question about ages.
this is for me the issue they need to overcome (F1 typical). this is also talk at the HTD.
I think it is a legitimate question but TBH, they have only 7 years difference. It probably looks a lot at 21/28 ... but when they will be 30/37... it will be quite normal. I have around me dozen of couple with a difference age 5-10 between both.

I did not hear one negative comment from zac... on contrary. he said (not verbatim) that they tried, Claudia and him, to make the best of the time as possibly.. (need to find the right words, sorry)

...-jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 12:04 am

I just wanted to put this here for the record...reminder of the other New Zealand Bachelor seasons of the F4 RC and F3 RC

Season 1 - Art

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen77
Matilda the F1 is on the right when looking at picture in white with the cast

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen78
Matilda the F1 is in red

Season 2 - Jordan
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen50
Fleur the F1 is in the middle
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen79
Fleur is F1 and she is in the creme colored second in from the right.

If we compare the seasons to Zac up to this point of F4 to F3
Art's season Matilda is in the same spot as Viarni
Jordan's season Fleur is in the same spot as Viarni

Last edited by 4health on Fri May 12, 2017 12:14 am; edited 3 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 am

@4health Get the final 2 aright after the rose hand out with the final 3 still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 12:16 am

reason wrote:@4health Get the final 2 aright after the rose hand out with the final 3 still there.

@reason I just edited my post the images do show the F4 to F3 RC we will just have to wait and see what the F3 to F2 will look like on Zac's season but Viarni is in the same spot as the other F1's in both of the NZ bachelor season.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 12:17 am

@4health Yes I said she wins earlier in the threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 12:27 am

reason wrote:@4health Yes I said she wins earlier in the threads.

@reason The F3 image the F1 are not in the same spot but they are in the F4.  FYI  So, F3 RC line up the F1 was not in the middle on both seasons.  Just wanted to have the images to reference if we do get any other images of the RC line ups for this season.   Just trying to help here.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 12:29 am

@4health you are doing good. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 3:34 am

Okay people I need your help.   I am posting screenshots from the preview on the FB page of the HTD.  He wears two blue shirts and then light pink? on one.   The one blue shirt has paisley printed inside collar which is Claudia's hometown.   Then we have the blue polka dot shirt in the hug picture and also Zac in a PI which matches the hugging picture.  

When you watch the preview when it shows Zac with the back of Viarni's dad's head you can also see Viarni's hand on his shoulder with her ring.  But, the shirt does not have polka dots and also his hair is different.  Please someone help me.  Here is the screenshots to compare.   The blue shirt with Viarni's dad back head his hair is not parted to the side.  In the screenshot of the polka dot shirt his hair is parted to the side and cleaned up.  Am I seeing things? So weird to me but who knows?

No polka dots on his shirt and hair not parted IMO
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen83

Polka dots with talking with Viarni's dad
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen82

Polka dots in his PI about "hard to decide how much to be honest"
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen84

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi