SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 10:32 pm

@4health @HEA according to Zacs IG account he was in Christchurch 6 weeks ago and that was his first post since being on the Bachelor

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 pm

Karina wrote:@4health @HEA according to Zacs IG account he was in Christchurch 6 weeks ago and that was his first post since being on the Bachelor

I think they travel a lot after the taping. It would be too easy if right out the box they went straight to the F1 hometown IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Karina wrote:@4health It is not a quote it is the location on the iPhone when he posted the IG but then go back when he first came out of the mansion he is at  Surf group in New Brighton Christchurch Fleur said when she and Jordan came out the mansion they spent 4 days together !!!!!! Go check his IG account

@Karina thanks for the information. I guess I was just trying to figure out what this information might mean. Since it shows the locatiobn from three weeks means what. When was filming done? Was the finale in Christchurch to where Zac and his F1 spent a few days? I remember Fleur saying she spent 4 to 5 days together but I am lost as to why this might matter. Same location as Sarah so she is F1 and he is visiting her?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 10:42 pm

@4health yes, that could be one scenario  his first post since leaving the show was six weeks ago and it was in Christchurch which is a 2 hour drive from Milford may not mean anything but we need to keep mindful that Lily may not be FI and follow up other clues even if they turn out to be incorrect. I double checked there is a suburb in Auckland named Milford not sure if Suburb's come up on the I-Phone. The reason spending four days together might matter is that Milford is quite secluded he was in Christchurch did he spend four days down there with the winner Lily is from Wellington a short flight for her just contemplating different case scenarios

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 03, 2017 10:47 pm

HEA wrote:truth is I do not see an unhappy zac when he hugged viarni... yet he has the same dot blue shirt when he says something that looks like she decided to quit. I see him smiling even no?

i am very question

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 V110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 V210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Viarni16
source

Dont get me started with this hug!  laugh out loud i cant wait to watch this weeks episodes and see if the scaps we have are only for Thailand (and if they are i assume this is a goodbye hug in Thailand, perhaps after the date from the boat with hannah?2on1?) but if we dont see this hug this week then we can assume it is htd????jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Karina wrote:@4health yes, that could be one scenario  his first post since leaving the show was six weeks ago and it was in Christchurch which is a 2 hour drive from Milford may not mean anything but we need to keep mindful that Lily may not be FI and follow up other clues even if they turn out to be incorrect. I double checked there is a suburb in Auckland named Milford not sure if Suburb's come up on the I-Phone. The reason spending four days together might matter is that Milford is quite secluded he was in Christchurch did he spend four days down there with the winner Lily is from Wellington a short flight for her just contemplating different case scenarios

@Karina thanks for the information. I am always open to all scenarios. I can see this be significant if 6 weeks ago was the finale in a quite secluded area. If that is a place that will match what seems to be either the F3 RC with Lily/Zac on a swing or if that picture is the finale. If the six week timing is the finale and it matches for the finale being the swing. I think Zac/Lily swing will be the one thing that will define the outcome of this show either way once we can figure out where that is. I think we only have two more RC (F5:F3 Zac in blue shirt) (F3:F2 possibly white shirt/grey suit Swing if Lily is F3). IMO I don't see a F2 finale that the lead chatting with the runner-up. So we know that Lily is in the top 3 at least and will get a HTD. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 11:02 pm

@4health yes, my gut instinct is that Lily is F1 the swing picture is in a tropical location I am sure so at least we can safely assume filming wrapped up about 6 weeks ago

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 03, 2017 11:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:truth is I do not see an unhappy zac when he hugged viarni... yet he has the same dot blue shirt when he says something that looks like she decided to quit. I see him smiling even no?

i am very question

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 V110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Viarni16
source

Dont get me started with this hug!  laugh out loud i cant wait to watch this weeks episodes and see if the scaps we have are only for Thailand (and if they are i assume this is a goodbye hug in Thailand, perhaps after the date from the boat with hannah?2on1?) but if we dont see this hug this week then we can assume it is htd????jmo

Good thinking on this, @LeapofFaith, that would make sense to me except the only thing is, the plants/trees in the background don't look tropical to me (especially that Christmas tree-ish one behind Viarni's head - I doubt they grow in Thailand?) and the light is not very bright.  Could just be evening but even so, more likely these were taken back in NZ IMO.  So confusing! dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 04, 2017 12:14 am

@Bobette great pick up with the tree! well i am definitely going loco over this scap laugh out loud ....i thought it could be the story Zac has mentioned about crying over or getting choked up over a story one of the girls had being Viarnis chrones disease but then a lot of the girls(ie claudias is really sad) have stories so who knows scratch no idea can it be sunday already!!need new footage to work with!! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 8:46 pm

so here are some SC we can talk from episode 1

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Ep1-ba10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Ep1-ba11
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Ep1-ba13
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Ep1-ba12

VIARNI LIMO
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 7viarn10

LILY LIMO
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3lilyl10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 210

CLAUDIA LIMO
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4claud10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 5claud10

3 Different background for Zac. same for all the girls

sc from TV episode embed in this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 05, 2017 10:31 pm

@HEA that one sc of zac with blue shirt shorter hair same red background imo was done after filming so who is Zac talking about in that scap??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 10:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@HEA that one sc of zac with blue shirt shorter hair same red background imo was done after filming so who is Zac talking about in that scap??

I do not know no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi