SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:05 pm

first thing first.... my apologizes to @Katiebelle... yes there is a line of girls at the F5 ceremony.

I truly think it is still Sarah who is leaving. I think we do not see Lily because she received her hometown safe rose during her SD

The focus is definitely sarah. I think she will interrupt the RC and leave.

the line is : Hannah - Viarni - Claudia - Sarah (no Lily)

at one point, we see Viarni with nobody on her left so it looks like both Sarah and Claudia are no longer lining up. I think Hannah is still on her right and they are the last 2 girls standing. Notice the same weaving of hair from Viarni when we see her next to Hannah and then alone with nobody on her right (when it was claudia and sarah).. so for me the last 2 are viarni and hannah

3 roses left.

so for me the order is:

Lily got one rose from her 2nd SD (black dress with candles at the Sanojin)
Sarah left at the beginning of the RC (she looked very on her guard waiting for the appropriate time - her eyes are all over the place)
Claudia got called first for the RC
Viarni got called second (since we think she has a hometown date (goodbye)
Hannah had no rose and left had the last rose

ETA: If Lily had a rose and 3 roses left to give then only one person left and since it looks like it is sarah, I think we will have our 2 way street lecture from zac so hannah is probably not leaving but since they are last 2 standing and zac looks pissed off... So everyone is safe but a lecture

So Lily F1, Claudia F2, Hannah F3 and Viarni F4 but left at hometown (still thinking it is the case)

oh and please notice the red flag behind sarah near the swimming pool and behind Viarni who ask yet again if zac has doubts. So this is definitely the same CP.

The swing beach does not fit in this F5 CP because Zac has a different suit.

... all jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-1010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-1110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-910

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 611

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-610

For me this is Lily Hair

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F5-410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Liliha10

SC from TV episode shared on this forum

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 05, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:15 pm

I have looked back over the preview video and the Viarni/Zac hug does not look like a greeting hug, more a goodbye hug...it is not an especially 'happy' hug IMO. Unsure if that means she leaves or whether he is just comforting her though. I think this is back in NZ going by the foliage in the background.

The island photos (probably Sarah) I think are around Phang NGA Bay/James Bond Island, which is a tour that the Sarojin Resort offers. There are caves in this area, which look very similar to the image of Sarah (?) and Zac on the beach.

Is it possible that the Lily/Zac swing seat SC is still in Thailand?

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:25 pm

we think it is not in Thailand as Zac is not wearing the same suit.

@Bobette think the foliage looks very much like Cairns in Queensland.

I am still thinking F1 AFRC because of the intimacy.

as far as the hug it looks a goodbye because of the car next to them but zac is smiling so it does not look a definite goodbye unless he is at peace that she quit.... but then it does not look right since he is making a funny comment and it looks like it is about viarni because he has the same freaking blue dot shirt!! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2292733854

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Viarni17

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri May 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Just to put my two cents in. I notice the V hugs very softly, I took note during the last time Zac and V hugged. I don't remember when but both arms crossed behind his head and it was a very soft kind of passive hug. So for me I can't judge the hug as a goodbye or greeting hug by body language. But based on lighting I would say it's a HTD Zac just left V's parents house hug. That is it no more or no less to me. I also think Hannah is leaving because Sara the intruder gets a second date before her.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:39 pm

@robinvi  I am not so sure Hannah is leaving at F5 because of the 3 roses. Prods make us think that only 3 girls will move on but i believe lily got her rose at her SD... the same way he wanted to save her the line up when he gave her a rose in the middle of the CP, 3 times in a row

I am not surprise so far if this is the following order

Lily
Claudia
Hannah (per default in lieu of Viarni)
Viarni left at hometown
Sarah left before the F5 RC

That is how I see it. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 1:48 am

can someone explain why Bel got a different hairstyle the day of her departure? and suntanned in one and not in the other?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 13-2710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 13-2810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 06, 2017 1:57 am

@HEA I suspect that one was done after the show to tidy up the storyline. Happens often.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 2:36 am

@HEA the PI's are all at different times just like Sprite mentions. I tried to look for any of those PI's that only a few girls have a different background because it means they are possibly later in the season. So here are ones that I found that these are the only ones that have this background.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Screen55
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Screen34
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Screen33

What they are saying in these PI's could be about something totally different then where tptb inserted for. But, I only found these three with this background. So, I will be looking again next episodes if there are any others or different ones.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 3:38 am

Screen Cap quotes

@HEA I do not know if this helps here are some SCs from-week-on Bach web page I can not bring them up indivdually. They are in the first week with Marroon curtains and different flowers and candles but there is one of Zac, Lilly and Bel

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 8:16 am

@4health @Karina thanks!

what about the Pi With lily and the green pillows? Do we have another girl with this background?

I noticed that Lily looks very tired in this PI

I also think that the VO we hear when we see Lily and Zac on the boat/river. It is hard to sit down and say I love you... is the continuation of the PI: I need to tell him how I feel exactly NOW. So it is not Lily saying that to Zac but on PI. Which gives a new perspective IMO because it looks like her feelings evolved and she is ready to take the next step. For me, this screams F2 fantasy date.

...jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 am

so here is why I think it is a 3-1.

check the body language of Hannah. She is not fully turned to Zac. In fact her torso is almost away and turned to Viarni. It looks like Zac stepped in the 2 girls conversation. So I am thinking that claudia is on the other side of the boat.

...jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 12-310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 12-410
SC from TV episode 12 shared on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 06, 2017 10:06 am

HEA wrote:so here is why I think it is a 3-1.

check the body language of Hannah. She is not fully turned to Zac. In fact her torso is almost away and turned to Viarni. It looks like Zac stepped in the 2 girls conversation. So I am thinking that claudia is on the other side of the boat.

...jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 12-310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 12-410
SC from TV episode 12 shared on this forum

Good spotting @HEA

Yes that definitely looks like a cosy conversation for two that Zac has interrupted. If it was just the three of them they would all be facing each other. IA that he's probably come from being with another girl - most likely Claudia.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi