SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:25 am

What did V's sister tell Nick that made him cry? I thought the editing was off when they showed him tearing up. I wonder what they really spoke about that led to that crying. It just seemed out of nowhere
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 am

@Cila51290 Totally agree. More chopping up the story to fit their edit.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:31 am

@Cila51290, I think she was talking about Vanessa's past heartbreak and how she doesn't want her to go through it again. The way the entire family kept referencing it throughout the HTD (even her brother Patrick who doesn't seem to be the super-emotional type from his SC's), I think it must have been a very bad break-up which impacted Vanessa deeply.

IMO Nick seemed nervous and emotional through most of Vanessa's HTD. IMO It was coz that was the one he was most invested in. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 am

Lara wrote:
ReneeM wrote:They've cut scenes from every relationship IMO. On Rachel's date when they were talking about Okra, Nick says 'but you don't like anything'. She's clearly picky about food and he knows but we never see that conversation. I don't care if it happens every season, it bothers me whenever ANY of contestants disregard the others or act as if they're the only ones there. All JMO.

OT to the point you're making, but I loved that moment between them. It just shows what a strong friendship they have and how they really know each other so well. Nick even said that he's the most himself when he's around her and I totally agree. I find Nick the most charming and funny and caring when he's around her.

This goes back to my earlier post about why Nick can be himself with Rachel. He admires her. He finds her stimulating vocal wise, funny, but knows he can never be in love with her therefore the nerves are not there and he can really be himself where as with Vanessa the nerves are there because he tries to be on his best behavior so he doesn't disappoint her.

I dated a guy for a while 100 years ago that reminds me of Nick and Rachel. I loved him dearly. We had so much fun and I could totally be myself with him. The good, bad and the ugly. I knew he didn't mind because he loved me, too. The thing was I wasn't in love with him and knew I couldn't get there, but I had as much fun with him as I did one of my brothers. When I figured that out I knew it was time to move on...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:40 am

Ok I have been Team V since the start however....something tonight seemed off, Vanessa's family seemed almost terrified that she ends up heartbroken again & her mother even said..I don't want to have to pick her up again, this low key sounds like Vanessa went bonkers after that breakup, this concerns me cause she also seemed genuinely shocked Nick asked the other fathers the same question..how can she not realize what goes on with this show? hmmm no idea

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:49 am

sosleepy wrote: Vanessa is overly confident, to the point she brushes off the potential connection others may have with Nick. She thinks what she and Nick have is that special. Because of this she comes off slightly entitled. And I totally get how that rubs some people the wrong way.

I don't even care though.

We aren't looking for the best person here. This isn't Miss Congeniality. We are looking for the best person for Nick. And read that top sentence again, but sub in Nick for Vanessa. It still works. Nick = Vanessa, Vanessa=Nick. Both polarizing. Both a little controversial. Both with similar cray families, both overly emotional. Both super confident, not only in themselves but in their connection with the lead. Both vulnerable. Both super hurt in the past by some great love that made their mothers overly concerned for their well being. Both wanting to get into entertainment at some point, both educated with careers to fall back on as well. Both urban. Both perceived as slightly entitled. Neither one there to make friends. Both falling hard.

Yeah, opposites attract. But more often then not, people are most attracted to and marry their mirror image. These two are the same. I can't even believe how similar.

ITA! To me Nick and Vanessa have always been mirror images of each other since sleuthing her SM which revealed just how much they had in common.

From watching Vanessa this season, Vanessa is Nick 1.0 to me except she is lucky that Nick is the Bachelor after being Nick 1.0 (and 2.0) so he fully gets Vanessa and understands her - all of her (he said as much on their last 1on1 that he already feels like he knows her) and Vanessa has said Nick reassures her and no doubt he has because he has been her before 2x!

Now, at Vanessa's HTD he is reassuring again and even one step more... at the end of Vanessa's HTD he tells Vanessa to "stay out of your head".... which is exactly what Nick does and did before. He's literally telling her how to navigate this show and reassuring her once again with those words. He knows how this show is... she obviously doesn't but he is giving her as much reassurance and hints as he can IMO to not let anything outside of their connection mess with her head because it's the show and what they have is real and so to focus on that only.

It's pretty crazy because to me watching Vanessa is like watching Nick 1.0 and watching Nick as the Bachelor is like watching a wiser Nick 1.0. So like a mirror image but one of them is wiser and more savvy because of his experience with this show. It's that dynamic that I like the most honestly because it makes them equals but Nick still leads with Vanessa.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 am

Well, if Vanessa's relationship was discussed (or maybe the edit shown) during one of their dates, like DanielleM's or Raven's stories would it have made a difference?  Would it have made her a little less perfect to begin with? And the fall a little less steep?  I liken this to Nick's mom telling Andi how devastated Nick was after a breakup - they are not too different. An imperfect gal for an imperfect guy. 

Similar to Nick 1.0, I like Vanessa more and more as the season progress as she gets more unpopular.  For some reason, her break down and seemingly like she is the only girl in Nick's season is like watching Nick 1.0 all over again.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:14 am

I am at the beginning of the eppy. I finally see the interest is Raven. She is gorgeous. I just want to cut her hair so badly, she'd look gorgeous with face framing and rid of dead layers. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:15 am

I've kept reading so many comments, on sm, how Vanessa thinks so highly of herself, thinks she's special etc, as if it's a negative quality. F that, tbh. Go girl! Even though she signed on this show, doesn't mean she shouldn't think she deserves special treatment. She should be adored and loved, and it might have just hit her in the head, that Nick has similar relationships with the other ladies, and of course it will knock her confidence down. THAT IMO makes her real, and not just on the show for fun and giggles. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:24 am

I enjoyed the show tonight. All the HTD's had something nice and the families were great!
I don't see the "love connection" with Raven, but she is sweet and I was very happy to know about her dad...what a nice moment Smiley
Rachel is a very classy, beautiful & smart lady. Her family is just as classy! I think she will be a fantastic Bachelorette! But I do not see the chemistry with Nick, just a mutual like, respect and admiration.
I had fun watching his date with Corinne. Nick "modelling" all those outfits was my favourite part! Corinne telling him she loves him was a bit strange, but maybe she does feel it in her own way?
Her family was very nice, I specially loved her dad!! He was so cool and so funny! I truly enjoyed the father-daughter connection! I was happily surprised. Raquel was sweet, I truly believe that Corinne has the outmost love and respect for her.
LOVED everything about Vanessa's HTD! The school part got me very emotional. It was also very fun and special! Vanessa was so natural and so was Nick. The home visit was so nice also. The hard conversations needed to happen & I was glad they did. Seeing Nick getting nervous and tensed showed me how much this meant to him!! The most emotional part of the visit was when V was talking with her brother Patrick. I literally cried...
The visit with V's dad was very real IMO He gets my vote as the best question-asker dad! I am sure V learned soon enough how N asked the other dads, and how different it was for him with her family.
I do not think V is entitled at all, on the contrary...she is being scared and doubtful, and expressing something that is true. I have no doubt the other girls have thought "they" were the most important ones in Nick's search at some point. Vanessa has been thinking ONLY about her relationship with N up to this point. Now she realizes she is having a hard time thinking that way, and starts thinking about the other girls' relationships with N also! Nothing wrong with that... it is human IMO, more so in these premises and what the show is all about.
I hope they know by now what the right place will be for them to start their future together... NY would be great! Nice middle point for both Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 1f60d

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:29 am

If they move to NYC I might turn into a crazy stocker!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:32 am

Vanessa acting the way she has lets me know she is invested and has real feelings and that's exactly what I want for Nick - a woman who is truly invested in Nick and wants to be with him especially after all he has been through having his heart broken twice the very least I could hope for is a woman who is truly invested in him!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky