SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:36 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
see2love wrote:Even if TPTB ask leading questions, she could have answered while acknowledging that it is the nature of the show and she will make her moments count as opposed to the crying and being whinny.
If only my emotions would behave as my head told me they should have, I would have alot less regrets. In my world, it's so much easier said than done.IMO, it was an honest real time reaction. I can't get on board with anybody else would stop and think first.

Exactly! I don't know how I would have acted if I were in their situation. I have said a few things that I totally regret afterwards, and I am not competing against other girls for the same guy, with no outside contacts and no phone, no wifi.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Lara wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote: I have a feeling the environment in house was far from warm and fuzzy. If I'm  being honest, I feel like Raven was driving the anti-Vanessa train esp after reading some of her twitter now that filming has wrapped. Vanessa is beginning to feel the heat and target on her back, IMO. If RS knew she was the frontrunner before season hit the final stage obviously the girls knew and they acted out accordingly.  I'm just not buying the story of Vanessa complaining about Danielle L., especially  after screen caps captured in real time. I think RS got his stories mixed up. If she supposedly told Nick that during their alone time, how does he or anyone know what she said? Were they hiding behind a piece of furniture listening?

With that said, I do like all 3 final girls. I put more weight on their social media where it does not involve fighting for one guy.

I believe it because Danielle L didn't follow Vanessa until January, but followed everyone else back in November. Liz also said that the group of girls that gave her a note were Vanessa, Taylor, and the Danielle's. That group hung out in Nashville without Danielle L, so I do think they were a "clique" until Vanessa and Taylor said what they did. There's already support  that Taylor wasn't super well-liked, by Josephine and Corinne's comments, and I think they're just leaving out the Vanessa part in the edit because she's f1. He even said on his podcast that Vanessa was no where close to Nikki levels of bitchiness but she did a few things people did not like. That fits with what I've seen on social media, IMO.
I'm not sure Danielle didn't buy into RS spoiler at first. But when I learned that it was supposedly said to Nick in alone time opposed to a group of girls, I start to question what REALLY was said by whom and about whom. Heck, I'm not sure it wasn't Corrine drama and he got his stories mixed up. I'm just one who is going to buy what I saw in real time on my screen that was not manipulated by TPTB in any shape or form. I may stand alone in that opinion but I stand firmly until I hear someone back up RS stories.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:39 pm

I always try to view it that each of the ladies has their own experiences and I feel like the show and reactions on social media tends to downplay that and make it seem like only the winner can get away with voicing their frustrations. I just don't think the other ladies would get that leeway, because they aren't F1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Not to get off topic, but this will shed some light on part of what goes on, and Sharleen Joynt's recap yesterday is a good example of the discussion we are having here. Sharleen IMO is a well respected Opera singer, established, smart, beautiful and very confident.

If you’ve done any reading on the Bachelor casting process, you know the final round means being flown to L.A., filling out a lot of paperwork including questionnaires and psyche quizzes, getting some medical tests done, speaking with a background check guy, and finally, doing a test ITM followed by a chat with a room full of producers. I will never forget the conversation I had with one producer in that room. For the record, I think very fondly of this producer and we’ve since learned a lot about each other and bonded in many ways, which perhaps further etches this moment in my memory. I was being asked several questions by several producers about myself when I was asked what people usually think of me when they first meet me. I answered that people usually assume that I’m either a ditz (because I’m quite girly and am often judged for being dressed up, and I also have a tendency to fill awkward silences with nervous conversation) or a snob (because I can be shy when I first meet people and I’ve learned it can come off as standoffish). This one producer then asked me, if I had to identify only as one or the other, a ditz or a snob, which I would say I am. I responded, “Neither, because I am neither.” He pressed, “But if you had to identify as one or the other. You have to pick one.” We both remained stubborn until I grew exasperated, insisting that I am neither, but that if I had to pick one, I guess I would say I’m closer to being a snob than a ditz. His response: “So, what things are you snobby about?” Before I even knew what happened, I felt myself becoming defensive for “being a snob,” when my focus should have been on the fact that I’d been completely—and wrongfully—manipulated into that corner.
flare.com Sharleen Joynt

Exactly. The person is relentlessly hammered until TPTB get what they want. If they don't get what they want--they resort to other tactics depending upon how much they like or dislike the cast person. The bottom line is even if they resort to frankenbytes etc, they will get what they want.
In limo exits, TPTB have been known to drive the departed around for HOURS until they get the person to react they way they want. TPTB pull out all stops, triggering the cast with the illness or death of a loved one or other trigger areas. They will encourage them to drink if that works. They do whatever they can to erode the cast.
The best way I can put it is the stockholm syndrome. The cast is allowed to believe their handler and production is their trusted friend.
No cast person wins on this show. Pound of flesh.
MY opinion as always.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:42 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Lara wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote: I have a feeling the environment in house was far from warm and fuzzy. If I'm  being honest, I feel like Raven was driving the anti-Vanessa train esp after reading some of her twitter now that filming has wrapped. Vanessa is beginning to feel the heat and target on her back, IMO. If RS knew she was the frontrunner before season hit the final stage obviously the girls knew and they acted out accordingly.  I'm just not buying the story of Vanessa complaining about Danielle L., especially  after screen caps captured in real time. I think RS got his stories mixed up. If she supposedly told Nick that during their alone time, how does he or anyone know what she said? Were they hiding behind a piece of furniture listening?

With that said, I do like all 3 final girls. I put more weight on their social media where it does not involve fighting for one guy.

I believe it because Danielle L didn't follow Vanessa until January, but followed everyone else back in November. Liz also said that the group of girls that gave her a note were Vanessa, Taylor, and the Danielle's. That group hung out in Nashville without Danielle L, so I do think they were a "clique" until Vanessa and Taylor said what they did. There's already support  that Taylor wasn't super well-liked, by Josephine and Corinne's comments, and I think they're just leaving out the Vanessa part in the edit because she's f1. He even said on his podcast that Vanessa was no where close to Nikki levels of bitchiness but she did a few things people did not like. That fits with what I've seen on social media, IMO.
I'm not sure Danielle didn't buy into RS spoiler at first. But when I learned that it was supposedly said to Nick in alone time opposed to a group of girls, I start to question what REALLY was said by whom and about whom. Heck, I'm not sure it wasn't Corrine drama and he got his stories mixed up. I'm just one who is going to buy what I saw in real time on my screen that was not manipulated by TPTB in any shape or form. I may stand alone in that opinion but I stand firmly until I hear someone back up RS stories.

RS said that it was said to both Nick and the girls. He definitely included the girls knowing because he said they all confronted Taylor and Vanessa for turning on Danielle L. My theory is that's where Rachel's "what the eff does that even mean" from the promo for that episode came from, as she never seemed to have a problem with Corinne. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:47 pm

This isn't unusual for group dates to have whiny, crying, dramatics at this stage. We got the same thing in the pigs group date with Lauren and Ben. It's a social experiment after all. You're bound to hit a breaking point. I don't think Vanessa looks entitled. I just think she's frustrated with the show itself. Yes, she signed up for this but if she's also developing real feelings for Nick a person can only be human in these situations and weep about not having time with Nick. The emotions this show inflicts on people gets real. I'd be more worried if she was so nonchalant about everything if she's the F1.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:52 pm

I agree. That's what the show wants IMO, to take the cast to the breaking point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:57 pm

sdmom wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
see2love wrote:Even if TPTB ask leading questions, she could have answered while acknowledging that it is the nature of the show and she will make her moments count as opposed to the crying and being whinny.
If only my emotions would behave as my head told me they should have, I would have alot less regrets. In my world, it's so much easier said than done.IMO, it was an honest real time reaction. I can't get on board with anybody else would stop and think first.

Exactly! I don't know how I would have acted if I were in their situation. I have said a few things that I totally regret afterwards, and I am not competing against other girls for the same guy, with no outside contacts and no phone, no wifi.....
\

All the contestants have to be excused then right? The Shawn B, Tierra, Nick 1.0, Corrine, Ashley I.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:This isn't unusual for group dates to have whiny, crying, dramatics at this stage. We got the same thing in the pigs group date with Lauren and Ben. It's a social experiment after all. You're bound to hit a breaking point. I don't think Vanessa looks entitled. I just think she's frustrated with the show itself. Yes, she signed up for this but if she's also developing real feelings for Nick a person can only be human in these situations and weep about not having time with Nick. The emotions this show inflicts on people gets real. I'd be more worried if she was so nonchalant about everything if she's the F1.
This! I really do like all of the F3. But whoever it is, she better care about Nick, alot! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:04 pm

see2love wrote:
sdmom wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

\

All the contestants have to be excused then right? The Shawn B, Tierra, Nick 1.0, Corrine, Ashley I.
I happened to love Nick 1.0. I've really only totally disliked 3 people on this show off the top of my head. Granted I've only watched certain seasons and your list did not include any of those three. I won't get into who it was because that's a discussion for three different individual threads. Getting so off topic would lead to a huge headache for the mods.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:04 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:This isn't unusual for group dates to have whiny, crying, dramatics at this stage. We got the same thing in the pigs group date with Lauren and Ben. It's a social experiment after all. You're bound to hit a breaking point. I don't think Vanessa looks entitled. I just think she's frustrated with the show itself. Yes, she signed up for this but if she's also developing real feelings for Nick a person can only be human in these situations and weep about not having time with Nick. The emotions this show inflicts on people gets real. I'd be more worried if she was so nonchalant about everything if she's the F1.
This! I really do like all of the F3. But whoever it is, she better care about Nick, alot! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Yup! At the end of the day they are there for Nick. It's not kumbaya let's all be friends and see whoever gets the guy in the end xoxo. UH NO! If you're frustrated, crying, whining for your man then it's definitely getting REAL. You go girl! Go get your man! LOL JMO

I'd like to add that this season feels different to me because it feels like both the lead and F1 are doing the chasing. It's refreshing because it makes the final rose ceremony that much special. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:15 pm

to be fair I really don't see Nick 1.0 as being a whiny, entitled, brat. he acted salty and entitled during that one date then he regretted it deeply and reverted immediately after apologizing with a full on poem but that date was the only one he acted entitled. he never thought he was a special snowflake esp and it was evident since he worked for it every single moment.

Crying because you're struggling with the process is one thing -- whining and dramatics saying "it's soo annoying I have to keep competing for attention" is another. Who in this franchise behaved this way ?

Imagine someone coming to nick and telling him I'm having a really hard time with this because x, y, z - I'm feeling jealous or that I don't get time with you etc. -- that is different from the whiny "I don't want to compete and it's soo annoying!!". Of course the producers want this .....the fact that they prodded to get reactions doesn't mean that someone's behavior needs to be completely dismissed as insignificant/meaningless.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620