SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:49 am

Just an honest question.....Has Nick ever been in love with a woman that wasn't/isn't involved with the show? Thanks in advance.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 am

LoveDovez wrote:Just an honest question.....Has Nick ever been in love with a woman that wasn't/isn't involved with the show? Thanks in advance.
Yes and engaged. His mother talked about watching his heartache over the breakup during his HTD with Andi. You can find the scene on you tube. She said he was devastated and shut down for a very long time. I think she even spoke of a therapist.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:03 am

LoveDovez wrote:Just an honest question.....Has Nick ever been in love with a woman that wasn't/isn't involved with the show? Thanks in advance.

First love - started in high school and was about 6 years; this was the one that devastated
Also he was engaged to someone else.  I think that is the person who cheated on him.

So yes, at least 2 prior to going on the Bette. No one between season the two Bette seasons and no one after Kaitlyn.

Therapist - that was a rumor started by RS

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:05 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Yes and engaged. His mother talked about watching his heartache over the breakup during his HTD with Andi. You can find the scene on you tube. She said he was devastated and shut down for a very long time. I think she even spoke of a therapist.

OK thank you so much. Just trying to understand him a little better. So has he dated anyone long term since then that wasn't on the show? I'm sorry he had his heart broken by the women he was engaged to. Does anybody know why it ended? Again thanks.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:09 am

notarose wrote:

First love - started in high school and was about 6 years; this was the one that devastated
Also he was engaged to someone else.  I think that is the person who cheated on him.

So yes, at least 2 prior to going on the Bette. No one between season the two Bette seasons and no one after Kaitlyn.

Therapist - that was a rumor started by RS

OK Thanks so much. How long in real time has it been since Kaitlyn turned him down?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:22 am

^^^
Not sure when K's season ended filming. Since then her season aired, BIP aired, Ben's season aired, JoJo's season aired, BIP2 aired.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:39 am

The sit down with his mom during MTP is one of the scenes I can't wait to watch! His mom is wonderful, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:55 am

notarose wrote:^^^
Not sure when K's season ended filming.  Since then her season aired, BIP aired, Ben's season aired, JoJo's season aired, BIP2 aired.

I believe it filmed from march to may 2015. So, it had been approximately 1 year and 4 months when Nick started filming the bachelor after getting rejected by Kaitlyn. That's kind of crazy to think Nick has been ready to propose to women 3 years in a row now! He's like the new Jason mesnick.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Lara wrote:
notarose wrote:^^^
Not sure when K's season ended filming.  Since then her season aired, BIP aired, Ben's season aired, JoJo's season aired, BIP2 aired.

I believe it filmed from march to may 2015. So, it had been approximately 1 year and 4 months when Nick started filming the bachelor after getting rejected by Kaitlyn. That's kind of crazy to think Nick has been ready to propose to women 3 years in a row now! He's like the new Jason mesnick.

Man, that doesn't sound that long when you say that but it feels like about 4 years since this all started, although I know he started on Andi's season in 2014. Liked when Chris S said about it being in olden times to Ben H- about him & Nick starting all this in olden times.
I will stay a loyal Nick supporter till the end, and I can't actually wait to see him happy and engaged at the end of all this. My theory about why he keeps on doing each season is that I think he might feel like he was destined to find something special out of it all, one day, however long it takes and weird it gets. When he was submitted by his friend and then casting gave him the go ahead I think he might have felt like destiny was calling him to find his love this way. So when the chance to continue by returning for Kaitlyn and then to BIP came I think he still had hope that it would in fact all end in finding the one at last. I believe this is likely because I think that's how any of us IRL persist and keep moving forward after heartbreak with the belief that 'the one' will be just around the next corner.
I know that's a romantic reading of it all and I will remain a romantic no matter what- but I've always seen Nick as a genuine romantic and idealistic type of person, and I saw that from day 1 on Andi's season and then all thoughout up until right now. I don't believe all the tabloid theories about him just doing this for the fame etc etc. I see good in all this. Love is Gold.
All JMHO.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:54 pm

notarose wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Not sure I buy that Nick is sending ones home early when they start talking about love to spare them future heartache. IMO he cuts the cord when he knows there is no potential of mutual love with them. After all Raven already said she fell in love with him when he was singing little mermaid and he didn't send her home. I hope if Nick truly only wants to say ILY to one last person then he only sleeps with the F1 for their sake. I can't help feeling doom coming on if Vanessa is F1 & was upset about his actions with Corinne in the bouncy castle which is nothing compared to actually sleeping with another woman the day before he proposes to you.  

IMO Vanessa's point about the bouncy castle was that her interest was in exploring a relationship that might lead to marriage so she needed to know if he was at that stage in his life in this venture or if he was still at the casual dating stage.  After all, he and Liz had a 1 night stand 9 months prior so combine the Liz situation with the bouncy castle and you have the basis for questioning intent.
IMO she isn't into jealousy.  She outright said to the girls at the WI GD cocktail party that she wants him to choose the best women.  What that translates to is that if he chooses her it would be out of a first class tier of choices.  Her thinking seems to be similiar to Nick it that regard when he talked about wanting to be the best of the best in the mind of his life partner - convo during GD cocktail party on Kaitlyn's season at some Western type venue.
^^I usually don't want to discuss other people's sex life, but I like to joke around here with you about Nick's (and how much RS is "jealous" of all the "sweets" Nick can eat and still maintain that body Hugesmile ) ... that said, I'll make a slightly inappropriate consideration: Raven is supposedly F2 girl, so likely she got the FS time ... which is a great opportunity to BOND, get to know each other WITHOUT cameras ... and so I'd see no harm for anyone if they took the chance and had the talk ... and I actually mean The Talk before putting the last performance of "the break-up" in motion. I remember seeing some tweet of Raven in her thread, I believe it was in reference to Sean Lowe and sex and if I'm presumptuous to consider her possible stance regarding "the activity" in FS ... I'll use Nick's words ... that there might have been less sex than people imagine.

IA NR yes IMO their characters, so much alike, don't dwell on jealousy, but rather find a reason/cause in order to find peace within themselves and move on.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:32 pm

I think it sucks that there hasn't been any pics released from ABC for this episode yet. I thought those type of pics stopped at the HTD portion?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 pm

@happygolucky
I hope that you're right and Raven is the F2 and she is disinclined to go further unless they are engaged/ married. Do you hv a copy of the tweet or can you recall how long ago this was?

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620