SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:02 pm

sdmom wrote:Remember a couple of reports that Nick wasn't that into Dani L when camera was off in their 1-1? Also, when BSB GD pics first came out, some posters here commented the lack of chemistry between them? So I don't think Dani L was ever his top pick. Attracted to her physically? I can see that but I think that's about it. Jmo.

Same! I'm surprised that people think that. He was very attracted to her and I think that maybe he was hopeful before going on the date with her, but it seemed very clear to me that they had zero chemistry and nothing to talk about so that probably faded very quickly. She just doesn't have that feisty personality he likes in women. Maybe she was originally supposed to make final four, but I think she would have been a default pick, not someone he was seriously considering. IMO.

I think Vanessa was always his top pick. I also think he always knew that Rachel was going to make final four. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Agreed. I would never compare the Nick and Vanessa situation to Des/Chris and Brooks. It's all subjective really but IMO, Nick never acted, looked at and reacted to Danielle L. the way he did Vanessa on their 1 on 1. So I see no evidence she was ever a top pick.

I think what he said in the ET video was right - she, along with Vanessa and Rachel stood out early. But I think he ultimately let her go because he realized what he felt for her wasn't close to the connections he had built with people like Vanessa and Rachel in such a short time.

And then he probably felt bad feeling that way when she was sitting there telling him how in love with him she was. So he eliminated her. I know other episodes have since aired, showing the other relationships and therefore creating doubts but I'm sorry, the fact that Nick was reduced to tears on his first 1 on 1 with Vanessa will pretty much make any other date/connection I've seen so far pale in comparison. And definitely not anything I've seen with him and Danielle L.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:29 pm

JMO: With DLo epi4 date, it was Nick carrying the conversations and by the time the evening concert came around, I think he knew that his attraction to Danielle/relationship has reached a plateau. I think that Danielle L wouldn't be in a 2/1 date if he didn't see her indispensable by episode 6.  

I do believe he had genuine attraction to her and I am thinking that his breakdown is about his inability to connect emotionally with someone he is definitely attracted to physically and have a lot in common with (modeling and business).  Note that one of his friends Sharleen said that DLo is definitely Nick's type in her first TB21 blog.  So in as much as he had hope seeing someone like Vanessa in the group of women, he was losing hope that he wasn't connecting with women that he thought he would normally go for, like DLo.  I see all the house drama as simply "noise."

Based on his writing (blogs, if not influenced by TPTB - like the ones he wrote after Andi's season, general friendship and relationship bits) Nick is very introspective/retrospective - he listens to his own inner dialogue (IMO). Hence his breakdown "coming up, next."

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:50 pm

I think it was a done deal the moment Nick met Vanessa and said she was a "keeper" and him crying on their first date cemented that in my opinion.
All the other women, regardless of their varying connections with Nick, I think Nick's ultimate role is to provide a storyboard for them to be the next Bette or go on BIP.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:24 pm

FWIW - I've been thinking his breakdown might be more about him and what he's about to 'do' to these women, and less about fear of it now working out.

What I mean is that he was F2 twice, and he says he was in love both times. When DLo told him she loved him, already, it might have clicked to him that he's about to do to them what Kaitlyn and Andi did to him...they are going to fall in love, he already knows it's Vanessa, but he has to lead them on and crush someone.

IMO, his breakdown might have been the emotional realization of how this is going to go, not about him not being able to connect with her per se.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:31 pm

@allykat - good insight (IMO). This maybe why he starts sending ones he think will be most impacted by his decisions early - hence his F4 consist of 4 strong women who can withstand the elimination process.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:55 pm

I feel like Danielle L didn't really have anything to talk to about with Nick. I lost count on how many times she told Nick "I can see myself falling in love with you"
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:19 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I feel like Danielle L didn't really have anything to talk to about with Nick. I lost count on how many times she told Nick "I can see myself falling in love with you"

I agree. I think that Nick was very attracted to Danielle L but saw some concerns when they were not connecting on an emotional level. It seemed that Nick had to try so much harder to get anything out of Danielle L. From my perspective, their emotional chemistry was severely lacking.

I loved when he asked her questions on their 1:1 trying to strip away some of her defensive layers. IMO, the sweatpants question was Nick's way of asking if she was always so picture perfect, aka high maintenance.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:47 pm

allykat wrote:FWIW - I've been thinking his breakdown might be more about him and what he's about to 'do' to these women, and less about fear of it now working out.

What I mean is that he was F2 twice, and he says he was in love both times. When DLo told him she loved him, already, it might have clicked to him that he's about to do to them what Kaitlyn and Andi did to him...they are going to fall in love, he already knows it's Vanessa, but he has to lead them on and crush someone.

IMO, his breakdown might have been the emotional realization of how this is going to go, not about him not being able to connect with her per se.
Good thinking- IA thats all got to be weighing on his mind too.
I also had a theory that perhaps one of the women decided to leave which threw Nick and made him realise that Vanessa could easily do the same. It would play to his fears that he is doomed to never find the one & flashbacks to past seasons.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Not sure I buy that Nick is sending ones home early when they start talking about love to spare them future heartache. IMO he cuts the cord when he knows there is no potential of mutual love with them. After all Raven already said she fell in love with him when he was singing little mermaid and he didn't send her home. I hope if Nick truly only wants to say ILY to one last person then he only sleeps with the F1 for their sake. I can't help feeling doom coming on if Vanessa is F1 & was upset about his actions with Corinne in the bouncy castle which is nothing compared to actually sleeping with another woman the day before he proposes to you.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Not sure I buy that Nick is sending ones home early when they start talking about love to spare them future heartache. IMO he cuts the cord when he knows there is no potential of mutual love with them. After all Raven already said she fell in love with him when he was singing little mermaid and he didn't send her home. I hope if Nick truly only wants to say ILY to one last person then he only sleeps with the F1 for their sake. I can't help feeling doom coming on if Vanessa is F1 & was upset about his actions with Corinne in the bouncy castle which is nothing compared to actually sleeping with another woman the day before he proposes to you.  

IMO Vanessa's point about the bouncy castle was that her interest was in exploring a relationship that might lead to marriage so she needed to know if he was at that stage in his life in this venture or if he was still at the casual dating stage.  After all, he and Liz had a 1 night stand 9 months prior so combine the Liz situation with the bouncy castle and you have the basis for questioning intent.
IMO she isn't into jealousy.  She outright said to the girls at the WI GD cocktail party that she wants him to choose the best women.  What that translates to is that if he chooses her it would be out of a first class tier of choices.  Her thinking seems to be similiar to Nick it that regard when he talked about wanting to be the best of the best in the mind of his life partner - convo during GD cocktail party on Kaitlyn's season at some Western type venue.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 am

Is there a preview of next week's episode yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620