SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:03 am

mprssdbyu wrote: I have a feeling the environment in house was far from warm and fuzzy. If I'm  being honest, I feel like Raven was driving the anti-Vanessa train esp after reading some of her twitter now that filming has wrapped. Vanessa is beginning to feel the heat and target on her back, IMO. If RS knew she was the frontrunner before season hit the final stage obviously the girls knew and they acted out accordingly.  I'm just not buying the story of Vanessa complaining about Danielle L., especially  after screen caps captured in real time. I think RS got his stories mixed up. If she supposedly told Nick that during their alone time, how does he or anyone know what she said? Were they hiding behind a piece of furniture listening?

With that said, I do like all 3 final girls. I put more weight on their social media where it does not involve fighting for one guy.

I believe it because Danielle L didn't follow Vanessa until January, but followed everyone else back in November. Liz also said that the group of girls that gave her a note were Vanessa, Taylor, and the Danielle's. That group hung out in Nashville without Danielle L, so I do think they were a "clique" until Vanessa and Taylor said what they did. There's already support  that Taylor wasn't super well-liked, by Josephine and Corinne's comments, and I think they're just leaving out the Vanessa part in the edit because she's f1. He even said on his podcast that Vanessa was no where close to Nikki levels of bitchiness but she did a few things people did not like. That fits with what I've seen on social media, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 am

Lara wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I wonder if thats the incident that some of them were tweeting about where they said cfa? Do we hv a link to that convo.  Corinne & Raven were in the chat i think.

That would make sense because the three of them were in the team opposite her.

https://instagram.com/p/BOX_1N1Ddr8/

I'm honestly totally on their side on this one. She WAS crying for attention, IMO. It was very childish and manipulative. It's okay to be upset, but to blame Nick and the show for making her always compete? That's the whole point of the show! I hate the special snowflake syndrome that lets people think they don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else. IMO.

well said I totally agree.

I don't feel the need to defend or like the F1 just because she's F1 -- she's been reacting like this consistently as well and imho I tried to overlook all these and to really like her but I don't have any qualms for calling it like I see it and calling her out 1. FIR - she was "shocked" she didn't get it when there were 29 other women who could have impressed him whatever her chemistry with him was. 2. "I honestly don't want to be here..." whining and the tone of voice and approach with which she confronted Nick after Corrine's bouncy house situation. 3. the "I'm fed up with having to compete...blah blah blah..."

this is what the show is baby girl -- you go on activities to compete for attention and then you wait to get a rose...woman up and show respect!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 am

Lara wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I wonder if thats the incident that some of them were tweeting about where they said cfa? Do we hv a link to that convo.  Corinne & Raven were in the chat i think.

That would make sense because the three of them were in the team opposite her.

https://instagram.com/p/BOX_1N1Ddr8/

I'm honestly totally on their side on this one. She WAS crying for attention, IMO. It was very childish and manipulative. It's okay to be upset, but to blame Nick and the show for making her always compete? That's the whole point of the show! I hate the special snowflake syndrome that lets people think they don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else. IMO.

Under the comments
ravennicolegates@colympios at least it's RBF and not CFA right? Lol
therachlindsayDead @ CFA (emoji 3 crying faces)...never forget @ravennicolegates @

Could the 3 crying faces mean 3 losing crying babies?

Let the speculations begin!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 am

@Kashathediva AMEN! This is exactly how it goes down and it's so easy to forget when you have a favorite. TPTB will always be the winner according to every reaction I have read after this preview!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:11 am

We forget that TPTB are constantly, constantly in these cast ears whispering and planting seeds, like a Lord Varys in GOT.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:11 am

@sdmom sorry I'm confused. Can you post the link please, who's username, IG Twitter? TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:15 am

Even if TPTB ask leading questions, she could have answered while acknowledging that it is the nature of the show and she will make her moments count as opposed to the crying and being whinny.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:20 am

@GuardianAngel sorry it's Corinne's IG the link is on the post I quoted
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOX_1N1Ddr8/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:22 am

Deleted. My dog stepped on hand, replied to wrong post! Sigh

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:23 am

Not to get off topic, but this will shed some light on part of what goes on, and Sharleen Joynt's recap yesterday is a good example of the discussion we are having here. Sharleen IMO is a well respected Opera singer, established, smart, beautiful and very confident.

If you’ve done any reading on the Bachelor casting process, you know the final round means being flown to L.A., filling out a lot of paperwork including questionnaires and psyche quizzes, getting some medical tests done, speaking with a background check guy, and finally, doing a test ITM followed by a chat with a room full of producers. I will never forget the conversation I had with one producer in that room. For the record, I think very fondly of this producer and we’ve since learned a lot about each other and bonded in many ways, which perhaps further etches this moment in my memory. I was being asked several questions by several producers about myself when I was asked what people usually think of me when they first meet me. I answered that people usually assume that I’m either a ditz (because I’m quite girly and am often judged for being dressed up, and I also have a tendency to fill awkward silences with nervous conversation) or a snob (because I can be shy when I first meet people and I’ve learned it can come off as standoffish). This one producer then asked me, if I had to identify only as one or the other, a ditz or a snob, which I would say I am. I responded, “Neither, because I am neither.” He pressed, “But if you had to identify as one or the other. You have to pick one.” We both remained stubborn until I grew exasperated, insisting that I am neither, but that if I had to pick one, I guess I would say I’m closer to being a snob than a ditz. His response: “So, what things are you snobby about?” Before I even knew what happened, I felt myself becoming defensive for “being a snob,” when my focus should have been on the fact that I’d been completely—and wrongfully—manipulated into that corner.
flare.com Sharleen Joynt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:29 am

mprssdbyu wrote: I have a feeling the environment in house was far from warm and fuzzy. If I'm  being honest, I feel like Raven was driving the anti-Vanessa train esp after reading some of her twitter now that filming has wrapped. Vanessa is beginning to feel the heat and target on her back, IMO. If RS knew she was the frontrunner before season hit the final stage obviously the girls knew and they acted out accordingly.  I'm just not buying the story of Vanessa complaining about Danielle L., especially  after screen caps captured in real time. I think RS got his stories mixed up. If she supposedly told Nick that during their alone time, how does he or anyone know what she said? Were they hiding behind a piece of furniture listening?

With that said, I do like all 3 final girls. I put more weight on their social media where it does not involve fighting for one guy.

Where have you seen that?  

From what I've seen, they have gotten along fine.  It's water under the bridge now.

As for me. I guess after reading about Vanessa and such, I just didn't expect that from her. I knew they would cry...the team that loses usually does, but I was just annoyed while watching it. I didn't feel sympathy watching it. Only after reflecting a bit.

Last edited by atem on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:29 am

see2love wrote:Even if TPTB ask leading questions, she could have answered while acknowledging that it is the nature of the show and she will make her moments count as opposed to the crying and being whinny.
If only my emotions would behave as my head told me they should have, I would have alot less regrets. In my world, it's so much easier said than done.IMO, it was an honest real time reaction. I can't get on board with anybody else would stop and think first.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620