SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:30 pm

The art things he's been watching are Bob Ross videos. They're essentially videotapes that teach people how to paint, while featuring iconic PBS painter, Bob Ross. He's iconic partly because his voice is so soothing and he adds in cheesy, albeit inspirational, messages throughout his lessons. A lot of people watch him not necessarily to learn, but because watching people paint is kind of a cathartic experience. So I don't think there's anything about it that outright points toward Vanessa's job.

I do think Nick is giving more away than some past leads. That being said, I think he's fully aware of what he's doing. He knows how this works, and he knows that with the right use of SM, he can build anticipation for the season.

By posting these updates on Snapchat or as Instagram stories, there's no place for people to discuss and overanalyze them, unlike a comment section under an Instagram pic. The only way people can discuss and overanalyze them is by screenshotting and bringing them over to this forum, where they're discussed by people who are already aware of spoilers and know exactly what to look for. And even then, I don't think anyone remaining unspoiled would make the connection between Vanessa and Italian food (which btw, is quite common -- I'd be more suspicious if Nick, all of a sudden, started eating black beans, rice, and plantains).

But for most fans, the snaps and the IG stories don't serve as spoilers. They keep Nick relevant as opposed to him dropping off the face of SM entirely, which he can't afford to do if he has a show to promote and most of the audience has short-term memory when it comes to these things. LOL, if I had a dollar for every tweet I've seen of people being like, "I just remembered Nick is The Bachelor *insert negative/positive emoji*". I think what he's doing is piquing the right amount of interest, without giving anything certain away.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:53 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-nick-viall-canadian-girls/

"I've always enjoyed the company of Canadians" Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 3806527698
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Apart from the Canadian he's likely been spending a lot of time with, I think Nick has a special place in his heart for Canadians because Sharleen does the Flare recaps, and she almost always writes about him favourably. giggling
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm

He's good friends with Sharleen so I'm sure that's part of it, but the whole exchange seems a little tongue in cheek giggling
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Thanks for bringing this over.

Such a great interview. His answers are consistent when it comes to what he's looking for in a woman.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:24 pm

The interviewer asked him how Canadian girls are different from Americans, of course he's going to compilement them. Besides, Flare magazine is owned by Rogers media, a Canadian company. I really don't think it's another "look, he's giving away the ending" clue. Jmo, of course

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:45 pm

You’re friends with a lot of people from Bachelor Nation. Can we look forward to any guest appearances on your season?

I can’t really say…but on the first night I do get advice from some former Bachelors—Ben, Chris, two of my good buddies and the one and only Sean. They gave me some advice and I’m very thankful for it.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-nick-viall-canadian-girls/

The "I can't really say.." points to Andi IMO. He already named everyone else in that answer cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:33 pm

Do we think Andi is making an appearance?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:05 pm

@bleuberry, Andi posted on IG from The William Vale hotel in NY where the F4 RC was held the day after the RC.

There was speculation that she might have made an appearance during the F4 RC. It was discussed here:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3849p312-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 pm

I thought that it might be Andi when he says in one of the clips he doesn't understand why she's there, or something like that, coupled with the SM pic Andi posted during filming at the hotel in NY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought that it might be Andi when he says in one of the clips he doesn't understand why she's there, or something like that, coupled with the SM pic Andi posted during filming at the hotel in NY.

I thought that referred to the one he slept with at Jade's and Tanner's wedding, but I guess it could also apply if Andi makes a special appearance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:33 pm

I wanted to screen cap it when I watched it, and try to find the same shirt, but didn't have the time. Now I forget which promo it was in. IIRC he was leaning over a balcony.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick