SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:41 pm

I still don't see what the problem is with what he said in the FS considering the context. They were in bed, and he was probably trying to engage in some dirty talk (which is not even THAT dirty, IMO). In the same vein, the other things the insider has accused him of saying could've been said in a similar context (i.e., he's already established a flirtatious relationship with the person he's interacting with).

Take it out of context and it sounds inappropriate. But flirting with your date/SO and whispering "Wow, the things I could do to you" -- some would say that's sexy.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:44 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I still don't see what the problem is with what he said in the FS considering the context. They were in bed, and he was probably trying to engage in some dirty talk (which is not even THAT dirty, IMO). In the same vein, the other things the insider has accused him of saying could've been said in a similar context (i.e., he's already established a flirtatious relationship with the person he's interacting with).

Take it out of context and it sounds inappropriate. But flirting with your date/SO and whispering "Wow, the things I could do to you" -- some would say that's sexy.

ITA!!! - OK i am really leaving the board so I can get some work done.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:52 pm

OnePromise wrote:So are we gonna believe this article about women storming off set?  It's pretty damning with regards to Nick:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-122276

Doesn't sound like the Nick I "know". Probably an "insider" trying to stir the pot.

I may be wrong but isn't this the article that RS dismissed months back by simply saying "consider the source"? It may not be the exact article but I definitely remember that Life & Style was the one making this claim of the women leaving and feeling like he was not there for the right reasons.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:53 pm

I can definitely and completely imagine him saying these things to the girls....not sure I see what the big deal is minus the comment about the rack which can be objectifying to a woman if taken out of context...depends on the context in this case...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:01 pm

I think the L&S article is BS. IMO If Nick was even close to being the most hated Bachelor in history at the end of the season, his biggest 'fan' on this planet i.e RS would have been shouting from the rooftop about how this season was a trainwreck. JMO.

This exactly, especially as he didn't hesitate to mention all the women hating Juan Pablo by the end of his season and sure enough, that turned out to be true. RS basically concluded his episode by episode spoilers once again reiterating his opinion that Nick is the biggest famewhore in the franchise, has zero interest in really getting married, etc. Does anyone think if he'd gotten a whiff of the women hating Nick, especially because he was perv, he wouldn't mention it? I think things like this always come down whether you like a person or not. If you dislike Nick, I'm sure it'll be easy to believe this but much as I can't stand RS, the fact that even he would dismiss this rumor, makes me think it's bullcrap.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm not even a fan of Nick or anything but I don't think the article is true considering how loved Nick is by the whole bachelor community. All of the bachelor alums only show love to Nick and none of them have outright said something bad about Nick. Not only that, but the fact that the producers just last minute forgot about Luke and randomly chose Nick instead says a lot. They know that making Nick the next bachelor would be a very risky move but they did it anyways. It shows that they must really really love Nick. Why would someone so loved be saying things like that and be hated by the cast of girls? It just doesn't make sense IMO Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 1f602

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Sorry this isn't Brooks thread. Topic is locked until I delete posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Topic is unlocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 pm

I can believe Nick interacted with seductive conversation IF he was encouraged and IF he was truly interested in this ette as a possible F1. I can't imagine those few even considered storming off and going anywhere because of sexy/playful banter. Nick is many things but lack of perception is not one of his qualities. I will never believe he engaged in any such conversation with ettes who were just a MOT. Nick loved MeAndi (bless his heart) and however his choice of words came to fruition...they were encouraged. She left out that part of the story. I've always hoped he would counter back with details written in her book but he's smarter than me. Me? Oh, come hell or high water, she would not get the last say when it wasn't a complete and accurate recollection on her part.

I'm just not buying anyone left that he wanted to stay because they were upset with playful conversation. I just love stories spun by mags that grow legs and more legs. Pffft! IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 pm

So glad to hear all the positive comments about Nick. Although I brought the article for review, I too believe it to be an outright lie.

One thing that I do not believe Nick capable of is purposeful disrespect of women. The comments he allegedly made go counter to all he has clearly stood for since his first appearance on television. He supports and uplifts women. He encourages them to stand up for themselves and strive to be their best. He compliments and gives words of affirmation. He offers a shoulder to cry on and wise advice when needed. And these facts circulated by his closest friends and family. These I trust, not a magazine relying upon salacious gossip and falsehood for survival.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 pm

I honestly don't think that article about Nick and his choice of works to women is true. I didn't watch Andi or Kaitlyn's seasons but I def have a idea of Nick and I honestly don't see him acting that way. I feel like these tabloids are taking advantage of Nick being the bachelor and making up these stories because of his past. I won't believe any of these articles unless I see it on the show. Nick has definitely changed for the better and knows the do's and don'ts!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 pm

The mags need readers and TB is a big draw at the moment. They can't drag him down with significant others possibly leaking. Everyone is up to date on his life history practically. Vanessa is from Canada. She is their next target. Let's see what her headline will read. What story will they conjure up? It's coming though, I have no doubt.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick