SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Lauren Zima‏ @laurenzima
EXCLUSIVE interview w/ Nick Viall airs tonight on @etnow! He reveals biggest fears, turn-ons & more! @viallnicholas28 #TheBachelor

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Image51

Same pic on IG with slightly different caption:

laurenzimaAfter months of waiting, I can finally share this very blown-out selfie! I chatted exclusively with @nickviall before he embarked on his season as #TheBachelor- he talked turn-ons, biggest fears and more - tonight on @entertainmenttonight!
(The bold is mine)

Last edited by notarose on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:18 pm

Nick liked this pic which Sarah had posted on her IG.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Captur17

IMO like BIP, a lot of women who didn't find a romantic connection with Nick will leave the show finding a good friend in him. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:29 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Personally, I don't find Vanessa's bio to be boring. It was relatively normal compared to the others, but that's not a slight to her personality. I actually think the onion answer was clever, because it shows she didn't immediately go for ~the sexy fruit~ or whatever. Besides, the bios are selected from a much more comprehensive list of questions, and I don't think they can really predict how these people will act on the show (including how they interact with the lead and the other girls).

As far as her SM goes, she actually uses it in a different way than a lot of girls on the season and most contestants from recent seasons. That sets her apart, IMO. It's like looking at an ~old-school photo album instead of a bunch of aesthetically pleasing but obviously staged shots. I like pretty pictures, but there's something so honest and refreshing about posting silly pics and videos (and not the kind of silly that's obviously an attempt to look cute).

IA boring to me are endless kissy face selfies with almost there wardrobe malfunctions. I also agree that sometimes SM paints a picture of the contestant. For me, Vanessa is all about enjoying her life with her family friends her work and living a healthy lifestyle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:31 pm

I can't believe Corinne has a Nanny??? cantstopl They are just setting her up to be annoying. IMO she will be kind of like Vienna as a "villain" , the spoiled brat edit.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Duke702 wrote:I can't believe Corinne has a Nanny??? cantstopl They are just setting her up to be annoying. IMO she will be kind of like Vienna as a "villain" , the spoiled brat edit.

I think she's just using that term to make herself seem more spoiled and ridiculous. She's obviously creating this "Erica Rose" type character for herself. It seems like her "nanny" is just a live-in housekeeper, someone who cooks and cleans for her. That doesn't sound so crazy to me, as that's pretty common in my home country and I would probably do that if I was a millionaire too.

I will say that I'm kind of surprised her family is so wealthy. It's harsh to say, but she comes off looking so cheap and trashy to me! I wonder what their family business is.

All, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:45 pm

How do we know her family is "so wealthy"? My daughter used to "nanny" while she was in grad school. None of those families would I consider wealthy even with the most subjective of leeways.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:How do we know her family is "so wealthy"? My daughter used to "nanny" while she was in grad school. None of those families would I consider wealthy even with the most subjective of leeways.

I bet your daughter wasn't nannying for 25-y/o's though, haha!

Her family is reported to own a multi-million dollar business. I think it's Armor Garage? I'm not sure. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Yea I'm sure the "nanny" is more of a personal assistant/maid/cook, but they are calling them a nanny for dramatic effect to make her look spoiled imo. It reminds me of how Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl had Darota and she just bossed her around all the time.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:12 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3884p84-corinne-olympios-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers

bluwavz wrote:
Corinne Olympios, 24

"Corinne, a very attractive business owner, is very interesting, well-off, and successful. She runs her parent's multi-million dollar company. She definitely approaches The Bachelor process with a business boardroom attitude. [She has] that didn't come here to make friends, take no prisoners attitude. She is there to close the deal, and that can be off-putting to the women she has to live with. There are two things I am interested to see with Corinne: One is, there's this odd side to her that is very endearing, almost in a Michelle Money way. Like remember how Michelle would rub people the wrong way but you couldn't help but love her at the same time? This is the same sort of thing. I will be interested to see where the fans fall on her. I think they will either think she's the devil or they will love her a lot. I love her badass, take-charge attitude. And Nick does respond to it pretty well."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-nick-5-women-watch-slideshow-wp-160129028/photo-p-corinne-very-attractive-business-photo-160129242.html

It doesn't say anything about Armor Garage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:16 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/205186_exclusive_bachelor_nick_viall_on_whether_he_ll_hook_up_with_women_before_fantasy_suites/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Yup, that was my own sleuthing! I know her dad's nickname is jimmy from her IG, so I'm guessing he's James Olympios who is listed as owning the Armor Garage company in FL. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

@nothatgirl Thanks for clarifying where your speculation came from.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick