SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:28 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:How do we know her family is "so wealthy"? My daughter used to "nanny" while she was in grad school. None of those families would I consider wealthy even with the most subjective of leeways.

I bet your daughter wasn't nannying for 25-y/o's though, haha!

Her family is reported to own a multi-million dollar business. I think it's Armor Garage? I'm not sure. IMO.

I have a feeling her real duties are not "nanny" as other posters have mentioned. She could actually have been a nanny at one point and graduated into a personal secretary, housekeeper etc. Who knows? Corrine seems flakey at best IMO.
As far as businesses go, I don't believe being a multi dollar business vs having a multi million dollar assists mean the same thing. Even then, having a semi decent size(not Mcmansion) in large cities is not the same measuring stick in other cities either.
Armor Garage has been in business approx 9 yrs and it's principal is listed as Mr. James Olympios, Managing Member. I found that interesting since Corrine credited herself. Anyway, its good to see a successful small business. The BBB has 3 good reviews and 9 complaints. I have difficulty seeing her being an integral force behind garage flooring other than an easy fall back position if all else fails. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Nick liked Rachel's tweet about the premiere.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm

That's kinda weird.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:16 pm

He also liked corinne's video of the Jennifer Aniston segment on Kimmel, Raven and Josephine's pics from night one,and a couple others. Maybe it's just promoting the show, but kind of weird for a newly engaged man.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:20 pm

I agree, especially for a guy who seems to be so careful about what he says and does. It would be way too obvious if he liked everyones pics and tweets except Vanessas though right? Maybe he doesn't pick anyone or the spoilers are wrong.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:21 pm

I think Nick can easily be an engaged man and still have favorable relationships with other women as many adults do. A good example is his ex-gf who assists him with wardrobe and then Sharleen. That's the type of person I have seen him be. I think if you have a strong relationship with your S.O, having friends of the opposite sex does not take away from that. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:21 pm

I like that he is acknowledging other's SM. There's no reason IMO to avoid any of the contestants. They were all on the show. It appears he chose his F1. I don't see why it would be strange IMHO. They are promoting his season, I think that deserves a form of acknowledgement, and in this day and age that means a click of a button.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:24 pm

I agree with everyone about friendships with other contestants but its stil weird to me that its too obvious to like everyone else on sm except vanessa.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:26 pm

I expect Nick to like a lot of the contestants SM and they like his and I think this season will be different with SM (it already is, IMO). Same with those Nick doesn't choose - I can see them being just fine and supportive of one another. Heck, maybe Nick will be the one to set them up with another contestant for BIP. 

It will be refreshing IMO and make the season more real than the typical bachelor bubble nonsense that happens when these contestants know (again, IMO) they were never going to be F1 yet act as if they would be. 

Plus, I think if anyone can show them how to move on from not being F1 without holding grudges and with a sense of humor it's Nick. 

It's also one unconventional thing I can see happening during and post-show with Nick's season - like Sharleen said, Nick actually is one of the rare guys who can just be friends with a woman and be supportive as just a friend. 

I can already see that happening this season and look forward to WTA if so and it would be a nice change to see a lead who is more understanding and not so defensive of being the lead and what that entails and be supportive even if they are not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Yeah, but he hasn't liked anything from or to do with Vanessa. I just think it's odd for someone who is so SM savvy and familiar with the fan base for his show- including RS I'm sure. 

I hope there isn't a foiler because I really like what I see of Vanessa and I want to see nick find his HEA. His SM behavior just strikes me as strange.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:33 pm

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's a foiler season. Nick knows all about the show, SM, and RS. I feel like he would like it to be a foiler season.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Call me old fashioned but I prefer the days when the lead wouldn't like things the contestants post.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick