SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by StationWagon Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:41 am

I'm pretty sure it's a producer on the bachelor named Megan Firestone.

This is her instagram https://www.instagram.com/mfirestone12/

She also has a lot of pictures of Nick on her instagram as does he of her.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:04 am

I thought he had no car in LA, just using Uber wherever he goes? But he's driving. It could be nothing.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:36 am

^^^
2 driving snaps that are 5 hours apart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:43 am

Interesting road trip!?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:24 am

When you are the lead don't you get use of a car? Maybe they just gave him one. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:26 pm

Yup he's having some fun!!! "Mystery woman!" laugh out loud Perhaps they are road trippin it to Palm Springs.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:52 pm

sdmom wrote:I thought he had no car in LA, just using Uber wherever he goes? But he's driving. It could be nothing.

In the most recent snapchat the female/Megan F is driving. Nick looks like he's driving because the phone camera flipped him. Chances are Megan or someone else was driving in the earlier driving snapchat. If the producer is driving him around it very well could be that he is being taken to a SHV location IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:18 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
2 driving snaps that are 5 hours apart

In two different outfits....

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I thought he had no car in LA, just using Uber wherever he goes? But he's driving. It could be nothing.

In the most recent snapchat the female/Megan F is driving. Nick looks like he's driving because the phone camera flipped him. Chances are Megan or someone else was driving in the earlier driving snapchat. If the producer is driving him around it very well could be that he is being taken to a SHV location IMO.

I like it!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:55 am

^^^
2 different outfits within 5 hours and being with a producer could mean he was at an interview.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:12 am

THE BACHELOR: Countdown to Nick
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/abc-to-launch-the-bachelor-cou-62464.aspx

Nick Viall have already pursued love on reality TV three times but it looks like there's still more to know about the The Bachelor's next leading man. Fans will get a chance to do so when ABC launches The Bachelor: Countdown to Nick, a one-hour special that will give a more in-depth look at the controversial fan favorite while giving Bachelor Nation a chance to weigh in on Viall's fourth attempt to find his happy ending.

The special will also introduce some of Viall's bachelorettes and look back at some of the most memorable "Night One" arrivals in Bachelor history. Expect couples from the reality dating franchise to  grace Countdown to Nick, including Ashley and J.P. Rosenbaum and Desiree and Chris Siegfried, who will introduce their new additions to their families.

Meanwhile, Sean and Catherine Lowe, Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth, as well as Bachelor in Paradise couples Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray and Carly Waddell and Evan Bass share updates on their relationships.

As expected, there will also be a sneak peek at the new season of The Bachelor.

The Bachelor: Countdown to Nick airs Sunday, January 1 at 8/7c while The Bachelor season 21 kicks off on Monday, January 2 at 8/7c on ABC

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:19 am

^^^That should be interesting. What more can they tell us about Nick that we don't already know? All the babies should be fun and let's see if Josh can do a better job with Amanda than he did with Andi at Chris' premiere. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:28 am

From RS today:
-There will be two 2-on-1 dates this season. Both are filled with some dramatics.

-There was a pool party on Nick’s birthday during filming. One girl got pretty drunk and basically didn’t show for the either the cocktail party or rose ceremony. Or both.

-One girl that gets eliminated during her 2-on-1 date comes back after her elimination in the same episode and goes off on Nick. Heard it’s pretty epic.

-I believe there is a rose ceremony where no one gets eliminated.

-There are at least 4 people who are eliminated before a rose ceremony that I’m aware of as of now. Whether it be through not getting a rose, or Nick sending them home. Definitely know of 4 at this point. Elizabeth Sandoz is one as I mentioned that way back in October when I reported her. She leaves during the “Museum of Broken Relationships” group date in episode 2.

-There’s a group date where teams face off against each other, and the winning team gets extra time with Nick and losing team has to go home. Except the losers were crying a lot, so Nick decided to keep both teams around for extra time.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick