SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Ok, y'all need to stop! laugh out loud laugh out loud

The options are just getting worse, IMO....Andi or Ashley I? dizzy Next someone will say the twins.  laugh out loud  Seriously, I know we could write the storyboard better than them, but dont give them any (awful, IMO) ideas!  

Sharleen would be the only one I wouldn't mind.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwaystulips Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:05 pm

laugh out loud Sorry Ladybug!!  I hate to admit how much I'd like to see Nick and Andi have fisticuffs. :crazed
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:11 pm

In terms of stupid storylines, perhaps a contestant who left on their own came back like Ed did with Jillian.  Or, it pertains to the meltdown Nick had during the season while other girls were crying.  Since he has done this before, maybe he feels unloveable like Ben.  

In terms of the girl he was with, it could have been Andi simply running into him at the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Andi just posted a pic on instagram with the location Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Haha!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Well if Andi 'simply' ran into him at the airport,  it wouldn't be a coincidence.  I could see that scenario being a REALLY dumb storyline, and one the lame producers would certainly come up with.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:30 pm

kimberlyg wrote:You're right that NYC makes a lot of sense logistically, since I'm guessing they'd have to fly through there anyway.  It's also possible that the furthest they needed to go for HTD's was TX, so no need to go all the way to CA if there were no HTD's on the west coast.
L
Another thought...  I wonder if they're going to fly all of Nick's ginormous family to Finland?  I just remember them all sitting there in Utah looking like WTF laugh out loud, but at least this would be more expected.
wow , never thought of that.... wonder if the siblings have to draw straws to see who gets to go?  Will tptb issue a quota?
Maybe that's why there is only 1 overseas destination - needed extra funds to transport the Vialls. From Utah, his family posted a lot of "family vacation" pics on IG so watch for more this season.
I think it's great they get to experience Finland. Bonus.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, y'all need to stop! laugh out loud laugh out loud

The options are just getting worse, IMO....Andi or Ashley I? dizzy Next someone will say the twins.  laugh out loud  Seriously, I know we could write the storyboard better than them, but dont give them any (awful, IMO) ideas!  

Sharleen would be the only one I wouldn't mind.  laugh out loud

JMO

Seriously, who better to give love advice than MEandI, AshelyI or the twins? Meeting in the NYC airports--Laguardia or Kennedy would be such a hassle. cantstopl Parking, traffic, security omy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:24 pm

For sure Kasha. I'm flying into LGA next Friday and not looking forward to traffic/security issues.  But as a former resident (80s) I'll always love NYC.  

Can't imagine Cheapo Flies paying for the whole family to go to Finland, just Mom and Dad. Maybe Bella.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:25 pm

coolangel wrote:It could be Ashley I. I think there was a IG post about her being in NY. I might be wrong though. I can see her going 'I want love...for you' ala Jake on Jojo's season giggling cheeky

I could have swore I saw an instagram of Ashley I as she was in a car on a freeway in NJ this morning. Now I can't find it but yeah maybe she ran into him at the airport or something as an unplanned thing or they met prior and actually filmed a segment. If RS "storyline' tweet is connected to this random sighting of Nick and a "chick" the tweeter won't reveal then I think you are right in your correlation to the Jake/JoJo thing as RS went off about that when it happened as well.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Came across this:
RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve

@sophiasophia124 @Plotkarazzo If I say yes, then the final 4 are all brunettes. If I say no, then they're not. Hence why I didn't answer

The first @ is a private acct so no way to know the reference.
IMO, by not answering he may have giggling   After a point in filming there were very few blondes so logically odds are highest that all 4 would be brunette and saying so would not be much of a spoiler.
Maybe not?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:35 am

Wasn't last nights Rose Ceremony at the William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn?  Why was Andi there?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMcXaDcjpvn/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

source instagram
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:41 am

Stacia620 wrote:Wasn't last nights Rose Ceremony at the William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn?  Why was Andi there?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMcXaDcjpvn/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

source instagram

probably the show paid her a good amount of money to make an appearance

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna