SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Stacia620 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:22 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Nothing to base this on except locale, but I hope it's not Andi.

OMG Why was I thinking the same thing? cantstopl
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:22 pm

@alwaystulips Why did you have to put that it my head?! I was just thinking does this chick even know the contestants enough to recognize the girl he was with in the airport? But Andi she would recognize. Crap.
Eta if she is there it better be for advice he does not take or he better send her home fast. Imo

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Maybe the "stupid storyline" that RS is talking about refers to Andi coming by to "give advice" a la DeAnna to Jason. laugh out loud 
I don't think the tweeter would be all coy about it if it was a producer or someone not known to BachNation.

@casjacknick jinx! laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:28 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Nothing to base this on except locale, but I hope it's not Andi.

Based on the locale, could also be Sharleen.  She would be recognizable to someone who follows the show but hadn't followed spoilers.
As a good friend of Nick, I could see Sharleen playing a part in the season. After all, she and her fiancé where with Nick when he entered K's season.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Sharlene!!! Yes. I like that much better!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:31 pm

But IMO there's nothing "juicy" about Sharleen being there. She's clearly just a friend, no possibility for gossip there. Andi, on the other hand ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:32 pm

But they wouldn't film Andi and Nick at the airport.  And if they were in Brooklyn/NYC they'd have filmed her somewhere there.  I doubt she would actually travel with them to the next local.  

I mean it could be Andi, but more of an accidental run in or her trying desparately to extend her 15 minutes somehow or give him a little practice before his FS's occur.  But makes no sense for her to be With him, IMO.  Because if she was actually added on as cast or something like that you can beat they would not allowed to be seen together in public, at this point.  Again, JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:32 pm

I don't follow Andi on Instagram, but her last post was November 3rd.  Last twitter like was the same day.  And why NYC for the RC?  I mean, I have serious doubts that she's back or would join at all considering how she's talked about him, but it's definitely weird.

Sharleen as an advice-giver would make a TON more sense. Even if it's not filmed for the show at all and they were just seen chatting as friends.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:34 pm

casjacknick wrote:@alwaystulips Why did you have to put that it my head?! I was just thinking does this chick even know the contestants enough to recognize the girl he was with in the airport? But Andi she would recognize. Crap.
Eta if she is there it better be for advice he does not take or he better send her home fast. Imo

I know! It was the stupid storyline comment that got me thinking. I like Sharleen but if they could get Andi and Nick in footage together, it would be huge ratings wise
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:39 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I don't follow Andi on Instagram, but her last post was November 3rd.  Last twitter like was the same day.  And why NYC for the RC?  I mean, I have serious doubts that she's back or would join at all considering how she's talked about him, but it's definitely weird.

Sharleen as an advice-giver would make a TON more sense.  Even if it's not filmed for the show at all and they were just seen chatting as friends.

Simply put... Logistics.  Flying from the east coast to Finland makes more sense, a shorter distance and flight time.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:43 pm

You're right that NYC makes a lot of sense logistically, since I'm guessing they'd have to fly through there anyway.  It's also possible that the furthest they needed to go for HTD's was TX, so no need to go all the way to CA if there were no HTD's on the west coast.

Another thought... I wonder if they're going to fly all of Nick's ginormous family to Finland? I just remember them all sitting there in Utah looking like WTF laugh out loud, but at least this would be more expected.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:56 pm

It could be Ashley I. I think there was a IG post about her being in NY. I might be wrong though. I can see her going 'I want love...for you' ala Jake on Jojo's season giggling cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna