SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:06 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:57 pm

I think if Nick had driven to and from Jonesboro to Memphis for his flights, someone would've spotted him. He probably flew charter or private into and out of Jonesboro, which has a good set up for that. (I'm in Arkansas, a couple of hrs away and have spent quite a bit of time there.) More than any other time in his travels, a tight HTD week makes the most sense for flying private. just imo and my 2 cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Thanks BKay. I've never been to the airport. You might be right that he would have been spotted in the Memphis airport.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Anything is possible, IMO. This year they seem to be super secretive. So far we only saw a few pictures of him from Raven's HTD. How about the other three? No one spotted him in Dallas area? Not even the airport? Who are the other two contestants? This is fun but also frustrating at the same time for sleuthers. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:37 pm

@sdmom, IA! :yes: Kudos to TPTB for having such a tight leash on SM spotting this year. It's indeed hard when everyone has a camera on them these days. I am still amazed that they managed to accomplish it. I am torn between being excited and frustrated esp since it's my first year sleuthing.

The more I think about it, the more I like @mindless's idea of an eliminated contestant being in F4. I can totally see RS toying with everyone with the 'Survivor' clue if that's the case. The full mesnick, all the women crying-everything would make sense in that case IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Catching up in this thread. Awesome sleuthing! yes Thanks to all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:01 pm

coolangel wrote:@sdmom, IA! :yes: Kudos to TPTB for having such a tight leash on SM spotting this year. It's indeed hard when everyone has a camera on them these days. I am still amazed that they managed to accomplish it. I am torn between being excited and frustrated esp since it's my first year sleuthing.

The more I think about it, the more I like @mindless's idea of an eliminated contestant being in F4. I can totally see RS toying with everyone with the 'Survivor' clue if that's the case. The full mesnick, all the women crying-everything would make sense in that case IMO.
Building on this theory & relating to the whole Mesnick reference... perhaps Nick sent one girl home on the 2-1, only to regret it, have a meltdown and ask her to come back? Then he "chooses" her over his initial 2-1 pick to move forward to F4? 

(I agree with @sdmom - all this mystery is both a lot of fun for sleuthing but also driving me crazy with the "not knowing" laugh out loud)

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:02 pm

I am loving that the Final 3/FRC is not someplace tropical. Bring on the cold and Nick and his scarf!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:27 pm

@realitysteve
Ahhhhh, they did it again. Another stupid storyline...

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:09 pm

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:18 pm

I tend to think it was a producer or handler.  I seriously doubt at this point in filming with 3 left, who will be kept separate, and as secretive and quick as things have been they'd suddenly let him hang out with one or all of the girls in public at an airport.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Nothing to base this on except locale, but I hope it's not Andi.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna