SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 pm

https://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/bachelor-nick-viall-gives-you-something-be-thankful-new-promo-exclusive/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:23 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/bachelor-nick-viall-gives-you-something-be-thankful-new-promo-exclusive/

cool thanks!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:45 pm

I do find it interesting that they're playing up the hotness factor with Nick. Don't get me wrong, I think he's hot and I follow him on Instagram so I know how many comments he gets from women telling him how hot he is. It's just with the whole fourth time and all, I didn't expect them to go in that direction.

The women's reactions are also interesting. So much for they probably came for Luke and was disappointed it was Nick. Maybe that's why the producers are going in that direction based on the reaction from the women.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:03 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/bachelor-nick-viall-gives-you-something-be-thankful-new-promo-exclusive/

A couple of SCs from the link, Dani M is pretty! I am bad at face recognition, can someone help, who are they
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Img_0535
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Img_0534

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:17 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
reason wrote:I just saw the video they are using R&B songs this just got interesting for me.

Reason what video?

The preview ones I did not see it yesterday.laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:24 pm

reason wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
reason wrote:I just saw the video they are using R&B songs this just got interesting for me.

Reason what video?

The preview ones I did not see it yesterday.laugh out loud

laugh out loud I have that preview saved to view over and over as I please.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:33 pm

lleyki wrote:I do find it interesting that they're playing up the hotness factor with Nick. Don't get me wrong, I think he's hot and I follow him on Instagram so I know how many comments he gets from women telling him how hot he is. It's just with the whole fourth time and all, I didn't expect them to go in that direction.

The women's reactions are also interesting. So much for they probably came for Luke and was disappointed it was Nick. Maybe that's why the producers are going in that direction based on the reaction from the women.

IMO Nick does have a charm about him that just wins people over when they meet him in person even if there were pre-conceived notions and meh-ness towards him before hand. More people than not who have had negative thoughts towards him have changed their minds upon meeting him. One of the twins said before BIP she had no interest in associating with Nick and now the twins are a two of his biggest cheerleaders. So I won't be surprised if he was able to atleast gain some interest from some of the "Luke ladies." It will be interesting to see if we can break down where his Final 4 began their Bachelor journey, meaning were any of them hoping for Luke? Were they indifferent/unbiased? Were they casted as part of the casting rush after Nick was announced? That part is intriguing to me.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:19 pm

sdmom wrote:

A couple of SCs from the link, Dani M is  pretty! I am bad at face recognition, can someone help, who are they
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Img_0535
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Img_0534

In the first pic from left to right: Hailey, Danielle L, no idea, Whitney. Second pic: Danielle M, Elizabeth W and Astrid. IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:42 pm

HAHAHA that promo, Feast on this what, laugh out loud.

The unknown girl in the first shot in the middle in red is super pretty. Who could she be?

My faves from the promos and what we know are Whitney, Raven, Dani M

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:35 am

Duke702 wrote:HAHAHA that promo, Feast on this what, laugh out loud.

The unknown girl in the first shot in the middle in red is super pretty. Who could she be?

My faves from the promos and what we know are Whitney, Raven, Dani M

It looks like Dominique IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:43 am

^^ I don't think so - I think dominique's the one in the ITM fanning herself and saying "so hot". She's wearing a brighter red dress with a lower neckline. Her teeth, in particular, are a perfect match. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:21 am

Is she the same girl in the Waukesha pic below? The face structure looks similar but the skin tone seems to be different.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Captur13
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna