SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:47 am

coolangel wrote:I don't see any tweets with Astrid's name as a possibility under his posts. I see Kristina,Whitney and both Danielle's but no Astrid. Unless that post was deleted. Looks like I might have to create that new twitter account after all! giggling

I promise I saw it earlier, but I don't see it anymore! They had a list of three or four girls including Astrid. It must have been deleted (or I'm going crazy). You should totally create that twitter account then!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:59 am

Ok, found these:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2016-114

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2016-115
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2016-116
oops, forgot to include source:

https://twitter.com/pamjustpam/with_replies

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:04 am

What hotel? What city? NYC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:07 am

avoice wrote:What hotel? What city? NYC?
No, this is in Jonesboro. in regards to her tweet of Nov 2.

Pam@pamjustpam
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS! #bachelorfan #cubsfan

9:46 AM - 2 Nov 2016

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:08 am

She saw him a couple days ago as well so he stayed in town a few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:09 am

It's in Jonesboro Arkansas on 11/2
So with the picture, it means no way he's in Malibu at 8 am the same day. If the Malibu sighting (tweeted at around 8 pst) was true, that means he had to leave Jonesboro before 6 am central time (4 pst) to be in Malibu at 8 am.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:12 am

avoice wrote:She saw him a couple days ago as well so he stayed in town a few days.
No, only once. she originally tweeted she saw him on Nov 2 morning, someone asked her today when she saw Nick and this time, she replied and included the picture.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:17 am

sdmom wrote:It's in Jonesboro Arkansas on 11/2
So with the picture, it means no way he's in Malibu at 8 am the same day. If the Malibu sighting (tweeted at around 8 pst) was true, that means he had to leave Jonesboro before 6 am central time (4 pst) to be in Malibu at 8 am.
How long do the flights take going from Jonesboro to Malibu?

ETA:

wondering if they'd use a charter flight for his HTD's this time....if so, maybe that would tighten up the time frame as well since it would cut back on the amount of time he's got to sit in an airport.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:37 am

@Aunties_Love I googled, 4 hours and 17 minutes. I am not an expert on LA, but the nearest airport, 30 miles away is LAX. Driving from LAX to Malibu in the morning probably will take an hour. Even if he flew charter, there's no way he would be in Jonesboro at 8:15 CST (6 am PST) and be seen in Malibu at 8 PST.
Here's the Malibu sighting tweet:

drove next to the Bachelor, Nick, today and he laughed at me while I was dancing in my car #justMalibuthings

— Kathrine Kuhlmann (@kathrinestwitta) November 2, 2016

Posted: 8:14 AM - 2 Nov 2016

In other words, if this tweet is true that Nick was in Malibu 8 am PST, he would have left Jonesboro before 6 CST at the latest, but the Jonesboro lady showed with a pic he's there at around 8 am CST.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:55 am

And as we see there are pics of hiim in Jonesboro so that is way more concrete.  Now to figure out where the 4th HTD would be then as I feel sure in thinking that the first would likely be with Astrid in Florida, and we have proof of Raven's both with nick and then nick in Jonesboro the next morning.

All that we have to go on right now is RS saying that Rachel had one but no actual proof for it.

IMO, filming could still happen like this:

10/28 - travel from Bimini to Miami(sightings of CH in Miami on this date so could assume that Nick also flew on this date.
Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Rachel(RS), Raven(RS),

10/29 - HTD1 - Astrid's??  Only one in Florida and  since Nick spotted in airport in Miami on 10/30, likely didn't leave area
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX(per RS)
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas(seen on date - also tweets of Nov 2 in Jonesboro with pics posted in SM)
11/2 - travel -
11/3 - HTD4 -
11/4 - travel - NYC
11/4 - RC - tweet about bach being filmed in NYC(Elan's IG from day before about being in NYC) William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:00 am

@Aunties_Love nick was spotted in Miami airport on 10/30, not 29

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:03 am

sdmom wrote:@Aunties_Love nick was spotted in Miami airport on 10/30, not 29
@sdmom Ok, I corrected it now....does it look ok??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna