SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:18 pm

reason wrote:IMHO it is because he was in the army.
Actually Wale pointed to more than that. Also Mike mentioned in one of the episodes that also he really like Kevin but he was upset that Kevin went to see J again although he had a rose. Also what I noticed in the group date in Morocco that when they walked into the tea house, Jasmine was wearing Kevin P jacket and Kevin was wearing Kevin P scarf on his head. It would appear that he was liked by the others.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for sharing such a nice story. Goes to show that we don't know these folks in real life, we only know the character of them portrayed in a TV production. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Well she also said some non complimentary things about him so what gives? I doubt I have heard the Lead say some of the things she has said about Kevin. He may be saying whatnshe wants to hear, used to getting the girls, just wants to win, let me get a word in, you seem to deflect when I ask you questions etc. Leads say some things to cast doubts but not on the scale Jasmine has done with Kevin. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:36 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get what you are saying but if Kevin did put out how we see him, his jealousy issue and the disagreement with her in public, and then to hear that there was this other disagreement that he even left her does not paint a good picture of him in my head.  The comments he made about Mike the body verses the face, he hopes Jasmine dont take his shirt off again, the flirting with her friend.  To me that is just a bone headed thing to do.  It is in the moment but it shows apart of him that is not likeable.  JMHO.

What I'm trying to say is none of us know these guys.  We are basing our impressions on a heavily edited Reality Show that is made to make us think that one is an Angel and the other is not.

Have you noticed that Mike was the best guy that ever lived, and fans ran with that as being true and now that's he's gone Mikhel is the best.  This is from TPTB, doesn't that make you question why they are doing this and is this all really true.  I bet none of these guys would admit that they are the angels that they are being portrayed as.  Now I would not say they are bad guys because I don't know them but I would not say that Kevin is either. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Sorry it was here that she wore his jacket and it was missing when they walked into the teahouse.  Maybe to wet?

My screen caps...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:40 pm

see2love wrote:Well she also said some non complimentary things about him so what gives? I doubt I have heard the Lead say some of the things she has said about Kevin. He may be saying whatnshe wants to hear, used to getting the girls, just wants to win, let me get a word in, you seem to deflect when I ask you questions etc. Leads say some things to cast doubts but not on the scale Jasmine has done with Kevin. IMO.

Well if she really feels the things she says about Kevin then Mikhel will be F1 and their will be rejoicing. IMO Jasmine will pick the one she has truly fell in love with, no matter who the fans like, backlash and all. :yes: Smiley

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:47 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
reason wrote:IMHO it is because he was in the army.
Actually Wale pointed to more than that.  Also Mike mentioned in one of the episodes that also he really like Kevin but he was upset that Kevin went to see J again although he had a rose.  Also what I noticed in the group date in Morocco that when they walked into the tea house, Jasmine was wearing Kevin P jacket and Kevin was wearing Kevin P scarf on his head.  It would appear that he was liked by the others.

From what I've seen on the episodes none of the guys had any major issues with KW. Even when they disagreed with him taking more time with Jasmine, they said they like him. 

Other than being a Navy man and firefighter, it seems that he's also a cross fit coach in his area.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:52 pm

its the nature of the beast. We cant all like KW and we cant all hate Mikhel but we can express how we feel here.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm totally team jasmine and I don't personnaly take any portrait on this show as face value.
I don't believe in bashing one person to make the other better too. Just saying.

With that said, jasmine also liked a post who was slightly judgy for Kevin family on her twitter and she also made a comment about the mom during the fortune telling section.

The post

The comment I don't recall exactly but will look for it.
This is all for sleuthing and I don't mean to judge or label anyone.

I can't wait to see how her final process will look like.
This lady is impressive.
I decided that I will be happy for her no matter who she choses: that's how much faith I have in her without even knowing her or the guys IRL.
Just trying to guess while waiting by putting the pieces together cause sleuthers have to sleuth laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:06 pm

I dont know Kevin, I am judging the character I see on the my screen, in real life he may be different, but what I see and hear him say weighs too.  I am going to watch his hometown date again, but the mom talking to Jasmine about a proposal blowing her mind just throw another red flag up my ladder, they all know that is how it works.  No one can say she did not say it, it is there in tv land it was not a voice over, she was speaking to the camera.  She saying Jasmine is a chatterbox rides me the wrong way and to the camera, that is a no, no, say it behind close doors.  The character that is being protrayed is not good.  I get this uppity feeling from that date. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:21 pm

His mom definitely said those things, but not Kevin. IMO if Jasmine felt like Kevin's mom was speaking on his behalf, then she should have cut him right there as we all could see why.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:26 pm

The thing is, the mom comment about Jasmine being a chatterbox was not to her but to the camera, Jasmine will only see that when the shows air.  To me the difference in the hometown dates between the mothers was night and day and it will be so in real life. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess