SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Jasmine's family called him a ladies man, etc. which has a negative connotation as well. I think both mom's are protective of their children and want only what's best for them. Ultimately, though it's up to the children to make the right choices for themselves.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Yes Jasmine family say he is a ladies man.  Him saying about the 100 women, and then trying to get his flirt on to the friend, was telling.  They must have seen it.  In my eyes him showing Jasmine the paper about final 1 in cuba, to me bad move.  It was an arrogance that rubs me the wrong way.  The choice is not mind.  I wish her the best and like her family hoping it is Mikhel at the end.  IMHO.

Last edited by reason on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:43 pm

The final rose story would've been better at the final rose ceremony if he got chosen at the one, not gonna lie. It would've been way more romantic
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:54 pm

see2love wrote:I am probably in the minority of people who find nothing about KW attractive. And this isnt as a slight on him but he just does nothing for me.  good for him that he does much for the majority of females.

I don't find him attractive either. IMO he comes across as sleazy.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Just Looking wrote:
see2love wrote:I am probably in the minority of people who find nothing about KW attractive. And this isnt as a slight on him but he just does nothing for me.  good for him that he does much for the majority of females.

I don't find him attractive either.   IMO he comes across  as sleazy.

I really don't find him attractive, for me his look is too hard. He does something with his mouth a lot that makes him look angry and overall he is way too beefy for my taste.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:04 pm

anyway, I believe this discussion doesn't belong in the episode discussion… a little off topic I believe.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:12 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:The final rose story would've been better at the final rose ceremony if he got chosen at the one, not gonna lie. It would've been way more romantic

Yes, I agree, it would have been a beautiful, romantic  story.  

However (call me skeptical), I think the story is a sham. I really can't see an airline stewardess with a page that says "Final Rose"  in her back pocket and the guys who are vying for it just happen to be on her flight  ... and then talking to the guy who is overly confident about being the F1. Rolling Eyes How convenient!  I call bull crap on this one. I think the producers set this up just so that they could use it in the future as part of Kevin's  story line. I never underestimate the machinations of the Bachelor/ette machine. jmoao
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:17 pm

This is Jasmibe's take on it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Okay I swear I am not delusional.  Watching the cuba MTP over again.  My observation the family don't trust kevin, body language, facial expressions, the dead silence during the conversation that they had to play the music to hide, the sister saying Mikhel would be better for her in the long run and Kevin is a fling that will burn out, the side eye look, the mother give when talking about Kevin, the friend saying Kevin is always looking for excitement and that will lead to heartbreak, and that he is not a sure thing, the lots of but, wow, just wow.  It was like night and day.  Jasmine her self with the but, is was just surprising.  With Mikhel they did not need to play music to hide anything.  They way she greet Mikhel went he came, to the way she greet Kevin is just intriguing.

The mother making the observation that Mikhel is more caring, and Jasmine agreeing with all their assessment of what her observation was interesting, especially about Mikhel, and Jasmine using her body to demonstart how loving Mikhel he is, like just a warm squeeze.  Curiosity is now eating me alive.

Mikhel visit was full of smiles, Kevin visit was met with few smiles and dead silence, that the music play when he discuss the 50 first date in toronto after the break up, it did not impress them at all.  If I was giving those faces, I would hope that the ground would open up and swallow me.

Last edited by reason on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:13 pm

reason wrote:Okay I swear I am not delusional.  Watching the cuba MTP over again.  My observation the family don't trust kevin, body language, facial expressions, the dead silence during the conversation that they had to play the music to hide, the sister saying Mikhel would be better for her in the long run and Kevin is a fling that will burn out, the side eye look, the mother give when talking about Kevin, the lots of but, wow, just wow.  It was light night and day.  Jasmine her self with the but, is was just surprising.  With Mikhel they did not need to play music to hide anything.  They way she greet Mikhel went he came, to the way she greet Kevin is just intriguing.

The mother making the observation that Mikhel is more caring, and Jasmine agreeing with all their assessment of what her observation was interesting, especially about Mikhel.  Curiosity is now eating me alive.

I agree - the contrast was striking.  They had the opportunity to show KW in a more positive light with the editing, or at least put less 'ominous' music over his footage, but this is the way they chose to present the final 2.  Could all be misdirection if Kevin is F1, but I am doubtful they would go for the "bait and switch" with the very first Bachette season.  If they do, I predict backlash.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Paraphrasing ...Didn't she say in interview that kindness was the number one quality she was looking for? Who is the kinder of the two? Another point for Mickel. JustMO

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:25 pm

So much Good Post  from page 56 onward! I didn't want to clog this with too much quoting, so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I agree - great insights!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess